💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 26th (2022) - Atlanta, GA

beli8

Featured Posts

JustinLovesGaga

I somehow got tickets without needing a presale code or citi card just now.. fyi everyone 

• Shook 1

Burqa4Fashion

I panic-bought unreasonably expensive Platinum tickets yesterday in fear of the site crashing/(good) seats selling out during Thursday’s presales. I’m telling myself I’ve been waiting for this tour for two years and Atlanta’s show happens from fall on mine and my partner’s anniversary. 

I'm so excited! I hope Pabllo Vitar opens. Also, with there only being a few dates, would it be too hopeful to think she might bring a different special guest to each show to perform one song with her?

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

beli8
7 hours ago, JustinLovesGaga said:

I somehow got tickets without needing a presale code or citi card just now.. fyi everyone 

I saw that someone said this on Reddit yesterday but I wasn't sure if they were serious. That's pretty crazy, must have been some glitch? Glad for you!

• Like 1

FATCAT

So they're selling Platinum tickets right now, without the need for a code, but it looks like they're pretty limited? Praying I didn't miss out this morning & the Packages have good seats..

Purr more, hiss less.

beli8
2 hours ago, FATCAT said:

So they're selling Platinum tickets right now, without the need for a code, but it looks like they're pretty limited? Praying I didn't miss out this morning & the Packages have good seats..

Oh my. I really hate the Platinum tickets grrr but if you want a good spot you almost have to go with them. Its just mind boggling to me that it is legal for pricing to fluctuate. I hope you can get a good seat!! You sure you don't wanna hang in the pit with those of us who got pit? Lol. Those were definitely still available as of a few hours ago.

• Like 1

cav07

Does anyone know if regular GA will be available during the Live Nation presale tomorrow? I’ve been checking since yesterday morning during the Citi presale, and only the $500 pit tickets were available. I’m too broke for that lol. 

FATCAT
1 hour ago, beli8 said:

Oh my. I really hate the Platinum tickets grrr but if you want a good spot you almost have to go with them. Its just mind boggling to me that it is legal for pricing to fluctuate. I hope you can get a good seat!! You sure you don't wanna hang in the pit with those of us who got pit? Lol. Those were definitely still available as of a few hours ago.

I might end up doing that if I can't get a good seat :giveup: 

I was in the pit for the JWT but I didn't love standing for so long without anywhere to sit. Plus I'm over 6 feet tall, so I'm worried I'll obstruct someone's view

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
52 minutes ago, cav07 said:

Does anyone know if regular GA will be available during the Live Nation presale tomorrow? I’ve been checking since yesterday morning during the Citi presale, and only the $500 pit tickets were available. I’m too broke for that lol. 

Presumably they've split up all the tickets for the various presales, so there should be some of each in every presale.

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 1

beli8
13 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I might end up doing that if I can't get a good seat :giveup: 

I was in the pit for the JWT but I didn't love standing for so long without anywhere to sit. Plus I'm over 6 feet tall, so I'm worried I'll obstruct someone's view

Aww man. Yeah, if the stage wasnt so far from the seats due to the size of the field, I would have probably considered getting a good seat in the first lower level.

14 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Presumably they've split up all the tickets for the various presales, so there should be some of each in every presale.

I'm thinking this is the case too.

FATCAT
34 minutes ago, beli8 said:

Aww man. Yeah, if the stage wasnt so far from the seats due to the size of the field, I would have probably considered getting a good seat in the first lower level.

I'm thinking this is the case too.

I understand the need for Stadiums now, since she can't do marathon dates and 50-date tours anymore, but I will miss the arena setting. It was so personal compared to these gigantic open-air stadiums.

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 2

beli8
25 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

How much will a non VIP non platinum pit ticket cost? 

I would imagine maybe 300ish plus fees? Only judging based on the fact that VIP pit was like 480 plus fees.

BlingNotTheMusic
On 3/9/2022 at 12:17 AM, JustinLovesGaga said:

WHAAAAT this is crazy! How?! Did you get GA or a seat?

10 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Omg Icon @FATCAT is gonna be at my date?!

• YAAAS 2

BlingNotTheMusic

I'm going to try and get tickets Monday but it's CRAZY to me that the GA are almost $500! My friends and I got 3 VIP(Early Entry) for JWT for $750 TOTAL ($250 each) so we got merch, early entry and a special line, and super close to the stage...

It does say VIP starts at $220 so maybe I can get one of those?! Please @ me if you have any info!