💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Citi Card Member Pre-sale

LibraLove

Featured Posts

LibraLove

Hi everyone. If this is already a topic, please feel free to close this thread, but I don't believe it is - at least I have not seen it.

*Does anyone know how the Citi Card Member Pre-sale works?*

I have gone to the Citi Entertainment site and do not see anything for the CBT - only the Vegas Jazz show. I really want to get some tickets for Atlanta tomorrow morning, so I would really appreciate the help!

LibraLove
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

Use the first 6 numbers of your Citicard to unlock the presale 

But do you just go to the website at 10AM EST and hope for the best that it's on there at that time? Do you get an email? That's what I'm wanting to know, because if you go to the link in the OP, it doesn't show anything for the CBT.

MessyTop
Just now, LibraLove said:

But do you just go to the website at 10AM EST and hope for the best that it's on there at that time? Do you get an email? That's what I'm wanting to know, because if you go to the link in the OP, it doesn't show anything for the CBT.

No email. On Ticketmaster you’ll see a code box for the Citibank presale. Ps must likely the presale will be regular seats. They never have PIT tickets on Citibank presalea. But still fantastic seats 

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, LibraLove said:

Here’s how it looks for the Citibank presale for NY. See the code box? You put the first 6 digits of your Citicard and it opens the Citibank presale 

0-B9-A3026-CDB4-43-A0-AB4-F-6-BC8107-C81

LibraLove
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

No email. On Ticketmaster you’ll see a code box for the Citibank presale. Ps must likely the presale will be regular seats. They never have PIT tickets on Citibank presalea. But still fantastic seats 

Do they usually have any VIP tickets for sale? I'd like to get the collectibles if possible.

4 hours ago, LibraLove said:

Do they usually have any VIP tickets for sale? I'd like to get the collectibles if possible.

Yes, they should have VIP tickets for sale. 

beli8

Any idea if they'd have the Little Monsters Early Access GA VIP packages? I wish we knew ahead of time which VIP packages will be available!

La Rosalia
4 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Damn I was looking forward to getting PIT tickets with this presale.

beli8
12 minutes ago, La Rosalia said:

Damn I was looking forward to getting PIT tickets with this presale.

The show I'm gonna try to get tickets for tomorrow has a presale called "Citi® Cardmember VIP Packages", so I am praying that will include the LM Early Access GA VIP tickets. Does yours have that presale too?

MessyTop
5 minutes ago, beli8 said:

The show I'm gonna try to get tickets for tomorrow has a presale called "Citi® Cardmember VIP Packages", so I am praying that will include the LM Early Access GA VIP tickets. Does yours have that presale too?

They might. For the NJ they had only regular seats for the Citi sale. 
since tomorrow is a new date, they might have that. Good luck 

LibraLove
4 hours ago, beli8 said:

Any idea if they'd have the Little Monsters Early Access GA VIP packages? I wish we knew ahead of time which VIP packages will be available!

I really hope they do. I’m debating on VIP GA or regular VIP. I wish they were being so dang vague with the kinds of tickets and pricings. 

beli8
7 hours ago, LibraLove said:

I really hope they do. I’m debating on VIP GA or regular VIP. I wish they were being so dang vague with the kinds of tickets and pricings. 

At least we'll find out in an hour. Let the anxiety begin lol!

LibraLove
4 hours ago, beli8 said:

At least we'll find out in an hour. Let the anxiety begin lol!

Got the regular VIP in Section 3, Row 4, right on the barrier at the ATL show. I'm so excited!

Archived