💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Gross: $17.647 Million - 2 Shows)

TEANUS

Featured Posts

JRCF29

Boston isn't selling out because of how awful a venue it is. She sold Fenway out twice in 2017, but it sucks for concerts, I'd guess roughly 75% of the crowd couldn't even see her. She should have done two nights at TD or a night at Gillette. 

Don't Call Me Gaga
  • Thanks 1

JRCF29
1 hour ago, Staryu17 said:

Y'all better not drag Gaga if she doesn't select Rina as the opener.

I'd rather Charli tbh

Don't Call Me Gaga
  • YAAAS 1

Starmie25
33 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

I'd rather Charli tbh

Hmm, i don't see that happening tbh. I remember reading how she didn't have the best experience opening for Reputation 

JanStan
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

SF is def a conservative estimate. I went with $125 because I wasn’t sure how many tickets below $100 were put on sale when the tickets were first made available. Taylor’s average was $130 and I know her tickets were very pricey so I played it safe and went with $125.

Thank you for the updates. I’ve never been to a stadium show so seeing how many people will be there is a little intimidating but I’m sooooooo excited!

• TEANUS changed the title to Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (NEW Shows On Sale)
Tyler1992

Wow I’m so impressed with her sales. It warms my heart to know the super bowl prophecy is coming true and she’s going to be doing stadiums for the rest of her life.

I hope she takes this tour slow and steady, takes a long break after she does the northern hemisphere and does dates in South America and Australia!

Its a right of passage to do a stadium tour, and she will kill it!!!

Edited by Tyler1992
  • Like 2

JRCF29
21 hours ago, Staryu17 said:

Hmm, i don't see that happening tbh. I remember reading how she didn't have the best experience opening for Reputation 

Gaga's demographic is much more similar to Charli's than Taylor's is. I seem to remember Charli felt like she had to censor her show for Taylor, and that was her frustration

Don't Call Me Gaga

magicfever
On 5/20/2022 at 5:26 AM, JRCF29 said:

I'd rather Charli tbh

I looked at Charli‘s upcoming concerts/festivals and it doesn‘t look like she‘ll have time to open for Gaga.

• Sad 1

Kao Intouch

My dumbass thought the ticket lottery in Japan is for free tickets since it used "winning tickets" "prize" etc. Turns out I won and my card was charged $1,5xx since I selected 2 VIP tickets. :selena: I don't even know if I'll be able to enter the country due to its current restrictions.

• LMAO 4

itsdominik

Golden Circle has sold out for the Düsseldorf show! They were sold for 369€ due to dynamic pricing and still they have sold out! The demand for the opening night is insane :legend:

Tickets left on Ticketmaster Germany:

1 side-view seat 

3 GA tickets 

36 VIP-Party Packages

• Like 1

Gagaism

Guys, maybe I’m off topic here but what’s is the difference btwn golden circle and pit ga? 
I mean, I see some ppl calling both names and I’m confused :huh:

itsdominik
Just now, Gagaism said:

Guys, maybe I’m off topic here but what’s is the difference btwn golden circle and pit ga? 
I mean, I see some ppl calling both names and I’m confused :huh:

Golden Circle is the area right in front of the stage (called Front Of Stage on the pic below), separated from the rest of the Standing area. And GA pit is the area in blue on the pic below :) 

download.php?filename=AD9AD8A2-224C-492A

Gagaism
17 minutes ago, itsdominik said:

Golden Circle is the area right in front of the stage (called Front Of Stage on the pic below), separated from the rest of the Standing area. And GA pit is the area in blue on the pic below :) 

download.php?filename=AD9AD8A2-224C-492A

The thing is I’m attending the Jersey show and the floor set up seems to be different. 
the area where is the ga on your map is the seat floor at the Jersey stadium

EADB6055-13-A7-4-FFE-98-A8-0-C466-D2-D2-

From what I know there’s was no golden circle tickets in here and that’s why I’m so confused 

Edited by Gagaism

itsdominik
16 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

The thing is I’m attending the Jersey show and the floor set up seems to be different. 
the area where is the ga on your map is the seat floor at the Jersey stadium

EADB6055-13-A7-4-FFE-98-A8-0-C466-D2-D2-

From what I know there’s was no golden circle tickets in here and that’s why I’m so confused 

oh I get what you mean, but i don‘t know the answer sorry :) 

• Love 1

• TEANUS changed the title to Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Gross: $17.647 Million - 2 Shows)