Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

September 8th (2022) - San Francisco, CA

Flippy

Featured Posts

mdance4life

Looking for anyone with extra tickets, for any section, for SF!

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Pop Music

new pit tickets added for san fran 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝
  • Shook 1

DirtyIceCream

Is there a golden circle section on the GA floor for this show? It seems like every venue will be different, at the SF show it looks like they are going to have field seats that are reserved, behind the GA pit/standing floor section. The opening show was all standing GA without field seats so they split the floor into tiers.. I don't see a golden circle option for show. The ticketmaster website also has a different map for the event than the two runway stage. :gum: I'm assuming it's just early entry GA or regular GA tickets?

Edited by DirtyIceCream

ChristianSaad

Anyone else going alone? I got GA PIT but my friend couldn't, I couldn't even get 2 tickets, luckily when I did another search for just a single ticket it gave me GA PIT ($400 later lol)

p.s. I will NOT be trying to get barricade! I'm just gonna hang around the back of the GA where it hopefully won't be too crowded.. I've had front row enough times to last me a lifetime so this time I'll just enjoy the show and not worry about pushing, shoving and overcrowdedness at the front

• Like 2

Katrinooo814
On 7/18/2022 at 4:47 AM, DirtyIceCream said:

Is there a golden circle section on the GA floor for this show? It seems like every venue will be different, at the SF show it looks like they are going to have field seats that are reserved, behind the GA pit/standing floor section. The opening show was all standing GA without field seats so they split the floor into tiers.. I don't see a golden circle option for show. The ticketmaster website also has a different map for the event than the two runway stage. :gum: I'm assuming it's just early entry GA or regular GA tickets?

Yeah for America it's just early entry GA

Healed My Heart
1 hour ago, ChristianSaad said:

Anyone else going alone? I got GA PIT but my friend couldn't, I couldn't even get 2 tickets, luckily when I did another search for just a single ticket it gave me GA PIT ($400 later lol)

p.s. I will NOT be trying to get barricade! I'm just gonna hang around the back of the GA where it hopefully won't be too crowded.. I've had front row enough times to last me a lifetime so this time I'll just enjoy the show and not worry about pushing, shoving and overcrowdedness at the front

I'm keeping an eye out for GA tickets closer to the show and may spontaneously make the trip to CA! If I go I'll message you, bc I will also be going alone and your plan to hang at the back sounds great :ladyhaha:

Edited by Healed My Heart
She/her 💗💜💙
  • Love 1

Brolysskins
On 7/19/2022 at 10:45 AM, rahmin1337 said:

Is there a specific bar we should meet at before the show??

The Castro area has a lot of bars! Just hop on the Muni Train right after and you'll  can take a train directly to the Venue  from the Castro. A lot of bars do "Gaga" themed parties before the concert

I just bought two early entry tickets that popped up about an hour ago and there’s still one left if anyone needs! VIP pricing stays the same so it’s less the half the price of regular pit tickets!

I'm travelling from Australia to attend this show! I bought a LM GA pit package. Does anyone know when we will be emailed about when to collect tickets?