About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 29 & 30 (2022) London, UK

Featured Posts

OMonster

This was honestly the best night of my life. I was there on the 29th in section 118. It was so freeing, so magical... just everything and more I could've ever wanted from my first Gaga concert. I have never felt euphoria and freedom and pure happiness like it before. I am usually very reserved and quiet but this show freed me - I had never danced so much in my life... and I'm not even really one to dance. I am still on a high from it. 

Was anyone else in 122 on here? It would be great to connect! We might've talked!

Edited by OMonster
subtext / fantasy
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 9
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tinnitus15

• Sine From Above

• BoomKack

• KORG

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That was the best ****ing concert I’ve ever been to.

The show was outstanding!! Her voice was on point, like her vocals were so beautiful and crystal clear the whole way through even through the choreo; she truly is one of the greatest performers of our

mamo

When I tell you these were two of the greatest nights ever...that would still be an understatement! I literally had the time of my life and have never felt so care-free and euphoric. It was literally a moment I will never forget. Also Night 2 hit so differently, the energy felt even more palpable but I can't explain why? It was just the best indescribable feeling. I legit can't stop smiling thinking about it because it literally exceeded my expectations in every way possible and they were already high as it was. I feel like I'm still running on the adrenaline from the show because it was absolutely insane...the post-concert blues haven't kicked in yet but I don't think they ever will because I will cherish these memories forever. 

Gaga, you are a living legend sweetie! What a queen. 

Edited by mamo
you can serve it to me ancient city style...
  • Love 3
BoomKack

I just tested, it’s covid.

Not the Chromatica Ball Superspreader Tour 😭

• Shook 1
  • Sad 3
Gaby15

I was at TCB on Friday, sitting opposite the stage, which turned out to be a good decision. I arrived around seven with the overground, which was not full. The ticket scanning was problem-free, and my fanny pack was thoroughly checked by security.

There were many people standing at the bars below, but there were only few one the next floor. Unfortunately my drink was lukewarm. Some fans turned around at the bars several times during the concert and even poured down someone a little in our row.

After the concert, I tried to get to the overground stop quickly, but I still had to wait a long time, moreover, many people were tricky and boarded the train in the opposite direction, so our train arrived half full of people. In the end, only two stops had to be completely crowded because many people got off at Seven Sisters. Fortunately, I caught one of the last tube to my accommodation.

TCB was great, Gaga's voice was fantastic. Luckily I only watched a few youtube videos before, so there was plenty of new stuff for me. My only regret is that I was on sightseeing all day, so I was already very tired and could hardly stand, let alone dance.

• Love 1
ImMatt
5 hours ago, OMonster said:

This was honestly the best night of my life. I was there on the 29th in section 118. It was so freeing, so magical... just everything and more I could've ever wanted from my first Gaga concert. I have never felt euphoria and freedom and pure happiness like it before. I am usually very reserved and quiet but this show freed me - I had never danced so much in my life... and I'm not even really one to dance. I am still on a high from it. 

Was anyone else in 118 on here? It would be great to connect! We might've talked!

Aw this is so sweet! I was in 103 on the 29th and didn't really talk to anyone else which I regret (apart from my friend who I was with). 

I'm also very reserved but I danced like a crazy fool all night :excited:

• Love 1
Noam Zioni

The show was amazing 

9 hours ago, OMonster said:

Was anyone else in 118 on here? It would be great to connect! We might've talked!

Freeing is the most accurate word for me to describe my feeling in the concert. Pure freedom! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
alexbabylon
9 hours ago, OMonster said:

I thought block 118 was empty!

I was in section 119, night 1. I was worried about the side view but it wasn’t bad actually. I couldn’t see her during the prelude songs but after that I could saw her all the time, and pretty close!

I had the time of my life :kara:

• Love 1
OMonster
15 minutes ago, alexbabylon said:

I thought block 118 was empty!

I was in section 119, night 1. I was worried about the side view but it wasn’t bad actually. I couldn’t see her during the prelude songs but after that I could saw her all the time, and pretty close!

I had the time of my life :kara:

Oops! I mean to write 122. I was in section 122, row 18! Did anyone happen to see me crazy dancing? :D 

subtext / fantasy
HoleyFoolDanol

This is a long shot but does any other fan have a duplicate VIP chromatica package there looking at selling? The prices on eBay are absolutely ridiculous when genuine fans would really appreciate them. I was there both nights and couldn't purchase VIP for disabled seats. Thanks 

tomdsgn
On 8/2/2022 at 6:31 PM, Gaby15 said:

many people were tricky and boarded the train in the opposite direction

:trollga:

Sine From Above

How's everybody feeling? I still can't believe it's nearly been a week since the London shows!

I miss that feeling of knowing I'm gonna see Gaga soon, I miss her already :(

• Like 1
  • Love 1
KORG
41 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

How's everybody feeling? I still can't believe it's nearly been a week since the London shows!

Same, I want to be back right now.

Also rewatching, the end of PF on 30th she says f f fuçk her face as the very last line. Don't know if it's the same for all dates

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, Sine From Above said:

I feel soo emotional.I wana go back 😭😭😭

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Sine From Above
34 minutes ago, KORG said:

Same, I want to be back right now.

Also rewatching, the end of PF on 30th she says f f fuçk her face as the very last line. Don't know if it's the same for all dates

I didn't notice that! She's so nasty :lolly: