💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

September 8th (2022) - San Francisco, CA

Flippy

Featured Posts

16 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

It could be a baseball net like Atlanta had. (Except they didn’t disclose that on their tickets. :air:)

Every baseball stadium has a net up during baseball season. It really doesn't obstruct the views though. 

mdance4life

Looking for an extra ticket for the show, can literally be anywhere, any section, I’d anyone has one for sale that’s not a rip off resale price lol

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.

PeachJug

Hi! I have 2 little monster package GA tickets for sale, and for the original price OBO! (635.40)

If you would like one or both, please lmk  

GA tickets are wristbands which must be picked up day-of, so I am looking for someone who can meet me on the morning of the concert at 10am, Oracle Park!

Very excited, my bf and I accidentally both bought 2, so now we have 2 to sell

Edited by PeachJug

hausofnicolee
6 minutes ago, PeachJug said:

Hi! I have 2 GA tickets for sale, and for the original price OBO! (635.40)

If you would like one or both, please lmk  

GA tickets are wristbands which must be picked up day-of, so I am looking for someone who can meet me on the morning of the concert at 10am, Oracle Park!

Very excited, my bf and I accidentally both bought 2, so now we have 2 to sell

is this little monster package or normal GA?

hausofnicolee
10 minutes ago, PeachJug said:

little monster package!

omg YES me omg. im so bad at navigating this site can u msg me?

Edited by hausofnicolee

hausofnicolee
6 hours ago, PeachJug said:

little monster package!

i really hope i don’t sound too desperate/you think im a scam but please msg me i’ve been looking for weeks 😭 you can also msg me on twitter with the same username! 

RAMROD

I'll stay away from crowds as much as possible until I am inside the venue, just like I did in Dallas/Arlington date  :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 1

After contemplating I decided I’m going to do it and buy an early entry ticket, but no one else wants to wait with me :( is there anyone going solo who wants to wait together ? 

• Like 1

My bf and I have regular GA pit tickets, what time are people thinking of getting there? We are from London so don’t really know anyone so hopefully looking forward to meeting some of you in the queue. 

skaxboy

I just realized we’re close enough to check weather! We did it kids!

It’s about 60° right now, it’ll be around 70-60° throughout Thursday evening. The sun has been setting around 7:40ish so if she does start at 8:30 or so, it should be dark. 

I went to DC and it was about 90° at night. I was on the floor and the rows were placed so close together that it made it hotter. Plus the flames!

Is anyone gonna wear a special look for this evening? I think I’ll just do my leather Judas biker jacket and my black extended claw. 

I gave in and bought an EE ticket :firega: does anyone know if it’s possible to separate will call tickets from one order ? the seller is going to come to check in to get the tickets with me, but he also has to do the same with the other buyer. Do we all have to wait together or can we get the tickets at different points in line, with the original buyer there? Just bc Im planning on coming early, and I don’t know about the other buyer. I don’t want to show up to get my ticket only for them to ask about where the 2nd ticket holder is…

Edited by Siena
  • Love 1