💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 26th (2022) - Atlanta, GA

beli8

Featured Posts

rasclautmangos
43 minutes ago, Raggedy Adam said:

See if they have somewhere that's at least close to where you will be on "A View From my Seat". I used that to pick which seats I was going to buy. They don't have a ton of pictures for Truist Park, but it cant hurt to check. It was really helpful to see the view before buying the seats so I would know what to expect.

anonymous-20180701002614.jpg

This is the view from Floor A7, Row 25, Seat 6.

Thank You! Not a amazing view, but probably the best I can get right now for what I'm willing to spend which is no more than $250 per ticket.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

pachinko

Maybe us GGD members can form a GA Early Access alliance and all get there at a certain time and then rotate shifts in securing our spots.

Sci Fi Lol GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

• Love 3

aaronf4242

Why are they so much more expensive here than in Europe?  I got Golden Circle Early Entry in Stockholm for like $240, which is basically the same as Little Monsters GA package that's more than double.  Make it make sense!

• Sad 1

pachinko
17 minutes ago, aaronf4242 said:

Why are they so much more expensive here than in Europe?  I got Golden Circle Early Entry in Stockholm for like $240, which is basically the same as Little Monsters GA package that's more than double.  Make it make sense!

Because we Americans are willing enough to pay these high prices. :icega:

• LMAO 2

aaronf4242
1 minute ago, pachinko said:

Because we Americans are willing enough to pay these high prices. :icega:

I just figured she was just as popular in Europe if not more popular.  And incomes are probably about the same.  Anyway, I'm gonna wait and see if they sell any GA tickets that aren't VIP.  I'm sure if the VIP don't sell they will eventually.

Batwings

Does anyone know what the venue presale code is? I have been looking and looking, and I haven't seen it anywhere. 

thefamexx
13 minutes ago, Batwings said:

Does anyone know what the venue presale code is? I have been looking and looking, and I haven't seen it anywhere. 

CURTAIN or SHOWTIME. I think CURTAIN for the app and SHOWTIME for the Ticketmaster website.

• Thanks 1

beli8
3 hours ago, thefamexx said:

I'M IN YOU LITTLE MONSTERS

2 GA LM TICKETS SECURED

I got the early entry pit tickets for JWT in ATL and it was 100% worth it <3

:glamourpuss: ... now to plan the outfit

Where about did you end up? I was there and we were on the right side, on the corner where the catwalk meets the stage, 2nd row back. It was amazing!!

3 hours ago, Raggedy Adam said:

See if they have somewhere that's at least close to where you will be on "A View From my Seat". I used that to pick which seats I was going to buy. They don't have a ton of pictures for Truist Park, but it cant hurt to check. It was really helpful to see the view before buying the seats so I would know what to expect.

anonymous-20180701002614.jpg

This is the view from Floor A7, Row 25, Seat 6.

Wow, I didnt know about this! Is it a website?

2 hours ago, pachinko said:

Maybe us GGD members can form a GA Early Access alliance and all get there at a certain time and then rotate shifts in securing our spots.

Sci Fi Lol GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

I'm totally down for that! I think we should do it. I mean usually people make "friends" with each other and hold spots anyway while in line, but it'd be awesome to do it among GGD ppeps. I have also been to many shows where those who form the line very early start to write numbers on their hand with a sharpie. Of course you could still let someone cut in front of you if know them/want, but at least it prevents people who no one knows trying to sneak in.

• Love 1

Gov Hooka
11 hours ago, beli8 said:

Just received an email response from Ticketmaster which confirms the Citi LM VIP GA Pit package has the same benefits as the non-Citi ones for this show (since the event never specified, although I was pretty certain). Phew!

@Gov Hooka, you mentioned possibly buying my Citi one but I wanted to let you know that the "Sell" and "Transfer" buttons are greyed out for these tickets. I think they do this to prevent as much scalping as possible. Just an FYI in case that would not be something you would want to take a chance on (me having to give you the ticket the day of; I'm 100% trustworthy but completely understand if you prefer to have your own, I probably would lol!).

Cool cool! I think you’ll be able to sell and transfer once general on sale happens. But definitely don’t totally count on me grabbing that ga ticket off your hands unless I flop in the public on sale. 

• Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic

@FATCAT EDIT: I BOUGHT TICKETS W THE LIVENATION CODE :nooo::nooo::nooo:

FLRB7 Row 11 

See you sissies there!!!!!!! OMGGGGG

Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

Edited by WheresMy911Alice
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
8 hours ago, rasclautmangos said:

Thank You! Not a amazing view, but probably the best I can get right now for what I'm willing to spend which is no more than $250 per ticket.

I'm FLRB7 so I'm not far behind you! I mean, I paid my money I'm definitely going to be standing on my seat so I can see. Isn't that what most ppl do?!

• LMAO 1

20 hours ago, beli8 said:

It just depends on what your priority is. My priority is to be closest to the stage so I got pit. I sat in section 110 for Metallica and thought it was too far from the stage (I thought it was close enough when we bought them) since the field is so big. BUT, assuming she will put on an amazing stage production as per usual, especially if its anything like BTWB, having a seat back there will let you enjoy that whole set up best, whereas being closer won't let you see the big picture as well. I also think she might have another stage at the back like she did for JWT which would probably be very close to section 123!

Thank you! :) I need to get a seat but I'm concerned of not being able to see from a seat on the field since I'm short :messga: and I'd have to get a cheaper one cause I have hotel expense too.. but even the lower stadium seats seem so far away it's so tempting to spend more lol

• Like 2

beli8
6 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

Cool cool! I think you’ll be able to sell and transfer once general on sale happens. But definitely don’t totally count on me grabbing that ga ticket off your hands unless I flop in the public on sale. 

Yeah, I'm curious about the Sell/Transfer! I was telling a friend about my 2nd ticket last night and he also said he might be interested in going (he has never done a pit before but said what better way to experience it than Gaga at a stadium lol). But I will wait until you try your luck at the general sale first before I'd give him dibs on it.

pachinko

Question to local residents: Atlanta is huge and unfamiliar with area, where should I find an AirBnb close by if planning to stay Thursday/Friday through Sunday? 

We would take Uber rides everywhere including Gaga concert, etc. 

Also, any tourist recommendations are highly appreciated! Thank you! :runhug:

Edited by pachinko
  • Like 1