Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

September 8th (2022) - San Francisco, CA

Flippy

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Ahhh I wish I could have bootlegged this

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Flippy
31 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Did she change anything on the setlist? Like Angel Down and stuff

I wish :giveup: She kept Angel Down :cyanlights:

But it was still such a beautiful show! :giveup: Gaga is always such an icon! I can’t believe it’s over

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Love 1

Gaga even stood at the end with her claw out for over a minute while she got her standing - O.

The sexual moaning at start of sour candy was back.

She was in such fine form. I had such an amazing view all night. Feel so blessed.

As someone who observes American politics, I loved the references to gun laws and women's rights.

My only commiseration is that I wish more BTW and ARTPOP songs made it into the setlist.

• Love 5

GunninMan

I’ve had the privilege of going to every one of Gaga’s world tours, and I have to say they get better each time she goes back out on tour. That woman is a FORCE. The vocals were top tier all night, I don’t think I’ve ever heard her sing so well at the piano like she did last night. And the bitch can MOVE. I really feel like we’ve gotten the old Gaga back with a more mature sensibility and execution of her vision.

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 2

Queen Gloria

F*cking incredible. I was blown away at the Joanne tour and thought she could never top it, but TCB completely blew it out of the water. Her vocals, dancing, visuals, chats with the audience were all on point. I am praying this tour has been filmed. It's been too amazing not to be documented professionally. 

1 hour ago, GunninMan said:

I’ve had the privilege of going to every one of Gaga’s world tours, and I have to say they get better each time she goes back out on tour. That woman is a FORCE. The vocals were top tier all night, I don’t think I’ve ever heard her sing so well at the piano like she did last night. And the bitch can MOVE. I really feel like we’ve gotten the old Gaga back with a more mature sensibility and execution of her vision.

I have to agree with the vocals. Queueing up and chatting to other locals I was really worried abt what they were saying about the acoustics for the venue and the impact of it being right by the water, but I was able to hear everything and you could make out every word she was singing.... Even with that headset microphone which was shaking half the time from her dancing. Amazing equipment!

• Like 1

loathereality
12 hours ago, Jollibee said:

Great! Hoping this could reach 40k attendees. 

It’s great that you enjoyed the show. 

when are we going to learn the numbers? During the concert she said 40k herself

• Like 1

Not trying to self promote, but I’m posting a bunch of videos and snippets from her concert last night and I was at barricade. 

I think y’all might enjoy them, and relive some of the iconic moments from last night. 

the tik tok is @gritzley 

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 3

Jollibee
10 hours ago, loathereality said:

when are we going to learn the numbers? During the concert she said 40k herself

Maybe after she finishes the tour. 

3 minutes ago, TheBadRomancer said:

if anyone feels like answering- for LMZ did they take you to a waiting area with bathrooms/merch or was it just straight in?

Yes, at 4.30pm we were signed in and waited in a covered section underneath the stands behind the stage. We waited until 6pm when they let you into the stadium floor. During this hour and a half, you could hear Gaga doing a soundcheck. In this section there was also a merch stand, food stands and drinks stands. You were encouraged to chat to people in front and behind you so you could hold each others spot if you wanted to go to the bathroom or buy merch or food/drink.

• Like 1

That was the best night ever, she put on such an incredible show. Also little monsters turned it OUT with so many amazing outfits, I was gagged. Wish I could go back :cryga:

• YAAAS 1