Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 29 & 30 (2022) London, UK

BoomKack

Featured Posts

LUCARTPOP

Something tells me she's recording a special here, oddly enough there are two dates here even though she could have easily done another venue in London together with Tottenham. Hoping for a Netflix, Disney+ or HBO special! :vegas:

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 2

BoomKack
13 minutes ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

but am i going to buy it from O2 Priority app or the website ? Or they will link me to third party vendor to purchase?

So you go through the website, but then get directed to a subdomain of Ticketmaster that can only be accessed through O2.

JoanneARTPOP
1 minute ago, BoomKack said:

So you go through the website, but then get directed to a subdomain of Ticketmaster that can only be accessed through O2.

i see, really appreciate your help!!

I like her so much that I never watched her live. I was scared it would be too much for my weak heart :messga: so pray for me. I refuse to get anything but Goooooold kkkk

Edited by Du Da
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

BoomKack
1 minute ago, Du Da said:

How does live nation works is it priority like o2? :laughga:

You just have to register for an account on the website and then tomorrow at 10am you'll be able to buy tickets from that page.

• Thanks 1

Kdavies12

Managed to get 3 golden circle standing for the Saturday with O2 pre sale! So happy as I have seats for the Friday

MiggleB123
1 hour ago, BoomKack said:

I'm part of a group chat on twitter full of people with golden circle if you want me to add you?

Omg yes pls, my twitter is @/ Tthisioveswift

- cherry cherry boom boom

Got 2 golden circle tickets for the Saturday 😊😊 just checked and there are still tickets available, including early entry golden circle so if you can find someone who is on O2 and use their O2 priority I would recommend it!

Hurem
Just now, jodibbs said:

Got 2 golden circle tickets for the Saturday 😊😊 just checked and there are still tickets available, including early entry golden circle so if you can find someone who is on O2 and use their O2 priority I would recommend it!

How much was a golden circle ticket? Is it £160?

20 minutes ago, Kdavies12 said:

Managed to get 3 golden circle standing for the Saturday with O2 pre sale! So happy as I have seats for the Friday

Same! Gonna scope out the best place to stand in golden circle from my seat on Friday :firega:

• Love 1

BlondeKingOfGGD

I got 4 priority golden circle tickets for Saturday the 30th 😭 so happy!!

who will I be seeing?? I’m going in full drag I think 👀❤️

• YAAAS 2

mamo

OMG YES B*TCH I GOT GOLDEN CIRCLE TICKETS TO BOTH LONDON DATES!!!!!! I AM READY.

lady-gaga-oscar.gif

you can serve it to me ancient city style...
  • YAAAS 5