💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Gross: $17.647 Million - 2 Shows)

TEANUS

Featured Posts

darkgaga
6 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Houston and Arnhem are the most random dates on this tour tbh, Italy, Australia and South/ Latin America all deserved more

The Netherlands is not that random. The city is indeed, and the ticket prices are way too high. Dutch people wont spend so much money if they are not die hard fans

TEANUS
4 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

The Netherlands is not that random. The city is indeed, and the ticket prices are way too high. Dutch people wont spend so much money if they are not die hard fans

But when it's proven to not be her strongest market in comparison to places like Australia and Brazil, and even other countries in Europe like Italy and Spain, it does feel random on a limited tour. 

Also the Netherlands got to see the JWT, she hasn't done a pop show in Australia since 2014 and South America since 2012 :selena:

Edited by TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, TEANUS said:

it does feel random on a limited tour.

Yet it doesn’t, the stage + gaga are already within 200km of the venue, might as well do a show then. There are people analyzing everything for every date and calculating things like profitability before they book a venue. 

Juanlittlem
8 minutes ago, Runway said:

So do we think BB is lowballing or what 

She had 72k tickets left only on the US last month. Add the European shows and you'll get ~80k. She's gonna get to the 100M.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

TEANUS
12 minutes ago, Runway said:

So do we think BB is lowballing or what 

Nah I think they mean that 80M had been made from the tickets sold so far

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Jennie Kim

Those numbers are way lower than what I was expecting, the tour is 80% sold out already, it's going to struggle to hit $100M from the remaining tickets.

That means the average ticket price is between $110 and $115.

Cruelty

Per Arthur Fogel:

So far, the tour has generated over $80 million in gross ticket sales with many markets here and overseas sold out, according to sales data viewed by Billboard, including Dusseldorf, London, Japan and Boston. Paris, Stockholm, Arnhem, Los Angeles, Toronto, Chicago and New York are all well positioned for a strong final sales push.

“Europe is over 88% sold with 70,000 tickets sold in Paris, 76,000 in London and opener in Düsseldorf, Germany completely sold out,” says Arthur Fogel, president of global touring and chairman for concerts at Live Nation. “Toronto is sold out, New York is basically sold out, Wrigley Field is sold out. Tokyo’s two shows at the Tokyo Dome are sold out — it’s amazing.”

@TEANUS Maybe useful for the OP?

• YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 2

James Gibson

Can someone tell him shes not playing at the tokyo dome tho :partysick:

Also the numbers are amazing but all generally lower than what we are expecting. Let's see the final numbers.

monstertoronto
1 hour ago, NeonSkeleton said:

Per Arthur Fogel:

So far, the tour has generated over $80 million in gross ticket sales with many markets here and overseas sold out, according to sales data viewed by Billboard, including Dusseldorf, London, Japan and Boston. Paris, Stockholm, Arnhem, Los Angeles, Toronto, Chicago and New York are all well positioned for a strong final sales push.

“Europe is over 88% sold with 70,000 tickets sold in Paris, 76,000 in London and opener in Düsseldorf, Germany completely sold out,” says Arthur Fogel, president of global touring and chairman for concerts at Live Nation. “Toronto is sold out, New York is basically sold out, Wrigley Field is sold out. Tokyo’s two shows at the Tokyo Dome are sold out — it’s amazing.”

Toronto is not actually sold out, they just added several sections of tickets that I thought had already been sold out but I guess they were just being held back until now.  But it prob means they reached their pre-agreed quota of tickets to achieve the status of “sold out”. I hope they actually sell every ticket!

Juanlittlem
4 hours ago, NeonSkeleton said:

Per Arthur Fogel:

How is this possible? We know Paris has the bigger capacity so it makes sense she sold 70k, but doesnt the Tottenham stadium have a 60k capacity? That means she would be selling ~100k tickets with both shows, not 76k.

Tinnitus15
3 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

How is this possible? We know Paris has the bigger capacity so it makes sense she sold 70k, but doesnt the Tottenham stadium have a 60k capacity? That means she would be selling ~100k tickets with both shows, not 76k.

Probably a lot more.Second date is close to selling out too.I don’t think they sold just 16k tickets for the second show 

Edited by Tinnitus15

Juanlittlem
26 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Probably a lot more.Second date is close to selling out too.I don’t think they sold just 16k tickets for the second show 

Yeah, since almost are sold out its weird they said 76k, maybe they used less capacity to set up cameras or stuff like that? Id still find it hard for it to be 76k, that must be wrong.

• Like 1

Tinnitus15
9 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Yeah, since almost are sold out its weird they said 76k, maybe they used less capacity to set up cameras or stuff like that? Id still find it hard for it to be 76k, that must be wrong.

Yeah even with cameras that’s way tooo low.

• TEANUS changed the title to Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Gross: $17.647 Million - 2 Shows)