Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 29 & 30 (2022) London, UK

BoomKack

Featured Posts

heavymetalenigma

I miss her so much... the show was truly one of the best experiences of my life. I'm glad I got to witness this brilliant show. She should be very proud of herself :kara:

• Love 1

HoleyFoolDanol

I must say I don't usually post anything on here but I love to check the forum most days to keep up with all the news on the tour & all gaga related news. I thought it would be quite handy to share my experience of the show at Tottenham as I'm saddened by other fans negative experiences with the area and venue. So I'm a wheelchair user and it's basically been my first time in London since I was younger on a school trip. I must admit I found it daunting at first worrying about getting round the city & on the two nights to the shows. The underground's are very difficult to navigate for wheelchair users, I'd say every second station has 'stepless' facilities but for the ones that don't it can be very frustrating. Luckily I can walk a small distance on crutches so I can do some steps if I really have too but at a snails pace. I even got on my first escalator with fear one night because there was no lifts, luckily a friendly stranger helped me on whilst my partner lifted my chair up. I just say coming from a small town in Scotland I found everyone in London friendly & helpful when it came to getting round.

Tottenham, luckily we stayed at Tottenham Hale premier Inn which was 2 mins walk/wheel from the underground station. The stadium was just over 20 mins walk. I will agree some of the local seemed a little intimidating but I couldn't decide if that was the usual or just because I'm a small town boy aha it was a massive culture shock for me. But everyone was fine and I felt safe around other fans walking up both nights and my partner, hes originally from readding so he's really used to it all. The walk up on the first night had an amazing atmosphere!! Local shops and pubs where blasting lady gaga, fans where singing all the way up, there really was a buzz in the air. We had some drinks at a bar just outside the stadium and the music was vibrating through the place it was so loud and me and my partner where just yelling all the gaga songs. The venue where very helpful on both nights, I found the security a bit clueless the second night arguing between two of them wether I could be scanned or not before coming through. As for the show WOW! WOWWWWW WOW WOWWW! ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. She seemed so happy, to be enjoying it, the vocals where the best id ever heard from her!!!! The views where fantastic even from the disabled viewing sections in the back the first night and on the side the second. My 6th and 7th time seeing her where out of this world, I've turned my boyfriend into a big fan now! We where at Vegas too just before covid struck, we had issues with park theatre where I was seated for enigma but the jazz show went more smoothly. Secretly gutted I couldn't get a chromatica lanyard but there wasn't the option for booking with the disabled tickets. Sorry if this is long, hope my experience helps others understand what the weekend was like. Paws up! 🖤⚔️🔥

• Like 3
  • Love 8

Benji

Has anyone else been ill since this?  I’ve got what feels like flu and a bad cough, apparently not covid when I tested Monday :bradley:

• Like 1

Catnikko
1 minute ago, Benji said:

Has anyone else been ill since this?  I’ve got what feels like flu and a bad cough, apparently not covid when I tested Monday :bradley:

yup  :selena: the same

Actual patient

BoomKack
3 minutes ago, Benji said:

Yeah my throat isn't feeling great atm

Luke78619
5 minutes ago, Benji said:

SAME :air: I have to clear my throat once a minute, and my back and chest are aching :messga: no positive covid tests though 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Benji
2 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

:air:

That’s my Twitter :ladyhaha: (I was just joking about that Grindr message someone got lmao)

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

Benji
10 minutes ago, catsounds said:

yup  :selena: the same

8 minutes ago, BoomKack said:

Yeah my throat isn't feeling great atm

6 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

SAME :air: I have to clear my throat once a minute, and my back and chest are aching :messga: no positive covid tests though 

Oh my god okay in some ways I’m relieved because we’re all in this :bradley: I’ve seen so many tweets saying everyone’s getting ill and it looks true… we got the Chromatica Flu :laughga:

Edited by Benji

lodylody

I got COVID three weeks before the Friday show (tested negative 1 week before the show so no-one blame me for anything :awkney: ), but I came down with it on a Friday. I felt my worst on the Saturday and Sunday, but only finally tested positive with an LFT on the Sunday afternoon :rip: So be careful everyone, it could still be COVID :cryga: EDIT: That being said, the incubation for COVID is supposed to be like a minimum of 5 days right? So you should probably all be in the clear unless you started showing symptoms today :wtfga:

P.S. First big concert and first time seeing Gaga ever and it was absolutely so so so incredible. She is so talented. To see her, dance as she danced, sang as she sang, it was just magical. So grateful.

