Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 29 & 30 (2022) London, UK

BoomKack

Featured Posts

Cello
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Was it still daylight when she came on? 

Yeah but it got pretty dark around 9, enough to notice all the wristband lights etc

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶
  • Love 1

ModernEcstasy

I’m sooo sad that this is over for me. Waited over two years and it’s been and gone in the blink of an eye!

Who knows whether or not she will tour again :giveup:

• Like 8
  • Love 3

The show was outstanding!! Her voice was on point, like her vocals were so beautiful and crystal clear the whole way through even through the choreo; she truly is one of the greatest performers of our generation!! I feel so honoured Gaga, thank you Queen :vegas:

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

LastNight

IT WAS AHHHHHMAZING! Oh my god. We had such good seats and everyone was up on their feet dancing the whole time. Gaga was so so so good! Her voice was amazing. 1000 Doves at the piano was a standout for me, as well as ARUTW and HMH. But honestly all of it was so good. The fire, the interludes, the energy. The dancing!! Ahhh god it was just brilliant. So glad I got to see her again after so long 😭😭

Edited by LastNight
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 7

monstertoronto

Any changes to the set list? Any new songs!  Can anyone post a pic of the London hoodie? 

Edited by monstertoronto

I loved the show!

Its just, I got threatened by a man when I was trying to get on the train, which freaked me out so bad. I’m very young still and idk was my first experience of this and I was just trying to get my 12 year old sister onto the train so we weren't split up. Blamed me for his wife tripping, Im still shaking and crying now

Please be careful leaving the stadium tomorrow

Edited by TD878
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Shook 4
  • Sad 5

monstertoronto
6 minutes ago, TD878 said:

I loved the show!

Its just, I got threatened by a man when I was trying to get on the train, which freaked me out so bad. I’m very young still and idk was my first experience of this and I was just trying to get my 12 year old sister onto the train so we weren't split up. Blamed me for his wife tripping, Im still shaking and crying now

Please be careful leaving the stadium tomorrow

Oh no! Some people are just assholes it’s not your fault. Even if somehow you were involved in his wife tripping it’s an accident and no one should threaten you for something like that.  Try to not let this ruin your night. He’s just a random loser who doesn’t matter at all, he’s irrelevant, he’s vapour, and he doesn’t deserve any of your upset or tears. Forget him sis. You saw Gaga today!!  

• Love 4

Great show :applause: I was in the GC and arrived at around 7pm. Some fans were just a bit too much and really inconsiderate of others around though, but that's to be expected ig. Like you can have fun and all without being a d**khead :koons:

Also find it funny how during the acoustic part of the show the camera kept focusing on her ARTPOP tattoo and we didn't get a single song from the album  :enigma:  act II in 2023 confirmedl

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Benji

Incredible show, I had so much fun and I was SO CLOSE during the piano segment… I think life has peaked :bradley:

Like others said, there were a few fans that were assholes tonight.  We’re all probably on about the same group if you were in GC.  They kept darting between the back and the front pushing everyone and one was so wasted I had to physically hold him up at one point because he couldn’t stand.  He then shouted for Gaga to shut up during 1000 Doves… like wtf.  It’s whatever though, I still had tonnes of fun.

Edited by Benji
  • Shook 5

Anderson123

I hope the removal of The Edge of Glory means Sine From Above is getting it's place in there! I love The Edge but this is the Chromatica Ball.

Edited by Anderson123
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

Oh no! Some people are just assholes it’s not your fault. Even if somehow you were involved in his wife tripping it’s an accident and no one should threaten you for something like that.  Try to not let this ruin your night. He’s just a random loser who doesn’t matter at all, he’s irrelevant, he’s vapour, and he doesn’t deserve any of your upset or tears. Forget him sis. You saw Gaga today!!  

Thank you for this, means a lot ❤️

Still will be the best night of my life, and theres no point dwelling on someone as rude and disrespectful as that

• Love 5

monstertoronto
13 minutes ago, TD878 said:

Thank you for this, means a lot ❤️

Still will be the best night of my life, and theres no point dwelling on someone as rude and disrespectful as that

Exactly. Just like you’re on an awesome vacation and then a mosquito happens to buzz by your head for second. It’s annoying in the moment but then you squash the pest and get back to enjoying your vacation. He was just a minor mosquito. 

Hope you had the best time! 

• Love 2

monstertoronto
19 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I hope the removal of The Edge of Glory means Sine From Above is getting it's place in there! I love The Edge but this is the Chromatica Ball.

Wait, she didn’t sing edge of glory?

Neroneau
2 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Nope. The big store was literally the same 4 shirt designs, neatly placed around the store in different sizes!

I got the Babylon Tee and a hoodie from an unofficial vendor outside. It’s way better than the official designs 

The babble on tee was the coolest one! And I understand.. the hoodies this time are ugly imo