Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 29 & 30 (2022) London, UK

BoomKack

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, Du Da said:

Can someone please tell me which tickets are for golden circle (the closest to the stage right?)

Hey, probably they'll have a Golden Circle Early Entry on the VIP packages, check those out.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Love 1

Cello

Just booked my hotel for the 29th. Now it better not get postponed again :fatcat:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Ack1234
9 minutes ago, Cello said:

Just booked my hotel for the 29th. Now it better not get postponed again :fatcat:

Can I ask what you paid and where 

I usually stay around Euston but the bus takes about an hour to stadium ( don’t do underground) 

• Like 1

Cello
2 minutes ago, Ack1234 said:

Can I ask what you paid and where 

I usually stay around Euston but the bus takes about an hour to stadium ( don’t do underground) 

I got a Travelodge room near King's Cross for around £70, I plan to take the Victoria line from there to Tottenham Hale. I didn't want to get the bus because they can be so slow in London!

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶
  • Thanks 1

Ack1234
13 minutes ago, Cello said:

I got a Travelodge room near King's Cross for around £70, I plan to take the Victoria line from there to Tottenham Hale. I didn't want to get the bus because they can be so slow in London!

I was looking at travelodge I’m gonna go on the Thursday and stay two nights it was 139 .

MiggleB123

Is anyone getting early entry golden circle? I can only afford 1 but I don’t wanna go alone. Anyone wanna make friends & go together?

- cherry cherry boom boom

JoanneARTPOP

is the O2 priority available from the Priority app or it's available to buy it on ticketmaster uk too?

BoomKack

Good luck everyone going for the O2 Priority presale this morning!

2 hours ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

is the O2 priority available from the Priority app or it's available to buy it on ticketmaster uk too?

You have to go through the O2 Priority app or the website (and be logged in), it won't work if you're just on the normal Ticketmaster site.

BoomKack
8 hours ago, MiggleB123 said:

Is anyone getting early entry golden circle? I can only afford 1 but I don’t wanna go alone. Anyone wanna make friends & go together?

I'm part of a group chat on twitter full of people with golden circle if you want me to add you?

Kdavies12

Good luck everyone with the O2 presale - I’m going on the 29th and going for 30th presale today too!

I struggled to find a decent place to stay but my friends who live in London said Shoreditch is a good option to get to the stadium - not sure if that helps anyone here who is unsure where to stay! 

BoomKack
6 minutes ago, Kdavies12 said:

Good luck everyone with the O2 presale - I’m going on the 29th and going for 30th presale today too!

I struggled to find a decent place to stay but my friends who live in London said Shoreditch is a good option to get to the stadium - not sure if that helps anyone here who is unsure where to stay! 

Anywhere near Liverpool Street is good cause then you can get the overground to White Hart Lane

• Thanks 1

JoanneARTPOP
18 minutes ago, BoomKack said:

Good luck everyone going for the O2 Priority presale this morning!

You have to go through the O2 Priority app or the website (and be logged in), it won't work if you're just on the normal Ticketmaster site.

but am i going to buy it from O2 Priority app or the website ? Or they will link me to third party vendor to purchase?

Pray for me. Im doing o2 priority for 30th. Stub hub refunded my tickets for the other date when it was postponed 😬

I will ONLY get standing tickets I refuse seats in a stadium