Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Gross: $17.647 Million - 2 Shows)

TEANUS

Featured Posts

James Gibson
7 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

Do we know if the upper levels ever went on sale?

Some resale and isolated tickets from upper levels appear available in few sections so at least part of it were on sale. Its unlike Stockholm where an entire floor was never put available (and still a shame as that date is pratically sold out).

• Like 2

darkgaga
5 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

Some resale and isolated tickets from upper levels appear available in few sections so at least part of it were on sale. Its unlike Stockholm where an entire floor was never put available (and still a shame as that date is pratically sold out).

Ah yeah was wondering that. Since the contrast between the upper and lower levels is like day and night. Good that the floor is at least sold out now. Hope she can sell out in the end and slay the Dutch with an epic performance

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, JRCF29 said:

Ticketmaster appears to have only resales for the Boston date, so this show might be sold out

The Chicago date has only resales left too!

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

TEANUS
12 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

The Chicago date has only resales left too!

1 hour ago, JRCF29 said:

Ticketmaster appears to have only resales for the Boston date, so this show might be sold out

Oh WORK! Thanks for catching that guys 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Love 1

• TEANUS changed the title to Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (5 SHOWS SOLD OUT)
James Gibson

Btw, these are the official amount of seats for Hershey date. I wonder if Pit + Rear GA only add to mere 3k tickets more or push it close to 30k. I noticed there's only resales for Rear and Little Monsters Package for Pit, regular tickets sold out in those sections.

4 hours ago, Geflikker said:

I don’t think so, probably 2k tickets sold in a month.

It is doing fine. Stop with the panic already ;) Just read the informations about this date from the whole thread

JanStan

Just an FYI Boston and Chicago aren’t sold out at yet it’s just that they do resales through Ticketmaster but use the venue for general ticket sales. The whole tour will sell out though no doubt:)

Starmie25

Is Gaga performing at the same stadium where did she the halftime show?

Also any word on rumoured Aussie/NZ dates 

Edited by Staryu17

ANTI WP
2 hours ago, Staryu17 said:

No 

• Sad 1

LateToCult
4 hours ago, Staryu17 said:

No girl. Her team ain’t that competent. :laughga:

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

TEANUS
5 hours ago, JanStan said:

Just an FYI Boston and Chicago aren’t sold out at yet it’s just that they do resales through Ticketmaster but use the venue for general ticket sales. The whole tour will sell out though no doubt:)

Resales have already been purchased once tho by some party, meaning they’re already “sold” as far as the box office is concerned 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Lextyr97
On 5/19/2022 at 11:24 PM, JRCF29 said:

Boston isn't selling out because of how awful a venue it is. She sold Fenway out twice in 2017, but it sucks for concerts, I'd guess roughly 75% of the crowd couldn't even see her. She should have done two nights at TD or a night at Gillette. 

I literally ****ing despise Fenway Park. It’s truly an awful venue

• Like 1

• TEANUS changed the title to Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Gross: $17.647 Million - 2 Shows)