đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 29 & 30 (2022) London, UK

BoomKack

Featured Posts

Got Golden Circle Early Entry for Saturday's show!! Travelling all the way from Spain, SO EXCITED!!

Anyone wanna meet up? Who's got GC Early Entry as well? Let's make a group! :kiss:

Tinnitus15
Just now, Guille said:

Got Golden Circle Early Entry for Saturday's show!! Travelling all the way from Spain, SO EXCITED!!

Anyone wanna meet up? Who's got GC Early Entry as well? Let's make a group! :kiss:

You wana be added to a discord group?

Cello
47 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Where is everyone staying, in terms of location, in London? Tottenham probably isn't a prime spot to stay. Need to book somewhere!

45 minutes ago, Pedroply said:

literally no idea omg, I just decided and bought the tix, I need tips y'all never been to london 

I've opted for Kings Cross, because it's a central location with great transport links and you can get to Tottenham stadium in under an hour by tube, overground or probably bus too. Shoreditch, Euston or Liverpool St would be good options too.

I used to live in London and its pretty easy and quick to travel around on the tube just as long as nothings diverted or closed for construction / strikes. 

Edited by Cello
she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Yes please! I'll send you my username later today

• Love 1

Pedroply
52 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

i want it too! 

my discord id: pedroply#3931

Stef

London night 2 presale is selling abysmally :rip: dozens of golden circle still available after 5 hours. Wonder how general sale will go tomorrow 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Randomperson

Got golden circle with a collector ticket for night two, will be my first time standing at a concert:excited2:

• Love 1

Tinnitus15
36 minutes ago, Stef said:

London night 2 presale is selling abysmally :rip: dozens of golden circle still available after 5 hours. Wonder how general sale will go tomorrow 

34 minutes ago, Randomperson said:

Got golden circle with a collector ticket for night two, will be my first time standing at a concert:excited2:

You wana be added to a discord gc?

I have Pitch Early Entry for 29th (hoping stage is like BTW Ball with catwalk surrounding Gold Circle) and then Gold Circle for 30th. Can only go on the 29th if I can get it off work which is not a definite so may have to resell that, but will definitely be there on the 30th no matter what.

Pls add me to any Discord group! My handle is Retrodagger#0946

1 hour ago, Stef said:

There's no hype or anything right now.

Plus everyone's squeezed for cash all the bills have just been paid in week 1 of the month.

Wait for her to put out a sour candy video or something random :laughga:

Jack2102

Someone willing to swap a Friday GA standing ticket to Saturday so I can reunite with a hot guy I met at artrave London ?? :laughga: please 🙏🏽  pm me  :pawsup:

• LMAO 1

BlondeKingOfGGD

Any Twitter group chats or anything with people that have golden circle tickets on the 30th?

numb the flame
10 hours ago, OMonster said:

Where is everyone staying, in terms of location, in London? Tottenham probably isn't a prime spot to stay. Need to book somewhere!

I'm going to be staying the the Edmonton Premier Inn which google said was 0.9 miles away from the stadium. It's a 10 minute car ride, half hour train/walk too. 

Anothergagagay

Does anyone have any golden circle group chats for the 30th? It’s my first stadium concert and first time seeing Gaga, I am going to lose my mind (also I didn’t get early access, does this mean I’m doomed to a terrible spot?) :iamfair: