💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Gross: $17.647 Million - 2 Shows)

TEANUS

Featured Posts

DrCake

12 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

It will really be a shame if they don't. She could have easily sold upwards of 40,000 tickets in Sweden @ booby!! 

Are we sure these upper level tickets have never gone on sale? What could be the reason behind it? Capacity restrictiona due to COVID19?

TEANUS
42 minutes ago, DrCake said:

Are we sure these upper level tickets have never gone on sale? What could be the reason behind it? Capacity restrictiona due to COVID19?

Yeah unfortunately they’ve never been on sale…idk what the reasoning would be other than underestimating her selling power

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TEANUS

Some more updates in the OP! Thank you @Tinnitus15 for your updates!

- Japan night 1 PRESALE is SOLD OUT, with night 2 quickly approaching

- Arnhem, Netherlands is by far the worst performing date at this point. It’s worth noting that the country just came out of a big COVID wave last month, so much of the public could still be hesitant. Also, we’re still 3 months away AND Gaga’s just started teasing it on social media 

- London Night 2 is very close to selling out

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

darkgaga
16 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Some more updates in the OP! Thank you @Tinnitus15 for your updates!

- Japan night 1 PRESALE is SOLD OUT, with night 2 quickly approaching

- Arnhem, Netherlands is by far the worst performing date at this point. It’s worth noting that the country just came out of a big COVID wave last month, so much of the public could still be hesitant. Also, we’re still 3 months away AND Gaga’s just started teasing it on social media 

- London Night 2 is very close to selling out

The Netherlands came out if a big COVID wave? No! Since the end of February all clubs are open, all masks are gone. You cant even go for a regular PCR test anymore here, self tests are okay. So that should not be the reason. But according to someone in the thread for this show it is not selling as bad as the person in todays new thread is saying

TEANUS
2 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

The Netherlands came out if a big COVID wave? No! Since the end of February all clubs are open, all masks are gone. You cant even go for a regular PCR test anymore here, self tests are okay. So that should not be the reason. But according to someone in the thread for this show it is not selling as bad as the person in todays new thread is saying

Idk...I can't speak for the actual state of living there, i'm in East Coast US :selena: but based on numbers, they're reporting less than 5,000 cases/ day now versus upwards of 50,000 cases/ day in much of March

darkgaga
54 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Idk...I can't speak for the actual state of living there, i'm in East Coast US :selena: but based on numbers, they're reporting less than 5,000 cases/ day now versus upwards of 50,000 cases/ day in much of March

The 50.000 wasnt even considered a peak here. We were already loosening the measurments. So it isnt the reason I think

• Shook 1

itsdominik

The average ticket price for the Düsseldorf show is 242,76€ (packages included)! Let‘s assume 45k tickets have been sold for this show, this would lead to a gross of $10,9M :firega:

Obviously this figure is inflated by the VIP packages, which only make around 15% of the total amount of tickets sold at max. But a gross of $7-8M for the Düsseldorf show seems doable, which would be INSANE  :legend:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• TEANUS changed the title to Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (North American Leg 91% Sold)
DrCake

Update as PARIS comes to a complete sell out in the next few days:

(10.03) TICKETMASTER = 2,046 tickets left

(13.03) TICKETMASTER = 1,351 tickets left (-695 tickets sold)

(18.03) TICKETMASTER = 860 tickets left (-491 tickets sold)

(18.04) TICKETMASTER = 215 tickets left (-645 tickets sold)

(22.04) TICKETMASTER = 127 tickets left (-88 tickets sold) in just 4 days!

Ticket prices for the show compared to her 2012 gig at SDF:

CARRE OR:

2012 - 122 USD
2022 - 192 USD

CATEGORY 1:

2012 - 100 USD
2022 - 151 USD

CATEGORY 2:

2012 - 73 USD
2022 - 108 USD

CATEGORY 3:

2012 - ?
2022 - 98 USD

PELOUSE 

2012 - 67 USD
2022 - 192, 110, 74 USD

Average ticket price in 2012: 90 USD (71k people) => 6,4M gross

Average ticket price in 2022: 138 USD (71k people) => 9,8M gross

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

DrCake
On 4/21/2022 at 1:21 AM, itsdominik said:

The average ticket price for the Düsseldorf show is 242,76€ (packages included)! Let‘s assume 45k tickets have been sold for this show, this would lead to a gross of $10,9M :firega:

Obviously this figure is inflated by the VIP packages, which only make around 15% of the total amount of tickets sold at max. But a gross of $7-8M for the Düsseldorf show seems doable, which would be INSANE  :legend:

More like $6M for a capacity of around 44-45k.

$6,5M is doable, at most, I would say.

On 3/8/2022 at 4:21 AM, TEANUS said:

ASIA (GENERAL ONSALE MAY 28)

SEP 03 - Saitama, Japan - Seibu Dome - ~35,000 (ON SALE MAY 28) (PRE-SALE SOLD OUT)

SEP 04 - Saitama, Japan - Seibu Dome - ~35,000 (ON SALE MAY 28) (PRE-SALE SOLD OUT)

:legend::legend::air::air:

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.
  • YAAAS 1

Alfonso

Anyone knows if the vip packages for the NJ show were never completely available or if they just sold out super fast? I’ve seen one available for sale in TM

Also, do you guys think they will release more Early entry packages before the tour starts? I had found one in Boston and just when I was about to buy it today, it wasn’t available anymore :fatcat:

Edited by Alfonso

Tinnitus15
11 minutes ago, Debithius said:

How do you check how many tickets are available in each country?

Ticketmasters’ website

Debithius
3 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Ticketmasters’ website

I thought as much but it doesn't give me a number on my phone hmm...

• TEANUS changed the title to Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Gross: $17.647 Million - 2 Shows)