Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Gross: $17.647 Million - 2 Shows)

TEANUS

Featured Posts

Do you guys think there is any chance for them to move the concert from Belluna Dome to bigger venue? Im probably dreaming but clearly the demand in Japan is bigger then expected

RAMROD
16 minutes ago, wook said:

Do you guys think there is any chance for them to move the concert from Belluna Dome to bigger venue? Im probably dreaming but clearly the demand in Japan is bigger then expected

They will just add 3rd dates if the venue schedule is permitting. It is not up to Gaga, renting a place for concert is not easy. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DrCake
9 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

They will just add 3rd dates if the venue schedule is permitting. It is not up to Gaga, renting a place for concert is not easy. 

I also dont really see where they could fit a 3rd Tokyo date. They clearly underestimated her demand and tbh so did I. She has 6 days between the last US show (Hershey) and Tokyo and just 4 days between Tokyo and SF.

I dont believe her health or the logistics would permit adding a 3rd show there, unless she wants to extend the asian leg of the tour after the Miami date.

• Like 1

TEANUS

After Miami she should take like 3 weeks off and then do another show in Japan, one show in Sydney, one in Brazil, and one in Mexico

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 2

TEANUS
11 hours ago, James Gibson said:

New update

OP Updated!

- The North American leg is 94% sold out

- After selling out in pre-sale in hours, BOTH shows in Japan sold out within 15 minutes of general on-sale

- Two of the three new shows (on sale just one week) are already over 67% (2/3) sold out

Edited by TEANUS

juicyjuicy

Checked Ticketmaster Resale every day for the past two months...FINALLY got (resale) tickets (GA/standing) to her first London date!!! I'm pinching myself!

Its Over Finally Friday GIF by reactionseditor

• YAAAS 1

TexasTransplant

But she couldn't sell out Hershey stadium??? I hope it sells out as it gets closer 😩😩 anyone else going to the PA show?? I have an extra ticket.

James Gibson

Over 600 side view tickets were added on Stade de France and there's like 200 left now.

Side view tickets on MetLife Stadium consistenly selling out, specially the cheaper ones on the very top rings.

Interestingly, more regular GA tickets were put available on Arnhem. Guess they're adding where it's selling.

No exact numbers this time but just the reminders the tour is slaying :tony:

• TEANUS changed the title to Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (7 Shows SOLD OUT)
DavidJP

Do we have updated numbers?

Nevermind I saw them above LOL

Edited by DavidJP

Hey guys, ladies and everyone in between! Im new here so nice to meet you!

Ive been reading you for a few days now and I have a quick question. How do you know the London shows are sold out (or almost/basically sold out)? Cause from the Ticketmaster page you cant see how many seats are available and yes, from the first date you can only pick up one seat cause there are not more than one together available so I also assume is almost sold out. However, for the second date you can even take 8 seats together and it gives you different areas, even in the standing general admission area, so I dont think that one is close to being sold out yet.

• Like 1

Starmie25
On 5/29/2022 at 12:17 AM, TEANUS said:

After Miami she should take like 3 weeks off and then do another show in Japan, one show in Sydney, one in Brazil, and one in Mexico

Sadly I can't see her team coming to Australia for just one Sydney slot and that's understandable.

If she comes to AUS/NZ it need a solid 4-5 dates to make a top profit.

Not too familiar with Brazilian venues

Edited by Staryu17

TEANUS
On 6/2/2022 at 8:37 AM, 27iro said:

Hey guys, ladies and everyone in between! Im new here so nice to meet you!

Ive been reading you for a few days now and I have a quick question. How do you know the London shows are sold out (or almost/basically sold out)? Cause from the Ticketmaster page you cant see how many seats are available and yes, from the first date you can only pick up one seat cause there are not more than one together available so I also assume is almost sold out. However, for the second date you can even take 8 seats together and it gives you different areas, even in the standing general admission area, so I dont think that one is close to being sold out yet.

Sorry for the super late reply! Both shows have sold out once, it’s hard to predict when/ if more tickets for a show will be added. They’re basically just shoving more people in the standing area :ladyhaha:

• TEANUS changed the title to Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Gross: $17.647 Million - 2 Shows)