💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 26th (2022) - Atlanta, GA

beli8

Featured Posts

cav07

Just an FYI for anyone wondering: I just checked, and Little Monsters GA package is available for regular price of $480 plus fees. It’s half price compared to the regular pit tickets. Better be quick trying to get them though!

• Like 2

beli8
Just now, cav07 said:

Just an FYI for anyone wondering: I just checked, and Little Monsters GA package is available for regular price of $480 plus fees. It’s half price compared to the regular pit tickets. Better be quick trying to get them though!

I saw them earlier too and forgot to post here (I was too busy messaging @Gov Hooka excessively because I know they need one lol), and now I don't see them anymore! But surely they will be back again.

• Love 1

Gov Hooka
4 hours ago, beli8 said:

I saw them earlier too and forgot to post here (I was too busy messaging @Gov Hooka excessively because I know they need one lol), and now I don't see them anymore! But surely they will be back again.

I have SUCH bad timing :cryga:

Im still checking everyday 

• Like 2

beli8

They came back up for me after I last posted that they went away. But then they went away again and now arent showing up. But they will be back!

The platinum ones went down from 980 to 855 too. I hope not too many people got suckered into buying those at either price, its ridiculous!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
actsleazy

So excited to see Miss Stefania :giveup: it marks my first Gaga concert I might sh*t myself when I see her on stage :unicorn:

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖
  • YAAAS 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, pachinko said:

I just got a rush of excitement! I can’t wait! :pawsup:

I think there's a cream for that :haroon:

JK I'm stoked too. I need to start planning my outfit!

• LMAO 2

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, actsleazy said:

So excited to see Miss Stefania :giveup: it marks my first Gaga concert I might sh*t myself when I see her on stage :unicorn:

It's quite surreal your first time. Like you've seen her in music videos and on TV, but when you see her in person (even tho it's probably really far away and she's so tiny) it's like an out of body experience :messga:

I remember feeling blessed and like I officially joined the Gaga cult when I was in the Monster Pit (like 20ft from ha) for the Monster Ball Tour in 2010 :bradley:

• Love 1

actsleazy
9 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

It's quite surreal your first time. Like you've seen her in music videos and on TV, but when you see her in person (even tho it's probably really far away and she's so tiny) it's like an out of body experience :messga:

I remember feeling blessed and like I officially joined the Gaga cult when I was in the Monster Pit (like 20ft from ha) for the Monster Ball Tour in 2010 :bradley:

I can’t imagine being that close to her during such an iconic time in her career!! I wish I could’ve seen her back then, granted I was like 7 :vegas:

I’m hoping she brings back a massive scale type of stage production ala-BTWB to fit the grandeur of the stadium :firega: Chromatica is the perfect concept to bring to life with its alien-planet theme… so genius!

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖
  • Love 2

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, actsleazy said:

I wish I could’ve seen her back then, granted I was like 7 :vegas:

Well now I feel ancient :sharon:

beli8

Ahhhh yes, the excitement! The ticket purchasing stress has finally started to die down and now occassionally I'll actually picture us at the show and also get super excited!! 

The first time is definitely an out of body experience. My friends and I were at the barricade for the 2nd monster ball tour and when the Dance In The Dark intro started playing and we noticed her silhouette up on the upper level of the stage production, we (and the entire arena) lost it. My friend actually got teary eyed during it. It was like "we did it, kids" lmao.

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Roughhouse Dandy

Lord, it feels like I'm gonna be miles away from the Legend (section 235) but the vibe is still exclusivelyWorking Out Lets Go GIF by Peloton

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Love 2

beli8
5 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Lord, it feels like I'm gonna be miles away from the Legend (section 235) but the vibe is still exclusivelyWorking Out Lets Go GIF by Peloton

I think all views have their pros! The good thing about not being super close is that you'll get to experience the glory of the stage theatrical set up to its fullest. If I could have gone to 2 shows, I would have done one from afar too.

• Love 1
  • Shook 1

Burqa4Fashion
On 3/7/2022 at 6:57 PM, beli8 said:

staticImage?systemId=HOST&sectionLevel=t

Adding this section to identify where we were all be in the stadium that night :) Please comment on the thread if I made a mistake or if I missed you (I was unsure of some but still tagged under '???')!

PIT
@beli8
@BillieGOAT
@HorusRa2
@NightCat
@pachinko
@thefamexx

FLOOR
@FATCAT(A2)
@rasclautmangos (A7)
@WheresMy911Alice (B7)

GRANDSTAND