đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 29 & 30 (2022) London, UK

BoomKack

Featured Posts

heavymetalenigma

I'm going to the show on the 29th, it's my first time seeing Gaga though I've been a big fan for many years. I'm very excited :party:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Ack1234

Don’t think there sending tickets out now on my account it’s changed to print at home .

• Like 1

It's coming around so fast! I don't think ViaGoGo will send my tickets out until the week before like they did with the JWT ones.

BoomKack

Looks like it has changed to print-at-home tickets for the 29th. And they've quietly kept the delivery fees, how charming

• Shook 1

desnorteio
21 minutes ago, BoomKack said:

Looks like it has changed to print-at-home tickets for the 29th. And they've quietly kept the delivery fees, how charming

Confirm your bank account, cause I got an automatic refund from the delivery fees! If not, explain them the situation, they are very fast answering and solving :)

Tinnitus15

We should spam tickettmasteruk accounts since they are changing the map of guns and roses in Tottenham stadium.This map is soo ugly and we can’t see seats,even the numbers  of the sections

Edited by Tinnitus15
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, kah said:

Do you have any idea on what time the show will start? When should I arrive at the venue? :enigma:

Doors open at 19:00 but i'd say Gaga will come on about 21:30 from past shows :)

numb the flame
Just now, Sine From Above said:

Doors open at 19:00 but i'd say Gaga will come on about 21:30 from past shows :)

If the stadium is in / near a residential area there will be a cutoff time due to the noise. When I saw Bey in 2018, I believe she came on around 20:30 because of the noise restrictions. 

• Like 1

Cello
25 minutes ago, kah said:

Do you have any idea on what time the show will start? When should I arrive at the venue? :enigma:

I can't decide whether to turn up just in time for Gaga (I have a seated ticket) or to get there as soon as doors open to buy merch first and hang around :enigma:

I think you can enter the stadium at 7pm but Gaga will likely not be on until around 9pm I guess 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Juanlittlem
48 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

Being at stadiums like @numb the flamesaid she needs to end the show at 22:00 if it's near residencial areas, so I'd expect her starting the show at 20:00 considering she tends to do around 1h 40 min of show.

At the BTWBall in London she had to cut the show short 'cause she was late and she cut a whole act.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Isma Monster

Does anyone have gold circle tickets for the 29th? I saw that the tickets for that night have been changed from delivery tickets to e-tickets, but in my account they still shows as “haven’t dispatched yet” 

Randomperson

I’m sad they changed the tickets to print at home, I really hate that physical tickets seem to be disappearing I love having them as souvenirs :(

• Like 1

Stef

Guns n Roses are playing Tottenham next weekend and the door times updated from 7pm to 3pm :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

spicemuncher
34 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Being at stadiums like @numb the flamesaid she needs to end the show at 22:00 if it's near residencial areas, so I'd expect her starting the show at 20:00 considering she tends to do around 1h 40 min of show.

At the BTWBall in London she had to cut the show short 'cause she was late and she cut a whole act.

I believe showtime curfew across stadiums is 23:00. Most acts I’ve seen at stadiums start around 20:45 and end around 22:30-45.