Jump to content
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Gross: $17.647 Million - 2 Shows)


Featured Posts

franminervini
On 5/23/2022 at 12:51 AM, TEANUS said:

WOAH. Also, I was looking into the Arnhem date and I feel like a good many tickets have been sold in the past couple days

Yeah it's not too bad tbh!

🤡
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • TEANUS

    57

  • Tinnitus15

    49

  • James Gibson

    35

  • itsdominik

    26

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

728,000 tickets from 15 shows  for reference JWT did under 850k with 49 shows

Since the opening night in Düsseldorf will be 100% SOLD OUT (it basically already is), this is what the stadium in Düsseldorf will look like. I expect ~ 50k people there 

Note: If seats are added to a date POST initial sellout, the show will still be marked as “SOLD OUT” in this thread. The show will end up selling about the same amount of total tickets listed as the c

StarstruckIllusion
53 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

Also more tickets added to Rogers Centre pratically at the back of the stage. Theyre getting ready for that Top Gun boost.

 

Oh this date is about to eat

  • YAAAS 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
LateToCult
1 hour ago, James Gibson said:

Stade de France date added a bunch of side view tickets and theyre already selling out :tony:

 

Oh she’s hitting 75k+ attendance for this date isn’t she :firega:

Link to post
Share on other sites
wook
27 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Oh this date is about to eat

Toronto date wasn't selling as good at the start but for some reason it went off so fast xd Also Arnhem is way better now. Arlington and Atlanta are selling faster and faster. San Francisco is selling fantastic also. With Top Gun boost I think she could add even more dates but Im probably dreaming xd

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
James Gibson

So, out of curiosity (and free time :huntyga:) just counted Washington's tickets out of their local site and there's 3,313 seats left. An improvement from a month ago when there was 5,491 left (-2,178), this date doing well.

Wanted to count Boston but their official site shows no tickets left at all which is a little weird, but that date is doing fine regardless. And Chicago are only selling very high sections, so that's another slay.

@touringdata on twitter might do their monthly update soon on the remaining NA dates that are sold primarily on Ticketmaster and we might see good boosts from Arlington and Atlanta. Plus first look on the 3 new dates (Hershey going fast).

If I have the energy might count Arnhem this week as I noticed some improvements recently. Since those are the most struggling dates, this tour might only have hits in the end. :tony:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
TEANUS
48 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

So, out of curiosity (and free time :huntyga:) just counted Washington's tickets out of their local site and there's 3,313 seats left. An improvement from a month ago when there was 5,491 left (-2,178), this date doing well.

Wanted to count Boston but their official site shows no tickets left at all which is a little weird, but that date is doing fine regardless. And Chicago are only selling very high sections, so that's another slay.

@touringdata on twitter might do their monthly update soon on the remaining NA dates that are sold primarily on Ticketmaster and we might see good boosts from Arlington and Atlanta. Plus first look on the 3 new dates (Hershey going fast).

If I have the energy might count Arnhem this week as I noticed some improvements recently. Since those are the most struggling dates, this tour might only have hits in the end. :tony:

Oh good! I was daunted by Fenway with the tickets available on their venue site, same as DC. So then the only tickets available left for that show are on Ticketmaster. Thanks for the DC data as well!

And Arnhem did have quite an improvement! I noticed Hold My Hand debuted in the top 30 on both of their singles charts, could be a factor! I've got it at 78% sold with 8,000 tickets available (counted the seats and then guestimated the GA)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
Link to post
Share on other sites
James Gibson
24 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Oh good! I was daunted by Fenway with the tickets available on their venue site, same as DC. So then the only tickets available left for that show are on Ticketmaster. Thanks for the DC data as well!

And Arnhem did have quite an improvement! I noticed Hold My Hand debuted in the top 30 on both of their singles charts, could be a factor! I've got it at 78% sold with 8,000 tickets available (counted the seats and then guestimated the GA)

Worth noting that the only GA tix available in Arnhem are resales! If you filter to regular and platinum tickets that section is sold out. Netherlands might surprise us in the end like Toronto did after all.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
darkgaga
1 hour ago, TEANUS said:

Oh good! I was daunted by Fenway with the tickets available on their venue site, same as DC. So then the only tickets available left for that show are on Ticketmaster. Thanks for the DC data as well!

And Arnhem did have quite an improvement! I noticed Hold My Hand debuted in the top 30 on both of their singles charts, could be a factor! I've got it at 78% sold with 8,000 tickets available (counted the seats and then guestimated the GA)

Is there really that much of a difference compared to a month ago in Arnhem?

Link to post
Share on other sites
monstertoronto

Just looked at the new sections added to Toronto (my Ticketmaster is showing them again). The seats almost wrap around the edge of the stage so maybe her staging will be more visible from all angles almost like in the round. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Geflikker
17 hours ago, darkgaga said:

Is there really that much of a difference compared to a month ago in Arnhem?

I don’t think so, probably 2k tickets sold in a month.

Link to post
Share on other sites
James Gibson

Well, just counted 4,321 seats left on Arnhem date. If you exclude platinum seats there's 4,173 left. A big improvement from the rough estimates on OP.

As I mentioned, regular tickets on GA are sold out. The only available ones are resales.

Tho there's still some big blocks unsold, it will probably turn out fine by the concert (and hopefully Hold My Hand will explode to help that :vegas:).

Link to post
Share on other sites
elijahfan
On 3/7/2022 at 9:35 PM, G U C C I said:

70,000 in Paris?! That is going to be an amazing show to attend because it will definitely sell out! She is a queen in France.

Not to mention she hasn’t performed here since 2014……. The French are starving for some Gaga.

Link to post
Share on other sites
JRCF29
19 hours ago, TEANUS said:

So then the only tickets available left for that show are on Ticketmaster

Ticketmaster appears to have only resales for the Boston date, so this show might be sold out

Don't Call Me Gaga
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Juanlittlem

Has anyone done a recent recount on how many tickets are left for every show?

Link to post
Share on other sites
darkgaga
25 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

Well, just counted 4,321 seats left on Arnhem date. If you exclude platinum seats there's 4,173 left. A big improvement from the rough estimates on OP.

As I mentioned, regular tickets on GA are sold out. The only available ones are resales.

Tho there's still some big blocks unsold, it will probably turn out fine by the concert (and hopefully Hold My Hand will explode to help that :vegas:).

Do we know if the upper levels ever went on sale?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • TEANUS changed the title to Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Gross: $17.647 Million - 2 Shows)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...