Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 29 & 30 (2022) London, UK

BoomKack

Featured Posts

Noam Zioni

The show was amazing 

9 hours ago, OMonster said:

This was honestly the best night of my life. I was there on the 29th in section 118. It was so freeing, so magical... just everything and more I could've ever wanted from my first Gaga concert. I have never felt euphoria and freedom and pure happiness like it before. I am usually very reserved and quiet but this show freed me - I had never danced so much in my life... and I'm not even really one to dance. I am still on a high from it. 

Was anyone else in 118 on here? It would be great to connect! We might've talked!

Freeing is the most accurate word for me to describe my feeling in the concert. Pure freedom! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

alexbabylon
9 hours ago, OMonster said:

This was honestly the best night of my life. I was there on the 29th in section 118. It was so freeing, so magical... just everything and more I could've ever wanted from my first Gaga concert. I have never felt euphoria and freedom and pure happiness like it before. I am usually very reserved and quiet but this show freed me - I had never danced so much in my life... and I'm not even really one to dance. I am still on a high from it. 

Was anyone else in 118 on here? It would be great to connect! We might've talked!

I thought block 118 was empty!

I was in section 119, night 1. I was worried about the side view but it wasn’t bad actually. I couldn’t see her during the prelude songs but after that I could saw her all the time, and pretty close!

I had the time of my life :kara:

• Love 1

OMonster
15 minutes ago, alexbabylon said:

I thought block 118 was empty!

I was in section 119, night 1. I was worried about the side view but it wasn’t bad actually. I couldn’t see her during the prelude songs but after that I could saw her all the time, and pretty close!

I had the time of my life :kara:

Oops! I mean to write 122. I was in section 122, row 18! Did anyone happen to see me crazy dancing? :D 

subtext / fantasy

HoleyFoolDanol

This is a long shot but does any other fan have a duplicate VIP chromatica package there looking at selling? The prices on eBay are absolutely ridiculous when genuine fans would really appreciate them. I was there both nights and couldn't purchase VIP for disabled seats. Thanks 

tomdsgn
On 8/2/2022 at 6:31 PM, Gaby15 said:

many people were tricky and boarded the train in the opposite direction

:trollga:

How's everybody feeling? I still can't believe it's nearly been a week since the London shows!

I miss that feeling of knowing I'm gonna see Gaga soon, I miss her already :(

41 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

How's everybody feeling? I still can't believe it's nearly been a week since the London shows!

Same, I want to be back right now.

Also rewatching, the end of PF on 30th she says f f fuçk her face as the very last line. Don't know if it's the same for all dates

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, Sine From Above said:

I feel soo emotional.I wana go back 😭😭😭

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, KORG said:

Same, I want to be back right now.

Also rewatching, the end of PF on 30th she says f f fuçk her face as the very last line. Don't know if it's the same for all dates

I didn't notice that! She's so nasty :lolly:

8 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

I miss the Chromatica Ball. Take me back!

Angry White Woman GIF

Me too, but since the show I am more happy than ever !

Non-stop I am listening to Always remember us this way <3

Edited by Gaar
  • YAAAS 2

Catnikko
37 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

I miss the Chromatica Ball. Take me back!

Angry White Woman GIF

same, the whole day went by in a flash, it feels like a distant memory :selena:

• Love 1

Tinnitus15

5 minutes ago, catsounds said:

same, the whole day went by in a flash, it feels like a distant memory :selena:

Same.crying rn as I listen to monster 

• Love 1

numb the flame

Thought I'd try another shot but if ANYONE has a spare VIP package or wouldn't mind selling their only one for a decent price, please PM me!

• 5 months later...

Kinda bumping this thread but found a great video from TCB on the 29th of July. It's a recording of the full show, even before the show when people are just going into the stadium!

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2