💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Gross: $17.647 Million - 2 Shows)

TEANUS

Featured Posts

LateToCult
4 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

How is this possible? We know Paris has the bigger capacity so it makes sense she sold 70k, but doesnt the Tottenham stadium have a 60k capacity? That means she would be selling ~100k tickets with both shows, not 76k.

Nobody knows the exact concert capacity that Tottenham has. I guess it’s likely that for Gaga’s show they’ve capped it at around 50k tickets per night.

Tinnitus15

Despite adding 240 tickets for the SECOND time,this date sold out again!Paris is her best selling date 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

James Gibson

This is a tad unrelated but Paul McCartney just got his biggest gross ever with his MetLife Stadium concert. While they didn't put specific ticket range for his concert they said the average price for his tour so far is $243. I wonder how much Gaga will earn from those and other superpriced concerts considering she's also up to sell out MetLife.

Stef
On 6/17/2022 at 8:58 AM, Tinnitus15 said:

Second date is close to selling out too.

Actually i’m not too sure if it’s that close, it’s not even labelled as low availability on ticketmaster yet and there’s only 5 weeks left 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Tinnitus15
20 minutes ago, Stef said:

Actually i’m not too sure if it’s that close, it’s not even labelled as low availability on ticketmaster yet and there’s only 5 weeks left 

Well if you search golden circle,standing are sold out.Seated tickets are only in section 504(or smth like that) 

• Like 1

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, James Gibson said:

This is a tad unrelated but Paul McCartney just got his biggest gross ever with his MetLife Stadium concert. While they didn't put specific ticket range for his concert they said the average price for his tour so far is $243. I wonder how much Gaga will earn from those and other superpriced concerts considering she's also up to sell out MetLife.

Well as we don’t know how much is the capacity for gaga’s date we can’t say exactly.435 Official tickets are left for Gaga in MetLife.Considering Taylor did around 55k capacity maybe she will be close too.We don’t know the average price for her,but doubtful she’ll earn more than him :/

• Like 2

James Gibson
26 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Well as we don’t know how much is the capacity for gaga’s date we can’t say exactly.435 Official tickets are left for Gaga in MetLife.Considering Taylor did around 55k capacity maybe she will be close too.We don’t know the average price for her,but doubtful she’ll earn more than him :/

certainly not as much but a possible range like $7-8M

• YAAAS 1

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

certainly not as much but a possible range like $7-8M

Probably.now I’m curious about her average ticket prices lol

Tinnitus15

any new updates?havent had the time to see the US leg sales

Edited by Tinnitus15

34 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

any new updates?havent had the time to see the US leg sales

Toronto, New York, Boston, Washington, Chicago and San Francisco are doing amazing. Arlington is doing very good now too! A lot of ticket sold in Hershey last week. Rear GA is now light blue! Miami is very consistent so not need to worry about that one. Atlanta picked up a little. To be honest Houston is the only date that is struggling. 

• Thanks 1

Tinnitus15
On 6/24/2022 at 11:44 AM, wook said:

Toronto, New York, Boston, Washington, Chicago and San Francisco are doing amazing. Arlington is doing very good now too! A lot of ticket sold in Hershey last week. Rear GA is now light blue! Miami is very consistent so not need to worry about that one. Atlanta picked up a little. To be honest Houston is the only date that is struggling. 

Thank you:kiss:

Tinnitus15

Little update

Dusseldorf:

Total seated tickets:162(VIPs from them:12)

Stockholm:

Total:179(VIPs:47 of them)

Toronto:1124 tickets left

New Jersey

Total:1038(they added around 580 new tickets)

Edited by Tinnitus15

Ophelia

How do you guys feel about reviving @Stupid Oreo's idea and hold these cards:

during one of the songs? I personally think we should make a voting thread with some songs picked and add a small disclaimer on the template with on which song we pull this out. The voting should be universal to all dates, so we don't make a mess on the forum 

Edited by Ophelia
...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, Ophelia said:

How do you guys feel about reviving @Stupid Oreo's idea and hold these cards:

during one of the songs? I personally think we should make a voting thread with some songs picked and add a small disclaimer on the template with on which song we pull this out. The voting should be universal to all dates, so we don't make a mess on the forum 

Paris has already 3 projects going on in twitter. So I guess that's already A LOT.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Ophelia
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

Paris has already 3 projects going on in twitter. So I guess that's already A LOT.

Oh, I don't use twitter and I had no idea :deadbanana: have you seen any regarding Stockholm?

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

• TEANUS changed the title to Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Gross: $17.647 Million - 2 Shows)