Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 26th (2022) - Atlanta, GA

beli8

Featured Posts

beli8
4 minutes ago, La Rosalia said:

Congrats! Then the San Francisco citi preorder will have the GA Pit as well 🎉 

How much did it cost? What do they ask you to access the presale?

You need the first 6 digits of your Citi card to access the sale, and you have to pay for the ticket with a Citi CC.

I think it was about $575 or so including fees.

Best of luck to you!!!

• Love 2

La Rosalia
Just now, beli8 said:

You need the first 6 digits of your Citi card to access the sale, and you have to pay for the ticket with a Citi CC.

I think it was about $575 or so including fees.

Best of luck to you!!!

Thank you 😊

One more question, where did you access the presale (which link)? I’m scared of not going in as soon as possible and messing up 😅

beli8
2 minutes ago, La Rosalia said:

Thank you 😊

One more question, where did you access the presale (which link)? I’m scared of not going in as soon as possible and messing up 😅

Directly on the ticketmaster site, at least for my show. Be logged in 15 minutes early and have the CC info saved into your account for quick purchase (but have the CC handy because you will need to enter its security code at checkout). You got this!

• Love 1

HorusRa2

officially going 😭😭😭

ga pit of course. 

AND itll be my first gaga concert & concert ever! :vegas:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

beli8
57 minutes ago, HorusRa2 said:

officially going 😭😭😭

ga pit of course. 

AND itll be my first gaga concert & concert ever! :vegas:

Oh how exciting! Best way to pop your concert cherry for sure hehe. Yayyy!

La Rosalia
1 hour ago, beli8 said:

Directly on the ticketmaster site, at least for my show. Be logged in 15 minutes early and have the CC info saved into your account for quick purchase (but have the CC handy because you will need to enter its security code at checkout). You got this!

Thank you so much!

I have one last question lol, there’s two presales: the “citi cardmember presale” and the “Citi Cardmember VIP packages”. I’m assuming the GA Pit tickets will be on the VIP packages presale, is this correct? 

HorusRa2
16 minutes ago, beli8 said:

Oh how exciting! Best way to pop your concert cherry for sure hehe. Yayyy!

Yessssss. & It'll be me and my boyfriend's anniversary toooooo. It's going to be so exciting experiencing it with him. & it's a week before my 30th birthday too! :kara:

Edited by HorusRa2
  • Love 2

beli8
3 minutes ago, La Rosalia said:

Thank you so much!

I have one last question lol, there’s two presales: the “citi cardmember presale” and the “Citi Cardmember VIP packages”. I’m assuming the GA Pit tickets will be on the VIP packages presale, is this correct? 

I thinkkkkkk the Pit ticket was in the regular citi cardmember presale. But when you enter the code it will unlock all of them so you'll be able to quickly grab a pit one hopefully!

• Love 1

beli8
2 minutes ago, HorusRa2 said:

Yessssss. & It'll be me and my boyfriend's anniversary toooooo. It's going to be so exciting experiencing it with him. & it's a week before my 30th birthday too! :kara:

That is amazing! I am excited to hopefully meet some people from the forum, esp since I'll be going solo. I have some friends who will probably go but they're likely getting seats and won't be waiting in line all day.

HorusRa2
4 minutes ago, beli8 said:

That is amazing! I am excited to hopefully meet some people from the forum, esp since I'll be going solo. I have some friends who will probably go but they're likely getting seats and won't be waiting in line all day.

Well, hey! Let's keep in touch. Would love to meet up with a gagadaily friend-o. :) 

• Love 1

beli8
1 hour ago, HorusRa2 said:

Well, hey! Let's keep in touch. Would love to meet up with a gagadaily friend-o. :) 

Ditto! :)

Stafani Versace

I fought for my life to get the tickets (old card was expired and couldn't remember where I put my new one :triggered:) and didn't feel like fighting for my life in the GA summer heat, so I got seats. Sec 215, Row 2, Seat 1 - 2.

• Love 1

• River pinned this topic
beli8
1 hour ago, trithoraxlike said:

any idea if A1/A2/A6/A7 are any good?

I mean those are the closest you can get aside from pit, so not bad at all. The issue I have with the floor (unless you are front row) is that if someone in front of you is tall, you'll have a partially obstructed view. So if I hadn't gotten pit I probably would have tried to get something in the first upper level. I saw Metallica there and was in section 110 which was pretty decent, although the stage was still kind of far away from my liking (my liking being 1st row lmao).

• Like 1

rasclautmangos

Ugh I need to get these tickets soon before I talk myself out of spending so much money.

• LMAO 1