Jump to content
About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

September 8th (2022) - San Francisco, CA


Featured Posts

Jpanese
On 3/12/2022 at 9:41 AM, Mark said:

Here's some past tweets:

 

 

It's best to get it directly from TM tho. Good luck and I hope you can board to Chromaticaland :huntyga:

Thank you for the update 🙏 finally after 3 days ticketmaster replied with something completely unrelated 🤣 that company is just trash isn't it? That's why I decided not to take the risk. I don't want to arrive at the venue and face a mess over tickets.

Monday I will be ready for this fight 🔥 I've seen EVERY Gaga tour and I am not about to miss this one. Flying in from Tokyo just for Chromatica.

 

See you there babes!

 

  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Hachi

    9

  • Jpanese

    5

  • RAMROD

    3

  • Flippy

    3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Everyone! This thread is for those that will/might be going to the San Francisco show!  Presale Times:   I will edit and add more information in a bit  

I got the early entry monster pit GA! So excited!

Regular GA is $335 plus taxes and fees. I had in my cart and someone was faster then me 

Hachi

I was 200 in the queue and got in and there was only 1000$ verified resale GA tickets.. like come on.. Ticketmaster is shady.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Jpanese
7 minutes ago, Hachi said:

I was 200 in the queue and got in and there was only 1000$ verified resale GA tickets.. like come on.. Ticketmaster is shady.

I had the same problem. I kept pressing next at the bottom right and let telling me that the Tix I had selected were sold out.....I did it around 10 times and suddenly moved to the checkout cart! I was able to score mine for the already expensive $550 plus fees.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Hachi

Ya'll.. they JUST released the non early-entry GA for 1100 as official platinum. Lol..... ima pass on this tour.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
phantasmas
8 minutes ago, Hachi said:

Ya'll.. they JUST released the non early-entry GA for 1100 as official platinum. Lol..... ima pass on this tour.

there's still tons of nosebleed seats from $65! 

Spoiler

i know they're not what most die hard fans want to get, but it's better than not going at all :mark:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Hachi
Just now, phantasmas said:

there's still tons of nosebleed seats from $65! 

  Hide contents

i know they're not what most die hard fans want to get, but it's better than not going at all :mark:

 

I wanted to make it worth it since it being on a Thursday night is already Hellish coming from Davis (and I've got a vet school test the next day on Friday so..) the nose bleed seats I might as well watch it on YouTube haha

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bounty

I got lucky and got regular GA for 395 ugh, I miss the days of 80 dlls GA Gaga tickets but oh well. This tour better be amazing or I’m asking for a refund haha.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mark
3 minutes ago, Bounty said:

I got lucky and got regular GA for 395 ugh, I miss the days of 80 dlls GA Gaga tickets but oh well. This tour better be amazing or I’m asking for a refund haha.

how even???? omfg. im happy for you!!! what time did you get into the queue?

00026 † 10000
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bounty
3 minutes ago, Mark said:

how even???? omfg. im happy for you!!! what time did you get into the queue?

Early but found nothing, then I kept refreshing like crazy and they popped!

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
jujujuli

Missed the boat on GA unless I go for the $1100 "demand" pricing ☠️.

Fyi for those of you with FOMO, I sprung for a 2nd row field seat for Joanne tour at this same stadium (there was no pit) and the stage was TALL. It had to be at least 6-7 ft up. Which meant that most of the physical stage was not visible and ended up watching screens, until she came to the edge towards us. It was pretty balls tbh.

Note height of security man on bottom right.

https://imgur.com/a/bVliU2O

Not saying the stadium will be the same this time but I never had this issue for any of the other bay area arena tours, or the JWT arena stop in Seattle I went to.

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
mdance4life
2 hours ago, jujujuli said:

Missed the boat on GA unless I go for the $1100 "demand" pricing ☠️.

Fyi for those of you with FOMO, I sprung for a 2nd row field seat for Joanne tour at this same stadium (there was no pit) and the stage was TALL. It had to be at least 6-7 ft up. Which meant that most of the physical stage was not visible and ended up watching screens, until she came to the edge towards us. It was pretty balls tbh.

Note height of security man on bottom right.

https://imgur.com/a/bVliU2O

Not saying the stadium will be the same this time but I never had this issue for any of the other bay area arena tours, or the JWT arena stop in Seattle I went to.

I too saw 3 arena shows for JWT, and saw the Stadium version at the same venue in San Fran also. I remember being sooooo bummed that she scrapped Bloody Mary/Dancin in Circles/Paparazzi for those several stadium shows in that tour. I too he fairly close field/floor seats and remember the stage being so darn high up that me and my friends also ended up just watching the screens.

There was a small standing GA Pit though. I knew some folks in it but it wasn’t large like the stadium shows. Remember how the stage came out in sort of an L shape? Most of the standing was in between the main stage, and that bottom hook part of the L. But again was a significantly smaller group.

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Jpanese
17 hours ago, KANEGAGA said:

Does anyone know if the stage layout was released?

Nothing official so far. It does seem like Europe has a huge standing area (Golden Circle + Regular) and American shows only have Golden Circle (that would kinda explain the exorbitant prices 😒)  with the rest of the field being used for VIP seating.

There mostly seems to be a T shaped runway infront of the main stage.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
Tempest

Anyone looking for early admission GA tickets? My boyfriend might not be going, so I may have a ticket up for grabs

Link to post
Share on other sites
peigang
11 hours ago, Tempest said:

Anyone looking for early admission GA tickets? My boyfriend might not be going, so I may have a ticket up for grabs

I am interested!! I literally just found out I can make it to the bay for the show, now just tryna find pit tix this late.  :fatcat: 

Just messaged you!

Edited by peigang
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...