💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 29 & 30 (2022) London, UK

BoomKack

Featured Posts

Rosalina

Anyone here got Gold Circle Early Entry? I’m going on my own and I’m a little bit anxious so I’d love to find some friends to hang out with! If anyone has a Discord group or anything, please let me know ❀

zakroberts

I got tickets for me and two of my friends back in 2020 (Pitch Early entry) and now neither of them can afford to come (from New Zealand) so I'm trying to sell their tickets but not sure where is best for that? I can't do resale on the ticketmaster site because you need a UK bank account :cryga:

Kind of looking to upgrade to GC as well, anyone know of anyone selling a ticket?

So excited to be able to see the show regardless, I haven't seen her since the JWT!

Loyalty
On 5/9/2022 at 11:53 PM, BoomKack said:

It's a twitter GC, just let me know your @

tbh it's not that active at the moment but it will be leading up to the show

Please add me in the Twitter gc x

8 minutes ago, zakroberts said:

I got tickets for me and two of my friends back in 2020 (Pitch Early entry) and now neither of them can afford to come (from New Zealand) so I'm trying to sell their tickets but not sure where is best for that? I can't do resale on the ticketmaster site because you need a UK bank account :cryga:

Kind of looking to upgrade to GC as well, anyone know of anyone selling a ticket?

So excited to be able to see the show regardless, I haven't seen her since the JWT!

How much would you want for them? My friend wanted to join me, but she said that tickets are not easy to get now. Maybe we could figure something out :D

BoomKack
On 5/15/2022 at 1:49 PM, Loyalty said:

Please add me in the Twitter gc x

I would but like I said, I need your username :enigma:

Peroxide555

Has anyone not received their tickets yet? We haven’t had any news regarding ours etc
 will they post them out closer to the time?

Gam
4 minutes ago, Peroxide555 said:

Has anyone not received their tickets yet? We haven’t had any news regarding ours etc

Not gotten mine yet, no clue either :/

You'd think they'd be sent really soon

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, Peroxide555 said:

UK usually makes your tickets available a week or some days before the show.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

Ack1234

I got this on the 3/5/22

Hi there, 

Ticket update – 3 months to go!

This is just to let you know that we’re working on a few final details before we can print your tickets, so they haven’t been dispatched just yet. We’re working hard to have this completed, and as soon as this is done, we’ll print them and send them out to you.

This may not be until nearer the event date, but don’t worry, it’s all in hand – the latest you should receive your tickets is around 5 days before the event - more info on this can be found here.

Need to change the address on your order? 

If anything’s changed since you placed your order and you need us to send the tickets to a different address, find out what to do next here.

We’ll update the ticket dispatch page on our helpdesk when tickets start to go out. Or, if you booked online, you can check your order’s progress by logging into your online account. 

Plans changed and can't go anymore? Visit our ticket exchange to check if you can list your tickets for sale.

If you’ve already sold your tickets on our Ticket Exchange and we have emailed to confirm you do not need to dispatch tickets to your buyer, then please disregard this email.

If you’ve purchased your tickets on our Ticket Exchange, you’ll find more information in our ticket exchange help section. 

Thanks for your patience! 

Best Wishes,
Ticketmaster Customer Service

• 2 weeks later...
juicyjuicy

Checked Ticketmaster Resale every day for the past two months...FINALLY got (resale) tickets (GA/standing) to her first London date!!! I'm pinching myself!

Is there a WhatsApp/IG group for all the GGD members going?

Edited by juicyjuicy
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
Caio SCav

I am really wondering to go to London and watch one concert, even though I already have tickets for DE, NL and FR. The flights from Germany is very cheap, but the airport is the Stansted Airport. The problem is the hotel, the prices are very much above average just for one night. It would be great if any of you guys have suggestions. :saladga:

SlaeUrAnus

If you see a blonde 5ft 6 guy with a Fame wig and a lightning bolt by himself it’s me.

In my messy era.
  • YAAAS 1

Noir

Has anyone got their tickets yet or they electronic? 

numb the flame
13 hours ago, Noir said:

Has anyone got their tickets yet or they electronic? 

I haven't had my e-tickets yet, I'm assuming they'll go out/be available to print like a week before the show. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bradley
On 5/30/2022 at 8:53 PM, juicyjuicy said:

Checked Ticketmaster Resale every day for the past two months...FINALLY got (resale) tickets (GA/standing) to her first London date!!! I'm pinching myself!

Is there a WhatsApp/IG group for all the GGD members going?

I wanna get standing tickets too for 30 July (already have a seated one for 29 July), but Ticketmaster keeps saying there're no tickets. Should I just keep checking to see if someone decides to sell them?

Or should I just wait til right before the show and get it from the counter? Anyone with any advice? :D