💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Gross: $17.647 Million - 2 Shows)

TEANUS

Featured Posts

Rocketno10
42 minutes ago, JohnsBrownEyes said:

Noah fence but Arnhem flop… they should have kept that date tbh it made no sense for them to schedule it, being not even 200km away from Düsseldorf 

Let’s see if the new song change anything for that show! Also there’s 3 months to go!

• Thanks 1

TEANUS

Paris is now SOLD OUT. Two shows are now officially sold out (Paris + London No. 1) and several more are approaching :firega:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

• TEANUS changed the title to Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Paris + London No. 1 SOLD OUT)
TEANUS
5 hours ago, JohnsBrownEyes said:

Noah fence but Arnhem flop… they should have kept that date tbh it made no sense for them to schedule it, being not even 200km away from Düsseldorf 

ERzkhZqWkAcFqRq.jpg

Spoiler

mean-girls-regina-george.gif

• LMAO 1

StressedOut

Looks like she's having really spectacular sales for how far out the tour is now!

Hold My Hand promo will hopefully get some people interested and we can close out some of the shows that are pretty close, so excited for the Arlington date 😁

• Like 2

darkgaga
5 hours ago, Rocketno10 said:

Let’s see if the new song change anything for that show! Also there’s 3 months to go!

If it is a good song it will definetly help. The Dutch love Shallow and ARUTW, they still place quite high in our annual top 2000 so it wilp definetly attract people. At this moment it is like she doesnt exist anymore here

• Like 1

I really hope a dvd of the Chromatica Ball will be released after the tour (like they entended to do with the JWT) 

• Thanks 1

ThisBitch

I wanna blame all my fellow Dutchies for the Arnhem flop but I'm not attending either :billie:

All the Monsters I know are going to Paris like me, we all want to experience that sold out show!

• YAAAS 2

dancefreak
On 4/30/2022 at 2:10 AM, ThisBitch said:

I wanna blame all my fellow Dutchies for the Arnhem flop but I'm not attending either :billie:

All the Monsters I know are going to Paris like me, we all want to experience that sold out show!

Come to Arnhem as well :ohwell:

darkgaga
On 4/30/2022 at 1:10 AM, ThisBitch said:

I think if Hold My Hand does well like Shallow and ARUTW it will sell out. She is so promo-sensitive in the Netherlands

OnionGirl

Posting this here too…

Can you guys please send a message to @ticketmaster_sverige, @stockholmlive and @livenationswe on Instagram/Twitter asking them to open the upper sections of the arena? If lots of people do it then they see there’s demand. They’re just losing money at this point ffs. 

• Like 1

TEANUS
13 hours ago, OnionGirl said:

Posting this here too…

Can you guys please send a message to @ticketmaster_sverige, @stockholmlive and @livenationswe on Instagram/Twitter asking them to open the upper sections of the arena? If lots of people do it then they see there’s demand. They’re just losing money at this point ffs. 

Honestly I think it’s on Gaga’s team, whoever handles her touring itinerary

TEANUS
Just now, babs441 said:

What is a reliable resale site to get tickets in Europe? Viagogo? 

Ticketmaster is Global!

Also keep an eye on the thread here for the show you want to attend!

Edited by TEANUS

Adelita
15 hours ago, OnionGirl said:

Posting this here too…

This

babs441
4 hours ago, TEANUS said:

Ticketmaster is Global!

Also keep an eye on the thread here for the show you want to attend!

I know but the Ticketmaster European sites doesn’t seem to have any resale for sale. So I was looking at other options 

• Sad 1

• TEANUS changed the title to Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Gross: $17.647 Million - 2 Shows)