💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Gross: $17.647 Million - 2 Shows)

TEANUS

Featured Posts

Pedroply

wtf is those resale prices gosh! I'm glad the tour is selling well tho 

Edited by Pedroply
  • Thanks 1

Mister G
On 3/10/2022 at 7:18 PM, River said:

I closed it because the OP is not a GGD user anymore, so I wanted to let you guys start fresh, you can open the thread with the new details and I'll sticky it, just ping me :)

I didn’t see a thread for the Boston show on August 19th.

River
6 minutes ago, Mister G said:

I didn’t see a thread for the Boston show on August 19th.

I pinned yours, thanks for creating the thread :)

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • Love 1

I’m having doubts that the shows will sell that many tickets as that is the capacity for all the tickets in the whole stadium sold? Considering that there is a stage the back sections will not be available and also the main stage may be brought forward to match demand?

For example, Ariana Grande performed in Friends Arena but only to 14,000 people, but the records show that it was sold out.

however Bruce springsteen sold 55,000 tickets three nights in a row so who knows? I believe she can get these numbers though!!! Will be interesting to see the final ticket tallys :)

TEANUS
2 minutes ago, Sturn29 said:

I’m having doubts that the shows will sell that many tickets as that is the capacity for all the tickets in the whole stadium sold? Considering that there is a stage the back sections will not be available and also the main stage may be brought forward to match demand?

For example, Ariana Grande performed in Friends Arena but only to 14,000 people, but the records show that it was sold out.

however Bruce springsteen sold 55,000 tickets three nights in a row so who knows? I believe she can get these numbers though!!! Will be interesting to see the final ticket tallys :)

I think it’s one of those venues that can be converted for stadium or arena functions and capacities, a la Rogers Centre in Toronto. Can hold anywhere from 10,000 to 55,000 for concerts

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

1 minute ago, TEANUS said:

I think it’s one of those venues that can be converted for stadium or arena functions and capacities, a la Rogers Centre in Toronto. Can hold anywhere from 10,000 to 55,000 for concerts

Ah I see. And considering its called a “stadium tour” shes obviously gunnin for the bigger numbers which we love. What an utter slay!

cant wait to see her when she comes to Australia

TEANUS
7 minutes ago, Sturn29 said:

Ah I see. And considering its called a “stadium tour” shes obviously gunnin for the bigger numbers which we love. What an utter slay!

cant wait to see her when she comes to Australia

I pray prayyyy for you guys to get an Australian date, I mean come ONNNN, just one show there, one in Japan, and one in Brazil and the tour would feel complete. You all have been waiting at least 8 years...

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, TEANUS said:

I pray prayyyy for you guys to get an Australian date, I mean come ONNNN, just one show there, one in Japan, and one in Brazil and the tour would feel complete. You all have been waiting at least 8 years...

The day shall come! I’m just happy I’ve seen her at all back in 2014 aye

• TEANUS changed the title to The Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (London No. 1 SOLD OUT)
Sherry
On 3/9/2022 at 11:39 PM, Tinnitus15 said:

It’s not sold out.Today they released new tickets and there’re still standing tickets and some seated ones 

It is sold out. People will keep changing their minds and will refund and that'll continue until the show happens.

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • Like 1

LandonM170

Hoping I get to go to the Atlanta show but it will probably be a birthday present (fingers crossed as I have never seen her live before)!

Also I'm back bitches

LandonM170
On 3/11/2022 at 11:27 PM, TEANUS said:

I read a twitter thread from back in Aug from last year and it said that the Chromatica Ball would have had shows in Australia, Brazil (and I think Japan). It was like what the Chromatica Era would have looked like without Corona.

• Sad 1

DrCake

SHOW 1:

14.03: Dusseldorf: 1,191 seating tickets left 

18.03: Dusseldorf: 296 seating ticket left (-895)

This show is selling incredibly well. Could have easily benefited from a 2nd night.

• Thanks 1

DrCake

SHOW 3:

10.03: Paris: 2,046 seating tickets left

18.03: Paris: 860 seating tickets left (-1,186)

Ticketmaster only. They also added extra nosebleed tickets and Pelouse in the past week or so.

Edited by DrCake
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

DavidJP

They just added a few side sections to the Metlife stadium show!! Theyre still crazy expensive! (374$ when they should be half that because they are labeled as "Side View" )

• TEANUS changed the title to Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Gross: $17.647 Million - 2 Shows)