Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

September 8th (2022) - San Francisco, CA

Flippy

Featured Posts

Controversiaga
1 minute ago, HW1 said:

At the BTWB Melbourne show I went to she sang Princess Die :messga:

I'm a monarchist (mainly because I prefer has a do-nothing head of state for Australia) so I would love if it was mentioned! At the same time it has no relevance to Gaga or the show or even American politics... But they are both icons.

Wow I’m so jealous you got to see BTWB.  My date was cancelled a week before :(

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

GagasEnigma4
12 minutes ago, HW1 said:

LiveNation staff just came out to gather people into a single file. And then told us all, the wristbands don't mean anything, they are not observing the numbers. Some people in the queue are pissed off, some are relieved and got to near front of queue.

Thanks for the info! So was it a free for all where everyone ran? Or what?

This is the problem with it being unofficial number system and what I worried about, like what if venue says forget that like you just saw today.

Edited by GagasEnigma4

CallMeJoFan
11 minutes ago, HW1 said:

LiveNation staff just came out to gather people into a single file. And then told us all, the wristbands don't mean anything, they are not observing the numbers. Some people in the queue are pissed off, some are relieved and got to near front of queue.

This is bullshit. I got here at 6:30am behind people who got here at 2pm. Never been to a venue that was like this before. Ultimately the rudeness falls on the little monsters.

• Love 1
  • Shook 3

GagasEnigma4
1 minute ago, CallMeJoFan said:

This is bullshit. I got here at 6:30am behind people who got here at 2pm. Never been to a venue that was like this before. Ultimately the rudeness falls on the little monsters.

But how did the line move out of the original order?

I want to get in LA line around 6:30am but not if its pointless. Are you still near front?

Edited by GagasEnigma4

Just now, GagasEnigma4 said:

Yes some people walked briskly near the front...

But even before 4pm the queue was not well formed and spread out as people were setting up blankets under trees and sitting on grass to avoid sun... People rocked up and sat near front of queue coz there was a gap, perhaps not even knowing they were jumping some queue because as I later found out, the person who had the genius idea to give out wristbands was nowhere to be found and had left by early afternoon 

• Shook 2
  • Sad 1

CallMeJoFan
1 minute ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

I want to get in LA line around 6:30am but not if its pointless. Are you still near front?

People left and came back (this is typical if you dont leave for hours) and in people’s places randos came. I sat down in my original spot didnt realize people had cut in front of me until it was too late. I don’t know why people in line didnt say anything to these people cutting.

CallMeJoFan
Just now, HW1 said:

But even before 4pm the queue was not well formed and spread out as people were setting up blankets under trees and sitting on grass to avoid sun... People rocked up and sat near front of queue coz there was a gap, perhaps not even knowing they were jumping some queue because as I later found out, the person who had the genius idea to give out wristbands was nowhere to be found and had left by early afternoon 

Yup this is basically what happened.

GagasEnigma4
4 minutes ago, CallMeJoFan said:

People left and came back (this is typical if you dont leave for hours) and in people’s places randos came. I sat down in my original spot didnt realize people had cut in front of me until it was too late. I don’t know why people in line didnt say anything to these people cutting.

Ugh I am so sorry that sucks:grr: Are you like way far back now? Its not fair. You waited so long.

GagasEnigma4
6 minutes ago, HW1 said:

I am sorry thats not right! Sounds like the other shows were way more organized since this wasn’t an issue. Smh..starts the line but nowhere to be found for hours:/ They should lose their spot then.

CallMeJoFan
1 minute ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Ugh I am so sorry that sucks:grr: Are you like way far back now? Its not fair. You waited so long.

Now that I’m inside…it’s not as bad as I thought. I’m prob behind 50-60 people. I was #39 so…

CallMeJoFan
Just now, GagasEnigma4 said:

I am sorry thats not right! Sounds like the other shows were way more organized since this wasn’t an issue. Smh..starts the line but nowhere to be found for hours:/ They should lose their spot then.

To be honest it didnt sit well with me people left their spots for the shade (I was worried this could happen), but I followed them because I thought we all had each other’s backs! I don’t know how so many people were able to get through. I got back around 3pm so it wasn’t like i got there at 4pm. It looked like i didnt recognize some ppl but i assumed they were just friends of the people waiting in line…turns out that was a lie.

but also a problem of the wristband person stopping at like #60. That was stupid. Someone should have continued that.

CallMeJoFan

To add, this feels like an Oracle park problem too. The staff doesn’t care. Even though the have some girl running around telling us to be kind to one another. I have not had this problem at Santa Clara or San Jose. Definitely will never see a GA show here ever again.

• Like 1

GagasEnigma4
4 minutes ago, CallMeJoFan said:

To be honest it didnt sit well with me people left their spots for the shade (I was worried this could happen), but I followed them because I thought we all had each other’s backs! I don’t know how so many people were able to get through. I got back around 3pm so it wasn’t like i got there at 4pm. It looked like i didnt recognize some ppl but i assumed they were just friends of the people waiting in line…turns out that was a lie.

but also a problem of the wristband person stopping at like #60. That was stupid. Someone should have continued that.

Ahh got it makes sense. I am sorry it was so unorganized. I am glad it wasn’t as bad. I guess I worry more because I am alone, and what if I have to use the restroom lol. I would hope my spot would be saved for a few mins lol. My show is on Sat.

Edited by GagasEnigma4