Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Gross: $17.647 Million - 2 Shows)

TEANUS

Featured Posts

There are 62 tickets left for the first London show and we are still 10 days away. The second date still doesnt have the interactive map for some reason (though the first one only has it available on Ticketmaster Ireland), but at least it already says it has low availability so we know it wont be empty haha. Hopefully there is gonna be a boost in sales now that the tour has started and all the hype online. I havent count how many seats are left in Arnhem but theyve sold quite a few during the past few days. Hopefully they will sell at least half of those before the 26th, they still have a week to do so lets see if they can pull it off.

• YAAAS 3

Tony31511

I’m noticing that Houston is struggling to get tickets sold. There are still so many empty seats (although the show isn’t until September 13th). Is this because most people in Texas decided to just go to the Arlington show since it was announced first?

• Like 2

Tinnitus15
On 7/19/2022 at 1:24 PM, 27iro said:

There are 62 tickets left for the first London show and we are still 10 days away. The second date still doesnt have the interactive map for some reason (though the first one only has it available on Ticketmaster Ireland), but at least it already says it has low availability so we know it wont be empty haha. Hopefully there is gonna be a boost in sales now that the tour has started and all the hype online. I havent count how many seats are left in Arnhem but theyve sold quite a few during the past few days. Hopefully they will sell at least half of those before the 26th, they still have a week to do so lets see if they can pull it off.

She can sell them.I think Düsseldorf had like 50 tickets and they were sold out in a day after a newspaper talked about her tour 

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

When do we get Düsseldorf official attendance and revenue numbers? 

I think it’s 54,600

Concertaholic
On 7/20/2022 at 2:47 PM, Tony31511 said:

I’m noticing that Houston is struggling to get tickets sold. There are still so many empty seats (although the show isn’t until September 13th). Is this because most people in Texas decided to just go to the Arlington show since it was announced first?

Exactly, I live in Houston and bought tickets to the Dallas show as soon as they went on sale. As a die hard fan, I ofc also bought tickets to Houston when they went on sale. But most of the GP won’t buy tickets to two shows…

• Like 1

Juanlittlem

Are there any official numbers for Stockholm show?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

TEANUS
7 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

I heard 40,000

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Love 1

• TEANUS changed the title to Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Stockholm - 40k Attendance)
StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

Why is she doing two shows at Texas? Is it that profitable? 

Lmao I didn’t even notice that. All this and no LatAm dates… The Haus is so embarrassing. 

Plastic Flower
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Lmao I didn’t even notice that. All this and no LatAm dates… The Haus is so embarrassing. 

I've been wondering since the day she announced the dates :bear: 

Drop it
  • Like 1

StarstruckIllusion
Just now, Plastic Flower said:

I've been wondering since the day she announced the dates :bear: 

Both are kinda tanking like ☠️ Let’s not get used to these full stadium shows for too long bc America is about to embarrass her. Why she thought she’d eat in a red state i don’t get lol

• Sad 2

Plastic Flower
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Both are kinda tanking like ☠️ Let’s not get used to these full stadium shows for too long bc America is about to embarrass her. Why she thought she’d eat in a red state i don’t get lol

I blame Live Nation :billie: that date could be changed for a Mexico City show. Fans from all of Latam would definitely go to that one. 

Drop it
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

James Gibson
6 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Tbh those two struggling dates will probably profit more than few Latam dates would, plus with less expenses :selena:

7 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Gaga said something about 34k or 36k. I don't remember for sure

• Love 1

• TEANUS changed the title to Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Gross: $17.647 Million - 2 Shows)