💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 26th (2022) - Atlanta, GA

beli8

Featured Posts

beli8
1 hour ago, Enrique said:

I bought a ticket for the pit area. But going alone. So I’m hoping to connect with other monsters! 

I'll be there early to line up! When do you think you will get there?

BlingNotTheMusic
On 3/30/2022 at 10:34 AM, beli8 said:

The first time is definitely an out of body experience. My friends and I were at the barricade for the 2nd monster ball tour and when the Dance In The Dark intro started playing and we noticed her silhouette up on the upper level of the stage production, we (and the entire arena) lost it. My friend actually got teary eyed during it. It was like "we did it, kids" lmao.

Omg I had the same moment at TMB in 2010 and was on the right side of the monster pit so she was right above me :bradley: She was probably 20-30 ft from me the entire show. Truly a spiritual experience :pray:

• YAAAS 1

BlingNotTheMusic
On 4/7/2022 at 12:33 PM, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Lord, it feels like I'm gonna be miles away from the Legend (section 235) but the vibe is still exclusivelyWorking Out Lets Go GIF by Peloton

Omg I had forgotten you were going to this date King :bradley:

• Love 1

Roughhouse Dandy
1 hour ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Omg I had forgotten you were going to this date King :bradley:

Yes, dahhhling I'll be there queering it up with the best of em💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

Trying to scam my way into some better seats as we speak 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
29 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Yes, dahhhling I'll be there queering it up with the best of em💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

Trying to scam my way into some better seats as we speak 

I'm on the floor (B7) so if you get floor seats we should say hi! (This goes for anyone going btw!)

• Love 1

Roughhouse Dandy
5 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I'm on the floor (B7) so if you get floor seats we should say hi! (This goes for anyone going btw!)

I'm on the floor now too!! (A5)

Absolutely let's have a ball together 🥳

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

beli8
9 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Omg I had the same moment at TMB in 2010 and was on the right side of the monster pit so she was right above me :bradley: She was probably 20-30 ft from me the entire show. Truly a spiritual experience :pray:

Yesss! We were on the right side for ours too. She was in front of us so many times. And we were also freaking out because we were huge Mark Kanemura fans (before he became her dancer). When we found out he was dancing with her we were soooo happy. So we made a sign that said "Gaga + Kanemura = Perfection" and Mark saw it and acknowledged us during the show. That first show was just so amazing.

• Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, beli8 said:

Yesss! We were on the right side for ours too. She was in front of us so many times. And we were also freaking out because we were huge Mark Kanemura fans (before he became her dancer). When we found out he was dancing with her we were soooo happy. So we made a sign that said "Gaga + Kanemura = Perfection" and Mark saw it and acknowledged us during the show. That first show was just so amazing.

Omg Mark :classy:

• YAAAS 1

pachinko
15 hours ago, Enrique said:

I bought a ticket for the pit area. But going alone. So I’m hoping to connect with other monsters! 

Absolutely! We should also decide on after party clubs! :firega:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, pachinko said:

Absolutely! We should also decide on after party clubs! :firega:

Count me in on this! We need to start a group chat or something!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
BlingNotTheMusic

Ok so what's the update everyone? Have y'all already gotten hotel, rental cars, etc? I just confirmed mine. My friend and I are also interested in going out after (gay club) so let's organize something!

@Roughhouse Dandy @pachinko @beli8 + anyone else! Should we start a group chat somewhere??

pachinko
53 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Ok so what's the update everyone? Have y'all already gotten hotel, rental cars, etc? I just confirmed mine. My friend and I are also interested in going out after (gay club) so let's organize something!

@Roughhouse Dandy @pachinko @beli8 + anyone else! Should we start a group chat somewhere??

Yes, I have my flight booked. Need to book hoteling/AirBnB situation. Absolutely down for after party! What gay clubs are good there? 

• Love 1

beli8

I havent booked mine yet but it is possible I may be staying with a friend instead.

For those of you who book a hotel, let us know which one in case others would like to stay in the same one or close to it :) but I think some of you mentioned booking airbnbs.

I'd love to go somewhere afterwards too if my old lady body doesn't give in haha! But I suck at dancing lmaoooo oh well, would still be so much fun while we're all still in a festive mood from the show.

BlingNotTheMusic
4 hours ago, pachinko said:

Yes, I have my flight booked. Need to book hoteling/AirBnB situation. Absolutely down for after party! What gay clubs are good there? 

I'm not sure, but I'm willing to explore! I'll do some research bc I don't wanna pay expensive covers unless we have to.