💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

September 8th (2022) - San Francisco, CA

Flippy

Featured Posts

not to get all emotional but I just had the sweetest moment :messga: there's a 10 year old girl in my apartment building who always comes and hangs out with me and she's going to the concert too. I just spent the last hour going through all 13 years of my gaga merch and concert outfits with her so she can find an outfit for the show. It's so sweet bc she's the same age I was when I become a fan and it really feels full circle

• Like 2
  • Love 9

2 hours ago, Tempest said:

Maybe those of us that are lining up can post what number we are and try to find each other from there?

Whose giving out numbers?

Have LiveNation sent out emails to LM EE Package ticket holders yet?

2 hours ago, Tempest said:

Maybe those of us that are lining up can post what number we are and try to find each other from there?

People are already lining up...? lol

RAMROD

There's seem no online service for merch on this one. Why can't it be like Arlington date? It saves so much trouble  :partysick:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡
  • Shook 1

pachinko
3 hours ago, Tempest said:

Are you on line? 

Rockychososo

anyone got info on the Will Call tickets? My aunt (who had the citi credit card) bought it for me- is it possible for me to get the ticket without having her to show up in person?

Edited by Rockychososo

Flippy
15 minutes ago, Rockychososo said:

anyone got info on the Will Call tickets? My aunt (who had the citi credit card) bought it for me- is it possible for me to get the ticket without having her to show up in person?

If I recall correctly, she does have to be there to pick them up 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

DirtyIceCream
51 minutes ago, Rockychososo said:

How to Check-In

Once you've located the VIP Nation table, one of our representatives will check you in.

You must bring a photo ID matching the name of the attendee listed on your order. If you are not the listed attendee, you must bring a copy of the attendee’s ID.

• Love 1

SonOfAphrodite

I’m so excited!! I can’t wait to dance and cry :heart: the weather is going to be perfect compared to the 111 degrees in the South Bay today:heat:

• Love 1

Rockychososo
2 hours ago, DirtyIceCream said:

How to Check-In

Once you've located the VIP Nation table, one of our representatives will check you in.

You must bring a photo ID matching the name of the attendee listed on your order. If you are not the listed attendee, you must bring a copy of the attendee’s ID.

Ticketmaster also says that each venue has their own rules for pickup...

Will Call is only for regular pit tickets (not early entry / VIP). According to the VIP Nation email EE ticket holders have to go directly to Live Nation VIP counted and not Will Call.

3 hours ago, Rockychososo said:

I would strongly recommend that you check with Ticket Master. The Will Call rules are really stupid and ZERO flexible. Very likely she needs to be there to collect the tickets. There is a way to add a second person to the reservation, but usually there is a deadline to do so.

Please check before Thursday so you can enjoy the show stress free đŸ”„