💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Gross: $17.647 Million - 2 Shows)

TEANUS

Featured Posts

43 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

So there's already numbers and gross from the Paris and London show (don't know where they come from but they're on Wikipedia)

Paris: 78.866 - 8.025.944$

London: 86.508 - 9.621.095$

Just a quick question that's always confused me.. why is there a decimal right in the middle of the numbers? Shouldn't it be a comma? This reads like 78 people attended, and scarily, 0.866 of a person also :laughga:

Getting nearly 80k people in Paris after her debacle a few years ago is phenomenal. The london figure just tells me that, as previously thought, they chose the wrong venue. 8000 more tickets sold for only 1.6M more gross after putting on 2 shows? Running costs of 2 shows vs 1 surely mean it wasn't af profitable per show as Paris (per ticket).

Can you imagine if this tour was a full world tour going everywhere? Huge huge huge

On 8/17/2022 at 9:57 PM, Tinnitus15 said:

Pretty sure 20-30 minutes after the show,those areas were FULL

There were some people there but I was front row GA so only looked at the start and end and it was quite sparse.

33 minutes ago, KORG said:

Just a quick question that's always confused me.. why is there a decimal right in the middle of the numbers? Shouldn't it be a comma? This reads like 78 people attended, and scarily, 0.866 of a person also :laughga:

In the US, UK, and China, a comma is placed every 3 decimal places for numbers larger than 999.

In all other countries we use a . 

• Shook 1

40 minutes ago, KORG said:

The london figure just tells me that, as previously thought, they chose the wrong venue.

Maybe they wanted Wembley but they played a Women’s Euro Final there the day after Gaga’s 2nd show and that would’ve been planned for years and couldn’t be moved. 

Edited by Juniper

Juanlittlem
3 hours ago, KORG said:

Getting nearly 80k people in Paris after her debacle a few years ago is phenomenal. The london figure just tells me that, as previously thought, they chose the wrong venue. 8000 more tickets sold for only 1.6M more gross after putting on 2 shows? Running costs of 2 shows vs 1 surely mean it wasn't af profitable per show as Paris (per ticket).

Can you imagine if this tour was a full world tour going everywhere? Huge huge huge

European numbers. We use . for thousands and , for decimals.

I guess, idk how you do it on the US or where you live :ladyhaha:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• TEANUS changed the title to Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Gross: $17.647 Million - 2 Shows)
55 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

European numbers. We use . for thousands and , for decimals.

I guess, idk how you do it on the US or where you live :ladyhaha:

Europe. That's where I live.

A decimal is a . And a comma, much like in sentences, means it's all part of the same thing and not a new thing.

It's literally where you'd say "and", the same as in sentences.

Forty four thous(and) five hundred.

Rather than...

Forty four. Five hundred.

Languages are stupid :vegas:

Gaby15
8 hours ago, KORG said:

Most of the world uses a dot or a little blank space between thousands and a comma before decimals. US and England are just the opposite. :saladga:

• Thanks 1

StarstruckIllusion
25 minutes ago, NightStar said:

Does anyone have an idea where's the tour sales data Gagadaily twitter account is posting come 

official sources like pollstar 

James Gibson

Will the OP update with the other shows? Apparently @touringdata falsely reported some numbers (some are finding out they are OGH for years and constantly faked her numbers) but Pollstar included Toronto and Washington in addition to London and Paris in a free article:

Toronto, Aug. 6th - 47,864 tickets/ $5.12 million

Washington, Aug. 8 - 35,920 tickets/ $4.89 million.

Spoiler

but if you wanna include TD numbers anyway, here we have some notion: