💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 29 & 30 (2022) London, UK

BoomKack

Featured Posts

heavymetalenigma

I went last night and it was incredible I am so happy ❀❀ it was wonderful to see her with such confidence and joy onstage. I echo what other people have said about the stage being low, I found it difficult to see her at points. Alas a wonderful experience and I really enjoyed hearing the Chromatica album performed live :)

• Like 2

GagasEnigma4
1 hour ago, Bowman said:

The Chromatica Ball was obviously amazing and I could go on about it for hours, but sometimes I wish that some die hard monsters would smile more, be more friendlier or have a laugh before Gaga comes on, there was a couple by the barrier by the runway bit that didn't talk to each other once and took everything so seriously and protected their spot with their LIFE and people next to us, me and my partner were having some banter and everyone around us was so quiet and felt like we was in a library for 2 hours before Gaga came on we were trying not to laugh :laughga: .

dont-laugh-laughing.gif

Maybe it was just where I was but I also had an incident where a couple was so desperate to get infront of me and my partner and I literally said BRO you're only going a step closer it's not worth it. Maybe it was just where we was and was unlucky. Like can everyone just chill and have fun :bear:

It never ceases to amaze me how crazy and rude people can get just to be a step closer to her. I get it, shes Gaga. But is being one step closer really going to make a difference? Not really. She isn't bringing fans on stage due to covid, understandably.

I guess my point is, people do crazy things to get closer to her. Its insane.

Edited by GagasEnigma4
  • Like 3

numb the flame

The show was amazing. Tottenham was f*cking horrendous, their security were basically laughing in our faces when we were getting stampeded by a bunch of twinks during every new check point. Getting our tickets scanned everyone was pushing and shoving, everyone was running and shoving up the stairs, getting our wristbands I got pushed around, getting onto the pitch I screamed at at least 5 twinks to back the f*ck up so I could breath never mind scratch my ass. The whole experience of getting in was horrific and it was honestly quite a dampener on what was otherwise one of the best experiences I've had at a Gaga show. Tottenham need to sort their f*cking **** out because getting in was the worst experiences I've ever had at a Gaga show. 

• Like 2
  • Shook 2

TimotheeChalamet
8 hours ago, cdparky said:

You'd see more cameras, have boom cameras and have something over the audience wired. The show would also be lit more brightly. The cameras looked like regular in house shots. They'd be great to watch, but to me the setup didn't show anything to indicate it was being filmed.

I suspected that 

NewUsername
17 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

The show was amazing. Tottenham was f*cking horrendous, their security were basically laughing in our faces when we were getting stampeded by a bunch of twinks during every new check point. Getting our tickets scanned everyone was pushing and shoving, everyone was running and shoving up the stairs, getting our wristbands I got pushed around, getting onto the pitch I screamed at at least 5 twinks to back the f*ck up so I could breath never mind scratch my ass. The whole experience of getting in was horrific and it was honestly quite a dampener on what was otherwise one of the best experiences I've had at a Gaga show. Tottenham need to sort their f*cking **** out because getting in was the worst experiences I've ever had at a Gaga show. 

Wow, I'm sorry for you that happened. I've been to different arenas and stadiums, different artists, different cities and countries and I have also noticed very big differences in how the organizations handle everything. It seems like some can't just, like you say, sort their **** out. This is so weird, because they usually already have years and years of experience.

Now for TCB, I went to DĂŒsseldorf and Paris and for both shows, luckily the fans respected the "no running" order. Frankly the first time I saw this being respected. This has more to do with the fans than the security of course.
The lines in DĂŒsseldorf were better organized than in Paris, but in Paris it was also still quite good. Most of the shows I've been to in my home country are in Antwerp (Gaga, BeyoncĂ© etc.) and even though there have been better and worse organizations, at some time you always get pushed and shoved, which didn't happen for my TCB shows.

In DĂŒsseldorf, all the fans were so nice and respected the lines and where we were in the stadium, while in Paris people around me kept skipping the lines AND even skipping in the stadium and bringing in people like 1 hour later etc. Paris fans definitely behaved a lot less and fell more entitled. Just stay where you arrive, it's only fair!

• Like 1

numb the flame
5 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Wow, I'm sorry for you that happened. I've been to different arenas and stadiums, different artists, different cities and countries and I have also noticed very big differences in how the organizations handle everything. It seems like some can't just, like you say, sort their **** out. This is so weird, because they usually already have years and years of experience.

Now for TCB, I went to DĂŒsseldorf and Paris and for both shows, luckily the fans respected the "no running" order. Frankly the first time I saw this being respected. This has more to do with the fans than the security of course.
The lines in DĂŒsseldorf were better organized than in Paris, but in Paris it was also still quite good. Most of the shows I've been to in my home country are in Antwerp (Gaga, BeyoncĂ© etc.) and even though there have been better and worse organizations, at some time you always get pushed and shoved, which didn't happen for my TCB shows.

In DĂŒsseldorf, all the fans were so nice and respected the lines and where we were in the stadium, while in Paris people around me kept skipping the lines AND even skipping in the stadium and bringing in people like 1 hour later etc. Paris fans definitely behaved a lot less and fell more entitled. Just stay where you arrive, it's only fair!

The twinks in London had no f*cking respect for other people, giving the whole "battle for your life" lyric a whole new meaning. Security did f*ck all in terms of telling people no running, they allowed people to run and cut in line. I expected a bit of pushing when she came out but pushing to even get inside? F*ck no. 

• Like 2

Bowman
44 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

The security didn’t have a ****ing clue, I had GC EE and I asked them if we were in the right area for queuing and 2 of them said yes, we were there an hour, thankfully a nice fan told me we needed to go the other side of the stadium but we nearly didn’t get there in time before it closed :saladga: stress 

đ•Żđ•”, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Shook 1

Last night was the best show I have ever seen. There are no words to describe the level of professionalism and exquisit artistry of this woman. I was GC EE and of course I saw her extremely close but due to her being a bit back in the center of the main stage sometimes it was difficult to see.

If anyone is interested, I think that the front end of one of the runways is a perfect choice, gives you a great view of the main stage, the piano stage and also gives you the chance of having her real close at times, especially on the right one 😉

• Like 3
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, artd0me said:

Exactly what you’re thinking 😜

(sorry for the too late response, my ggd quote function did not work)

No worries, it's rare to find a top who replies :lmao:

Ollie-Olliejandro

Just had to reset my password and log in to my gaga daily account for the first time since about 2012 (I’ve been lurking since then) to say how incredible and amazing last nights show was. Took me back to the Monster Ball days. Her command of the stage last night was unreal. Loved it 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 6

bambi96

The show was INCREDIBLE. Like you guys, Tottenham was questionable. The security barely checked bags... You'd think people would learn from Ariana's concert, especially when it's the same country.

Next time Gaga (management), pick Wembley or O2, it's easier to get to and less... scary around... :yennefer:

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 1

Lady Rah Rah

On our way back to the hotel there was a gang just standing around staring at people playing loud rap music on a speaker and one guy kept walking back and forth to intimidate everyone. Kept my eyes to the floor. Definitely not the safest of places. :enigma:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.
  • Shook 2

Gimme More

WOWWW.

Last night was amazing, she absolutely killed it. She had so much energy and attitude.

I was a casual fan before, now i'd say i'm a big fan! She put on a really good show.

Also, I just wanted to say a big thanks to Julian who I met on the way to the show who is also on the forum, he was super nice and helpful! Literally everyone I spoke to last night was so so nice.

Edited by Gimme More
#JusticeForBritney ♡
  • Love 3