💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

September 8th (2022) - San Francisco, CA

Flippy

Featured Posts

babs441
41 minutes ago, Hachi said:

This is for early entry!  I am waiting to find out how much regular GA is ;x i was hoping for 250 but we'll see :(

Regular GA is $335 plus taxes and fees. I had in my cart and someone was faster then me 

• Shook 1
  • Sad 2

BROSEIDON

I managed to get field…no G/A other than early entry was available when I got in this morning :bradley:

JanStan

Just got tix! It’ll be my first stadium show. I got the GA package since it was cheaper then the very few seats I would actually get for such a large venue. I wish i could’ve got the normal priced ones since I won’t be going early and actually prefer to stand in the back of GA for a full view of the stage. Ugh the things I do for this biotch lol

• Flippy changed the title to September 9th (2022) - San Francisco, CA
Flippy
2 hours ago, PeachJug said:

@Flippy Wait why is the thread title Aug 9?

isn't the tour date Sept 8?

Thanks for this! :messga:

I changed the thread title! :hug:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Love 1

• Flippy changed the title to September 8th (2022) - San Francisco, CA
babs441

I would've gotten the EE for San fran but I had just gotten EE for LA, and it was a whopping $650 with taxes so I'll see if I can get regular GA.

• Shook 1

GunninMan

I’m so confused, why are there no regular pit tickets available for the livenation/venue presale? Anyone happen to know why that is and when non-package pit tickets will be available?

1 minute ago, GunninMan said:

I’m so confused, why are there no regular pit tickets available for the livenation/venue presale? Anyone happen to know why that is and when non-package pit tickets will be available?

Yep didn't see any either -- not sure how other people in here have gotten regular GA -- I'm guessing we'll have to wait for regular sale on Monday

2 hours ago, CaliLilMonster said:

What’s the presale code? I tried showtime but it’s not working. 

There’s no live nation or venue presale it appears.  I’m not sure what the code is for the “special offers”

update.. looks like LN and venue presale are now added to the list 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by Hachi

GunninMan
12 minutes ago, CaliLilMonster said:

What’s the presale code? I tried showtime but it’s not working. 

CURTAIN worked for me but literally only like four sections have had any tickets available since the presale started. I think maybe they are slowly releasing them but I’m not entirely sure

• Thanks 1

Jpanese

I'm so annoyed an need to vent. I originally tried for LA but no GA available.....now aiming for SF and the only option is $550 for Citibank GA (that apparently seems to be Early Entry). Honestly I would rather pay $350 for regular GA but I just want to move on.

But....my husband is the only one with a Citibank credit card. We live in Japan and I would go to SF with a friend, in worried that Willcall will be a MESS since they require him to be there for ticket pickup.

With my previous experiences with will call, they will either not check anything or absolutely refuse to do it.

I guess I will just wait for the 14th 😒

19 hours ago, Jpanese said:

I'm so annoyed an need to vent. I originally tried for LA but no GA available.....now aiming for SF and the only option is $550 for Citibank GA (that apparently seems to be Early Entry). Honestly I would rather pay $350 for regular GA but I just want to move on.

But....my husband is the only one with a Citibank credit card. We live in Japan and I would go to SF with a friend, in worried that Willcall will be a MESS since they require him to be there for ticket pickup.

With my previous experiences with will call, they will either not check anything or absolutely refuse to do it.

I guess I will just wait for the 14th 😒

idk if this helps, but in ticketmaster vip in general... you have 10 days from the original purchase date (not 3rd party sale/TM-fan resale, but tickets directly from TM) to add an alternative pickup person. What this one does is it lets you use your own name as the pickup person for the will-call ticket. If not, you have to bring a copy of their ID + the copy of the credit card so they can release the VIP benefits to you. I haven't personally done this myself, but this is what most people do on other TM VIP tour bundles. You can send them an email to verify too!

00026 † 10000

Jpanese
52 minutes ago, Mark said:

idk if this helps, but in ticketmaster vip in general... you have 10 days from the original purchase date (not 3rd party sale/TM-fan resale, but tickets directly from TM) to add an alternative pickup person. What this one does is it lets you use your own name as the pickup person for the will-call ticket. If not, you have to bring a copy of their ID + the copy of the credit card so they can release the VIP benefits to you. I haven't personally done this myself, but this is what most people do on other TM VIP tour bundles. You can send them an email to verify too!

Thank you for your reply. It is all quite vague and I'm surprised that it is not a more straightforward process. I sent them an email to confirm. What you say sounds reasonable. Last thing I want is to spend thousands of dollars on tickets plus flights from Japan only to get some angry ticketmaster employee holding my tickets.

1 hour ago, Jpanese said:

Thank you for your reply. It is all quite vague and I'm surprised that it is not a more straightforward process. I sent them an email to confirm. What you say sounds reasonable. Last thing I want is to spend thousands of dollars on tickets plus flights from Japan only to get some angry ticketmaster employee holding my tickets.

Here's some past tweets:

It's best to get it directly from TM tho. Good luck and I hope you can board to Chromaticaland :huntyga:

00026 † 10000