💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Gross: $17.647 Million - 2 Shows)

TEANUS

Featured Posts

Adelita
On 3/18/2022 at 7:03 PM, LateToCult said:

Here are my very rough estimates for final numbers based on Formation, JWT, and other concerts:

London - $14M - 125k (reports actual people)

Paris - $6M - 70k

Germany - $4M - 40k

Stockholm - $4M - 48k

Netherlands - $4M - 41k (iffy)

European Leg: $32M - 324k

Lots of wrong data in your post…

The two London dates will have an attendance between 100k-110k and not 125k

The Paris date will gross at least $8M (based on ticket price + the fact that they continue to open side sectors near the stage) and not $6M, attendance will be between 74-76k

The Germany date will have an attendance of at least 50k

The Stockholm show will have an attendance of 35k max as they stupidly haven't put the upper ring up for sale (so far)

The Dutch date (which is suffering from lack of promotion in the country) will have a maximum attendance of 35k.

Adelita
On 3/21/2022 at 12:58 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Absolutely amazing if she reaches 70M+ with just 15 dates. I wonder if she and Bobby are weighing their options about adding more dates. I mean, even adding five more dates would allow the tour to come very close to $100M. 

The tour will gross between 80-90M, not 70M, she would only need to add 2-3 more shows to hit 100M, But does she care? no.

Adelita
On 3/21/2022 at 6:01 PM, TEANUS said:

@itsdominik @narcoswing

Thanks for these notes/ heads up! Changed the Swedish and German shows to reflect your info!

JUL 21 - Stockholm, Sweden - Friends Arena - 43,570 / 50,000 (87%) 

Still wrong. The Stockholm date will have 35k attendance max as her team stupidly didn't put the stadium upper ring up for sale as they underestimated her demand.

She is losing around $2.5M with tickets locked in the upper ring of this stadium. Someone has to be fired. :wtf:

• Like 1

LateToCult
2 hours ago, Adelita said:

Lots of wrong data in your post…

The two London dates will have an attendance between 100k-110k and not 125k

The Paris date will gross at least $8M (based on ticket price + the fact that they continue to open side sectors near the stage) and not $6M, attendance will be between 74-76k

The Germany date will have an attendance of at least 50k

The Stockholm show will have an attendance of 35k max as they stupidly haven't put the upper ring up for sale (so far)

The Dutch date (which is suffering from lack of promotion in the country) will have a maximum attendance of 35k.

It’s not data. It’s a rough estimate I put together based on past concerts and guessing. 

London’s numbers were a big assumption because there hasn’t been a concert at hotspurs yet. It’s definitely on the high end though, I will admit. I just don’t know how packed that venue can get.

The rest of Europe was a very conservative guess because I don’t know how much Covid affects the decisions Europeans make on what events to attend. I know Americans don’t give a rats ass but no clue what y’all think abroad. 

Netherlands is big disappointment so far. I didn’t even know they curtained off the upper ring. I’m guessing they added a date in Arnhem because it was an easy destination logistically. I think a San Siro show would have sold better but maybe it made more sense to go a little northeast then west to London than farther south to Milan then all the way back up to London. There’s still time to turn it around though. The bare minimum promo could easily make it sell better but she don’t wanna do anything to promote this  so we’ll see  :poot:

• Like 1

Adelita
2 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Netherlands is big disappointment so far. I didn’t even know they curtained off the upper ring. I’m guessing they added a date in Arnhem because it was an easy destination logistically. I think a San Siro show would have sold better but maybe it made more sense to go a little northeast then west to London than farther south to Milan then all the way back up to London. There’s still time to turn it around though. The bare minimum promo could easily make it sell better but she don’t wanna do anything to promote this  so we’ll see  :poot:

The curtained upper ring is the one from Stockholm's concert (which is sold out), not the Netherlands one. She definitely has one of the worst teams ever, they blocked the entire upper ring of the Stockholm show before sales even opened as they thought she wouldn't sell out all the tickets and so far they haven't unlocked that ****. She is losing at least $2M due to these locked tickets. The boxscore would hit $7M and now she'll be lucky if it hits $5M, all because of her **** team. :fail:

• Sad 1

ThisBitch
7 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Lmao did y’all read the rest of that account? It’s clearly a troll page to set Gayle up unfortunately. She’s not opening for Gaga (and thank god lol, Charli and Rina >>>)

I did not, don't have time for that. That's why I said: if true. So thank you for confirming it's false :vegas:

itsdominik
2 hours ago, Adelita said:

The curtained upper ring is the one from Stockholm's concert (which is sold out), not the Netherlands one. She definitely has one of the worst teams ever, they blocked the entire upper ring of the Stockholm show before sales even opened as they thought she wouldn't sell out all the tickets and so far they haven't unlocked that ****. She is losing at least $2M due to these locked tickets. The boxscore would hit $7M and now she'll be lucky if it hits $5M, all because of her **** team. :fail:

Stockholm isn‘t sold out. They added many seats in the lower seating section that haven‘t even been on sale at the beginning. Maybe that‘s why they are waiting to put the upper section on sale

• Like 3

Adelita
43 minutes ago, itsdominik said:

Stockholm isn‘t sold out. They added many seats in the lower seating section that haven‘t even been on sale at the beginning. Maybe that‘s why they are waiting to put the upper section on sale

There are only 1.2k seated tickets available that will sell out soon, you have to be pretty naive to think they haven't opened the upper ring yet because of 1k unsold tickets.

49 minutes ago, Adelita said:

There are only 1.2k seated tickets available that will sell out soon, you have to be pretty naive to think they haven't opened the upper ring yet because of 1k unsold tickets.

I also don’t understand why the didn’t open the upper sections. For sure it would be cheaper so Im sure they would be sold fast! Maybe they will do it later 

• Like 2

Tinnitus15

How many tickets are there for London?Theys till add new tickets for 29th and 30th too.Paris was sold out now few available seated tickets?

TEANUS
9 hours ago, Adelita said:

Still wrong. The Stockholm date will have 35k attendance max as her team stupidly didn't put the stadium upper ring up for sale as they underestimated her demand.

She is losing around $2.5M with tickets locked in the upper ring of this stadium. Someone has to be fired. :wtf:

Are we sure these just won’t be put on sale later?? Pretty sure sections only get curtained off when the artist couldn’t sell out those seats during the sale, I.e. the Australian artRave shows :bradley:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Adelita
35 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Are we sure these just won’t be put on sale later?? Pretty sure sections only get curtained off when the artist couldn’t sell out those seats during the sale, I.e. the Australian artRave shows :bradley:

Gaga is surrounded by people who underestimate her demand. I've never seen a big artist like her block an entire stadium ring before sales even started.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• TEANUS changed the title to Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (First 3 Shows NEAR Sold Out)
itsdominik

BA26B22C-9A71-4C5C-A0D8-5700C57BD050.jpe

They released more seating tickets with restricted view next to the stage for the Düsseldorf show earlier this week and they are selling like hot cakes on Eventim Germany. The pink ones costs 151,95€ and the reddish ones cost 88,70€!

People are paying over 150€ for a seat with restricted view…that‘s kinda insane if you think about it! That’s what I call demand  :legend:

Edited by itsdominik
  • Like 1

TEANUS
On 3/24/2022 at 3:19 AM, Adelita said:

I think I got it now :ohwell:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• TEANUS changed the title to Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Gross: $17.647 Million - 2 Shows)