💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Gross: $17.647 Million - 2 Shows)

TEANUS

Featured Posts

itsdominik

They released even more side view tickets for the Düsseldorf show on Eventim Germany! The demand for the opening night is insane :legend:

download.php?filename=F938E0D8-4751-468F

• Like 3

Pop Music

any update on the Chicago show stats? 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Ack1234
On 3/24/2022 at 5:07 PM, Adelita said:

Gaga is surrounded by people who underestimate her demand. I've never seen a big artist like her block an entire stadium ring before sales even started.

They do if they sell out they will open up more ,I’ve been to a couple what opened all and I got seats in upper tier and on the night moved to better seats (arena that is)

itsdominik

TOUR UPDATE:
 Only posted the ones with a seating map on Ticketmaster :) 

Screenshot-2022-04-09-021842.png
Screenshot-2022-04-09-021922.png
Screenshot-2022-04-09-021947.png
Screenshot-2022-04-09-022053.png
Screenshot-2022-04-09-022149.png
Screenshot-2022-04-09-022128.png

The next two seating maps are from the Düsseldorf show - opening night is basically SOLD OUT
Screenshot-2022-04-09-022223.png
Screenshot-2022-04-09-022306.png
Screenshot-2022-04-09-022334.png
Screenshot-2022-04-09-022346.png

Düsseldorf is basically SOLD OUT, Stockholm too (as long as the upper section remains closed)
Los Angeles, East Rutherford, Toronto and San Francisco are selling really well too
Texas is doing good as well
Atlanta is struggling a bit as of now

Edited by itsdominik
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

darkgaga

Almost ashamed to be Dutch looking at our date… But not weird considering she had trouble selling out the Ziggo dome with half of Gelredomes capacity after she did the Superbowl

Edited by darkgaga
  • Like 1

monstertoronto
2 hours ago, itsdominik said:

TOUR UPDATE:
 Only posted the ones with a seating map on Ticketmaster :) 

Screenshot-2022-04-09-021842.png
Screenshot-2022-04-09-021922.png
Screenshot-2022-04-09-021947.png
Screenshot-2022-04-09-022053.png
Screenshot-2022-04-09-022149.png
Screenshot-2022-04-09-022128.png

The next two seating maps are from the Düsseldorf show - opening night is basically SOLD OUT
Screenshot-2022-04-09-022223.png
Screenshot-2022-04-09-022306.png
Screenshot-2022-04-09-022334.png
Screenshot-2022-04-09-022346.png

Düsseldorf is basicaly SOLD OUT, Stockholm too (as long as the upper section remains closed)
Los Angeles, East Rutherford, Toronto and San Francisco are selling really well too
Texas is doing good as well
Atlanta and Texas are struggling a bit as of now

Thanks for putting this together!

• Love 1

itsdominik

the demand for the opening night in Düsseldorf is truly insane. Two weeks ago they put sections with restricted view on sale and most of them are gone already. The seats in the section with the green circle cost 151€ the others ~80€.

The fact that people are willing to spend 151€ for seats with a restricted view really shows what a force Gaga is :legend:

FC5CD5B2-31F1-42EB-A395-538E6FB7D58E.jpe

The attendance and gross for this show will be insane! I‘m guessing 50k people and a gross of $6-7 millions, which would make TCB one of the highest grossing concerts ever there 

Edited by itsdominik
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 1

LateToCult
41 minutes ago, itsdominik said:

the demand for the opening night in Düsseldorf is truly insane. Two weeks ago they put sections with restricted view on sale and most of them are gone already. The seats in the section with the green circle cost 151€ the others ~80€.

The fact that people are willing to spend 151€ for seats with a restricted view really shows what a force Gaga is :legend:

FC5CD5B2-31F1-42EB-A395-538E6FB7D58E.jpe

The attendance and gross for this show will be insane! I‘m guessing 50k people and a gross of $6-7 millions, which would make TCB one of the highest grossing concerts ever there 

Düsseldorf selling out should help Arnhem get there too. Might also make her open up the top tier in Stockholm. European Monsters freaking out about having a show canceled have nothing to fear as of now. The US dates on the other hand are selling a lot slower. They’re probably gonna have to do some promo in a few cities eventually. 

Future Lovers
10 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Düsseldorf selling out should help Arnhem get there too. Might also make her open up the top tier in Stockholm. European Monsters freaking out about having a show canceled have nothing to fear as of now. The US dates on the other hand are selling a lot slower. They’re probably gonna have to do some promo in a few cities eventually. 

I wouldn't worry, ticket sales in the US for major venues have been pretty sluggish as of late. With the exception of maybe Harry, many artists aren't selling out until the 2-3 weeks before the show itself happens. A lot of it has to do with Ticketmaster's dynamic pricing giving people some insane prices as dates are announced that drop significantly closer to the show date. 

For example, I got tickets to Shawn's show in Charlotte about 3 months ago and I got them at a dead time so I got them fairly cheap. However now that more shows are being announced and his new single's out, tickets in the same section I'm in are almost $150 more expensive than they were when I bought mine. 

Ticketmaster's really hurting people, fans and artists alike. 

LateToCult
3 minutes ago, Mr Mendes said:

I wouldn't worry, ticket sales in the US for major venues have been pretty sluggish as of late. With the exception of maybe Harry, many artists aren't selling out until the 2-3 weeks before the show itself happens. A lot of it has to do with Ticketmaster's dynamic pricing giving people some insane prices as dates are announced that drop significantly closer to the show date. 

For example, I got tickets to Shawn's show in Charlotte about 3 months ago and I got them at a dead time so I got them fairly cheap. However now that more shows are being announced and his new single's out, tickets in the same section I'm in are almost $150 more expensive than they were when I bought mine. 

Oh I know they’ll eventually sell out but I think a few dates are gonna need some soft promo like radio ads. It’s like there’s no project associated with this tour because of the two year gap so they’re gonna have to do a little work.

• Like 1

itsdominik
9 hours ago, Mr Mendes said:

9 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Oh I know they’ll eventually sell out but I think a few dates are gonna need some soft promo like radio ads. It’s like there’s no project associated with this tour because of the two year gap so they’re gonna have to do a little work.

Also let‘s not forget that the first show and the media coverage after the show will boost tickets sales for the other dates immensely too :) 

Edited by itsdominik
  • Like 4

Atlanta and Dallas dates are selling slower but we have 3 months till the tour starts so it will be fine! When the tour kicks it will boost ticket sales and few days before the show they will also sell faster. Arnhem is struggling a little bit but we don’t have to worry. A lof of people will buy tickets closer to the show. Ticket prices are high so there is a lot of people like me who are waiting for the salary to buy tickets 😂

Lextyr97

She should release a music video or something, and actually promote the tour then it would all sell out

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• TEANUS changed the title to Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Gross: $17.647 Million - 2 Shows)