💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 26th (2022) - Atlanta, GA

beli8

Featured Posts

beli8

Thread for those planning to go to the Atlanta, GA show. Show your presence! I will try to add more info here as we find out about it (please nudge me if I should be adding something important).

https://www.ticketmaster.com/lady-gaga-the-chromatica-ball-atlanta-georgia-08-26-2022/event/0E005B359AA8212E

https://www.mlb.com/braves/tickets/concerts or http://braves.com/ladygaga

As of March 7th it doesn't appear the Gaga show is showing on the venue's official concert line up page yet.

**UPDATE ** As of March 8th, the venue's official page now shows the concert on its lineup page with general information and an FAQ.

staticImage?systemId=HOST&sectionLevel=t

Onsale to General Public / Starts Mon, Mar 14 @ 10:00 am EDT

Citi® Cardmember Presale / Starts Tue, Mar 8 @ 10:00 am EST / Ends Fri, Mar 11 @ 05:00 pm EST

Citi® Cardmember VIP Packages / Starts Tue, Mar 8 @ 10:00 am EST / Ends Fri, Mar 11 @ 05:00 pm EST

Official Platinum Presale / Starts Tue, Mar 8 @ 10:00 am EST / Ends Fri, Mar 11 @ 05:00 pm EST

VIP Packages Presale / Starts Thu, Mar 10 @ 10:00 am EST / Ends Fri, Mar 11 @ 05:00 pm EST

Live Nation Presale / Starts Thu, Mar 10 @ 10:00 am EST / Ends Fri, Mar 11 @ 05:00 pm EST

Venue Presale / Starts Thu, Mar 10 @ 10:00 am EST / Ends Fri, Mar 11 @ 05:00 pm EST

VIP Packages Onsale / Starts Mon, Mar 14 @ 10:00 am EDT / Ends Tue, Aug 16 @ 05:00 pm EDT

Official Platinum Onsale / Starts Mon, Mar 14 @ 10:00 am EDT / Ends Fri, Aug 26 @ 09:30 pm EDT

-----------

Adding this section to identify where we were all be in the stadium that night :) Please comment on the thread if I made a mistake or if I missed you (I was unsure of some but still tagged under '???')!

PIT
@beli8
@BillieGOAT
@HorusRa2
@NightCat
@pachinko

@thefamexx
@Enrique
@Stella Sassier
@Lcg92

@TheEdgeof96
@dancinincirqles

FLOOR
@Papergangstuh(A1)
@FATCAT(A2)
@LibraLove(A3)
@Burqa4Fashion(A5)
@Roughhouse Dandy(A5)
@AmberARTPOP(B6)
@WheresMy911Alice(B7)

GRANDSTAND
@Madame Goo Goo(138)
@Raggedy Adam (215)
@JgHaus78(342)
@Batwings (427)
@rasclautmangos(37)

???
@Jenina
@JustinLovesGaga

--------

We have a Discord server where we can also chat in (thanks @WheresMy911Alice!). You don't need to download the Discord app to join as you can use it from a browser, but of course through the app it is a little bit easier. Please join via this invite link: https://discord.gg/ucJWfNa6vj 

-------

THURSDAY AUG 25TH UPDATE FROM @WheresMy911Alice:

Everyone we are pregaming @ Yard House Atlanta - The Battery tomorrow between 3p-6p. They have Happy Hour food and are located right next to Truist Park. Check out the menu here: https://m.yardhouse.com/menu/apps

The official TCB ATL After Party is at X Midtown (TEN) as they are hosting a Gaga night! 990 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30309 Let's serve it ancient city style until 3AM!

For anyone interested, Mary's Atlanta is hosting a Gaga night tonight at 9:30p! $5 cover, 21+.

SEE EVERYONE TOMORROW, PAWS UP 💚💗

‐--------

Edited by beli8
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

beli8

I am likely going to be going alone (prefer to score a pit ticket tomorrow, but otherwise will have to go for best possible seat) and would love to meet some of you from GGD, especially if we'll be lining up all day for pit. Anyone else here planning on that? 

BillieGOAT

Aiming to get an Early Access GA ticket in the morning!! I’m so nervous about how much they’ll be charging for the packages….

• Thanks 1

beli8
52 minutes ago, BillieGOAT said:

Aiming to get an Early Access GA ticket in the morning!! I’m so nervous about how much they’ll be charging for the packages….

That's my aim too! I just can't tell if they will have that type of VIP package since all it says is "VIP Packages"..but I sure hope it'll be one of them.

I did see on another of the US shows that the LM Early Access GA package including the ticket was like $475 or so (I don't think that included fees). I can totally swing that.

On the contrary, some of the good seats were anywhere from $1,000 to $2500!!! Granted, I think they were those Platinum seats which are usually overpriced, but when that's the only choice...ugh.

beli8
Just now, rasclautmangos said:

Anyone have information on how to get access to the presales?

For the Citi presale, you have to enter the first 6 digits of your Citi card (you can easily Google what those digits are, but you have to use a Citi card to pay at checkout so if you don't have such card, it's nicer to just leave room for those who have a Citi card rather than grab tickets for a few minutes just to release them when you can't pay - at least in my opinion as a fellow fan to another).

I read in another post that the Live Nation presale passwords could be CURTAIN or SHOWTIME. But I'm not sure of the validity of those.

• Thanks 1

NightCat

Any monster from Nashville driving there? I don't have a car so I'm looking for ride to share & willing to pay for gas too :toofunny:

Edited by NightCat
  • Love 1

beli8
36 minutes ago, NightCat said:

Any monster from Nashville driving there? I don't have a car so I'm looking for ride to share & willing to pay for gas too :toofunny:

I'm coming from South Carolina :( I hope you can find someone to tag along with! Otherwise, would you be able to get a rental car?

• Love 1

Batwings

I'm going to try to get tickets. It really depends on how much they are because my boyfriend and I are tight on money right now. 

• Love 1

NightCat
3 hours ago, beli8 said:

I'm coming from South Carolina :( I hope you can find someone to tag along with! Otherwise, would you be able to get a rental car?

I can, but I have like high anxiety driving alone especially in long distance :messga: probably gonna beg my friend to come along!!

• Love 1

beli8

Got my pit ticket! It was part of the "Citi® Cardmember Little Monsters GA Pit Package"... so I am not sure if that includes early entry. It doesn't give any details about what each VIP package is about, grrr!

• Love 3

BillieGOAT
Just now, beli8 said:

Got my pit ticket! It was part of the "Citi® Cardmember Little Monsters GA Pit Package"... so I am not sure if that includes early entry. It doesn't give any details about what each VIP package is about, grrr!

same here! That includes early entry i’m 99% sure.. it better for how expensive it was:cryga:

beli8
Just now, BillieGOAT said:

same here! That includes early entry i’m 99% sure.. it better for how expensive it was:cryga:

That is what I'm thinking since it has "Little Monsters" in the title.

If the regular sale has a different one with a specific early entry specification I'm gonna buy that and pray I can sell this one lmao. But hopefully within the next 24 hours they'll update the descriptions of what each package entails. I can't believe it didn't say yet!

Are you going alone? Would love to meet up with some other GGD monsters!

La Rosalia
5 minutes ago, beli8 said:

Congrats! Then the San Francisco citi preorder will have the GA Pit as well 🎉 

How much did it cost? What do they ask you to access the presale?

• River pinned this topic