P.P.S. The queueing was so poorly managed, ew. Telling people to go to Sainsbury's to use the toilet when there were toilet blocks literally visible on the other side of the glass :air: Surely they could've organised that better :lmao: 

P.P.P.S. If anyone I met in the queue is on GGD (GC EE on the Friday), just wanted to say you made mine and my fiancé's (Kieran and Rico's!) first concert and first ever time seeing Gaga so unfathomably special, and thank you so so much for that. It was so much fun to chat with you all, and you made the hours and hours of queueing go by a lot faster than we'd anticipated :runhug: 

Edited by lodylody
  • Like 4

OMonster

This was honestly the best night of my life. I was there on the 29th in section 118. It was so freeing, so magical... just everything and more I could've ever wanted from my first Gaga concert. I have never felt euphoria and freedom and pure happiness like it before. I am usually very reserved and quiet but this show freed me - I had never danced so much in my life... and I'm not even really one to dance. I am still on a high from it. 

Was anyone else in 122 on here? It would be great to connect! We might've talked!

Edited by OMonster
subtext / fantasy
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 8

mamo

When I tell you these were two of the greatest nights ever...that would still be an understatement! I literally had the time of my life and have never felt so care-free and euphoric. It was literally a moment I will never forget. Also Night 2 hit so differently, the energy felt even more palpable but I can't explain why? It was just the best indescribable feeling. I legit can't stop smiling thinking about it because it literally exceeded my expectations in every way possible and they were already high as it was. I feel like I'm still running on the adrenaline from the show because it was absolutely insane...the post-concert blues haven't kicked in yet but I don't think they ever will because I will cherish these memories forever. 

Gaga, you are a living legend sweetie! What a queen. 

Edited by mamo
you can serve it to me ancient city style...
  • Love 3

Gaby15

I was at TCB on Friday, sitting opposite the stage, which turned out to be a good decision. I arrived around seven with the overground, which was not full. The ticket scanning was problem-free, and my fanny pack was thoroughly checked by security.

There were many people standing at the bars below, but there were only few one the next floor. Unfortunately my drink was lukewarm. Some fans turned around at the bars several times during the concert and even poured down someone a little in our row.

After the concert, I tried to get to the overground stop quickly, but I still had to wait a long time, moreover, many people were tricky and boarded the train in the opposite direction, so our train arrived half full of people. In the end, only two stops had to be completely crowded because many people got off at Seven Sisters. Fortunately, I caught one of the last tube to my accommodation.

TCB was great, Gaga's voice was fantastic. Luckily I only watched a few youtube videos before, so there was plenty of new stuff for me. My only regret is that I was on sightseeing all day, so I was already very tired and could hardly stand, let alone dance.

• Love 1

ImMatt
5 hours ago, OMonster said:

This was honestly the best night of my life. I was there on the 29th in section 118. It was so freeing, so magical... just everything and more I could've ever wanted from my first Gaga concert. I have never felt euphoria and freedom and pure happiness like it before. I am usually very reserved and quiet but this show freed me - I had never danced so much in my life... and I'm not even really one to dance. I am still on a high from it. 

Was anyone else in 118 on here? It would be great to connect! We might've talked!

Aw this is so sweet! I was in 103 on the 29th and didn't really talk to anyone else which I regret (apart from my friend who I was with). 

I'm also very reserved but I danced like a crazy fool all night :excited:

• Love 1