Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 26th (2022) - Atlanta, GA

beli8

Featured Posts

beli8
9 hours ago, Ivy said:

Do y'all think section 123 is a bad seat? :gum:

It just depends on what your priority is. My priority is to be closest to the stage so I got pit. I sat in section 110 for Metallica and thought it was too far from the stage (I thought it was close enough when we bought them) since the field is so big. BUT, assuming she will put on an amazing stage production as per usual, especially if its anything like BTWB, having a seat back there will let you enjoy that whole set up best, whereas being closer won't let you see the big picture as well. I also think she might have another stage at the back like she did for JWT which would probably be very close to section 123!

7 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

WHAAAAT this is crazy! How?! Did you get GA or a seat?

I believe only seats were available via that little glitch.

7 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

It does say VIP starts at $220 so maybe I can get one of those?! Please @ me if you have any info!

VIP at 220 I imagine is a reserved seat maybe farther from the stage? I was not surpised at the price for PIT, these concerts are getting more and more expensive every year :(

• Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, beli8 said:

VIP at 220 I imagine is a reserved seat maybe farther from the stage? I was not surpised at the price for PIT, these concerts are getting more and more expensive every year :(

Looks like I'll be getting a side hustle to pay for these crazy prices. Thank God for prEP :awesome:

• LMAO 1

beli8

Good luck everyone! Im in the queue too because I want to see if there are any obvious differences with the Citi LM VIP Pit package I got versus whatever will be there now. I don't think itll be any different though (except maybe price which will make me sad if today's VIP is cheaper lol).

• Like 1

beli8
Just now, FATCAT said:

1763 people ahead of me????? got to be bots. wtf.

I only got 820, weird! For citi presale I had 2000 in front of me.

FATCAT
Just now, beli8 said:

I only got 820, weird! For citi presale I had 2000 in front of me.

If I don't get seats I'm crying :giveup:

Purr more, hiss less.

beli8

You will!! There were a lot during the presale. Wouldnt be surprised if they release a crapload more, if not all now.

beli8

Ughhh Im worried because the Citi LM GA VIP Package doesnt say anything about early entry whereas the regular LM VIP GA Package today does. Same price.... I think Im gonna bite the bullet and get it and then pray that Ticketmaster will refund me one of them. If not then Ill sadly bite the bullet and lose the money.

Madame Goo Goo

Just bought tickets for me friend and boyfriend. This was so nervewracking, its like I was watching all the good seats crumble before my eyes. Would have loved to have a floor seat, but I'm in Section 138 which shouldn't be too bad of a view. So excited! This is my first Gaga show. 2022 is really the year of concerts for me. I went to my first concert in February when I saw Dua Lipa, then I saw Marina, and I have tickets to go see Charli XCX, Allie X, Aly & AJ, and now Lady Gaga!!!

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything
  • Love 1

beli8

I hope I don't regret this but just got a 2nd pit ticket with the clearly outlined early entry description. The one I got from the Citi presale is marked as GA2 whereas this one is GA1. Ill be damned if one gets early entry and the other doesnt! I have an email to VIP customer service at ticketmaster for clarification so we'll see what they say.

• Like 1