💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Gross: $17.647 Million - 2 Shows)

TEANUS

Featured Posts

darkgaga
8 minutes ago, Adelita said:

Her two shows in Japan sold out in just 30 seconds :deadbanana:

Now I am even more ashamed to be Dutch

TEANUS

oprah-crying.gif
Credit-Russell-Tiffin-@npb.stadiums.tour

:firega: :firega: :firega: :firega: :firega: :firega: :firega: :firega: :firega:

Credit-Russell-Tiffin-@npb.stadiums.tour
6KmW.gif

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 1

Adelita
15 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

Now I am even more ashamed to be Dutch

Standing tickets for the Dutch show are already sold out, there are only seated tickets left now, it'll sell out until the day of the show.

-

They must add more shows in Japan urgently, if she sold out two stadium shows in Japan even on ARTPOP ball she would definitely sell out at least 6 shows in Japan with the Chromatica Stadium Tour.

• Shook 2

• TEANUS changed the title to Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (JAPAN SOLD OUT IN MINUTES)
darkgaga
5 minutes ago, Adelita said:

Standing tickets for the Dutch show are already sold out, there are only seated tickets left now, it'll sell out until the day of the show

Iknow, but it is a lot of seats left, and one of the smallest stadiums of the tour. Makes me scared since the lack of demand will probably make her skip the Netherlands next time

• Shook 1

Gagaism
20 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

what the **** 😭 

That’s what happens when you’re triconic :sis:

• YAAAS 2

ELECTROHEART
20 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

Iknow, but it is a lot of seats left, and one of the smallest stadiums of the tour. Makes me scared since the lack of demand will probably make her skip the Netherlands next time

I think the tickets are being sold slowly due to the closeness between the shows in the Netherlands and Germany (? :huh: and not because she's not big enough there

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

LateToCult

Damn I never got to see the price ranges for the Tokyo tickets or a layout of what sections were open. Anyone have any of that info?

Adelita
53 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

As she should. Australia, Italy and Brazil begging for shows and yet she's paying them dust.

• Like 1

James Gibson

THE SEVERE SERVEEEE

she needs to adds more dates asap and get that huge gross. Hope someday she does +3 days at Tokyo Dome as she deserves.

Edited by James Gibson
  • Like 1

James Gibson
21 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Damn I never got to see the price ranges for the Tokyo tickets or a layout of what sections were open. Anyone have any of that info?

On the second pic theres the prices range.

LateToCult
40 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

On the second pic theres the prices range.

Oh she’s making BANK. All the green sold for $141 USD. Any idea how many tickets were put on sale?

James Gibson
8 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Oh she’s making BANK. All the green sold for $141 USD. Any idea how many tickets were put on sale?

Should be around 30k-35k tickets in total for each date. With these prices the $10Million gross coming :tony:

• Shook 1

Jollibee

Her team really underestimated her demand. They could have booked the Olympic stadium instead of Belluna and she can easily sellout two nights there. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

• TEANUS changed the title to Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Gross: $17.647 Million - 2 Shows)