doing amazing basketball wives GIF by VH1

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
1 minute ago, NFRatwell said:

Just making sure people don’t make this a race thing

Just now, PartySick said:

Well...Atlanta, GA has more black people than white people so there's that :bear:

Oops :bear:

đŸ–€

MessyTop
1 minute ago, dojo said:

we? who are we? because 92% of us will not get a tour 

Almost nobody is getting the tour. She’s only doing 15 shows. That’s a lot. I honestly do know what fans expect, she literally broke her hip on stage. She can’t do those crazy world tours anymore. And we knew that 

Franch Toast

No idea about Latin America, but I think she's skipping Asia because of the unpredictable Covid travel restrictions there. China/Taiwan/HK still have draconian quarantine requirements (up to 21 days), Japan keeps on changing whether it'll even allow non-Japanese residents in, etc. 

She/Her/Hers

TimotheeChalamet

I know you're disappointed but the OP is so exaggerated... She's not touring many countries because she has fibro and probably will tour less every year from now on. I wish I could go since chromatica songs will be fantastic to witness live but I accept the fact she's not coming near me. You should too tbh, it's not that she's racist or whatever 

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

I’m just correcting you, because you equated these western cities with being “white”
 London is only 60% white, LA is about 50% and NYC is less than 50%. Just making sure people don’t make this a race thing. 

I'm just playing with you. The OP is insinuating, so I was just giving them perspective.

But like I said, other countries/continents deserve.

LadyxGaGa

ngl as an american i don’t get the hate i have so many cities to choose from. going to chicago of course but like gaga is traveling around. if u wanna see her u can travel too. it ain’t that deep, she is a working artist scrapping by to see the world

Cruelty
2 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

she isnt even going to amsterdam... or oslo

so sad

She's going to Arnhem, which is... an hour on the train from Amsterdam :koons:

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Oops :bear:

We JUMPED on the race train :sharon:

Cameltoe Chariot
1 hour ago, CameltoeKween said:

Mckayla Maroney Gymnastics GIF

Rare footage of the mental gymnastics Little Managers do to find the negative in everything Gaga does

:partysick:

PartySick
2 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

We JUMPED on the race train :sharon:

A mess remains messy :billie:

But I got your point @LoliLux :bradley:

đŸ–€

EGOT2027

i totally get the disappointment, and i wish there were a few less european or US dates for other continents as well. however, at the end of the day sooooooooo much goes into these decisions, and there are so many logistical factors that decide where they go that have nothing to do with gaga sadly. her health is the most important thing, and i'm just happy they somehow got her to extend it from 6 to 15 dates.

that being said, i hope she announces soon something like "we are still working on the details but we plan to film and/or live-stream the last show so that everyone can dance along" 

ChicaSkas
10 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Well...Atlanta, GA has more black people than white people so there's that :bear:

But in all seriousness, it would be nice for her to throw a scrap or two to the stans in South America. The poor things :cryga:

I do feel sorry for them. As toxic as that fan base can be, there are good fans too, and they deserve it. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Stupid Oreo

omg Arnhem is such an alpha major city:bear:

• River locked this topic

Archived