💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Gross: $17.647 Million - 2 Shows)

TEANUS

Featured Posts

Gagaism
35 minutes ago, itsdominik said:

oh I get what you mean, but i don‘t know the answer sorry :) 

It’s ok and thank you for your help 

I guess we will figure it out soon :)

• Love 1

monstertoronto
8 hours ago, Kao Intouch said:

My dumbass thought the ticket lottery in Japan is for free tickets since it used "winning tickets" "prize" etc. Turns out I won and my card was charged $1,5xx since I selected 2 VIP tickets. :selena: I don't even know if I'll be able to enter the country due to its current restrictions.

Wow, they automatically charge your card, they don’t just advise that you were selected to purchase??  That’s crazy. But I hope you get to go! 

Juanlittlem
6 hours ago, Gagaism said:

It’s ok and thank you for your help 

I guess we will figure it out soon :)

If im not mistaken (I think I read it on twitter) in your map where it says pit is what Golden Circle is in Europe. The "seats" on the field are for them just to count people but it's still GA, even if they have a row and a seat.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Thanks 1

LateToCult
18 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

If im not mistaken (I think I read it on twitter) in your map where it says pit is what Golden Circle is in Europe. The "seats" on the field are for them just to count people but it's still GA, even if they have a row and a seat.

US shows will have floor seats (unless you purchase “pit” tickets. The Hershey date will have a GA section though.

• Thanks 1

TEANUS
1 hour ago, James Gibson said:

Talent always... :tony:

I wish....but it's super close!

There's still 36 VIP tickets available, but yes, the standard tickets are 100% sold out!

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 1

TEANUS

I lied, there's one standard ticket left for Germany, so 37 available :selena:

TEANUS

WOAH. Also, I was looking into the Arnhem date and I feel like a good many tickets have been sold in the past couple days

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

James Gibson
2 hours ago, TEANUS said:

I lied, there's one standard ticket left for Germany, so 37 available :selena:

yeah just checked it :messga: but still, will we even count those vip seats? and was gaga ever this close to truly selling out a show in a place this big? (i know, sometimes in the past but i love how this date is slaying jhbdjs)

• Thanks 1

JustTea
On 3/12/2022 at 7:12 AM, Sturn29 said:

I’m having doubts that the shows will sell that many tickets as that is the capacity for all the tickets in the whole stadium sold? Considering that there is a stage the back sections will not be available and also the main stage may be brought forward to match demand?

For example, Ariana Grande performed in Friends Arena but only to 14,000 people, but the records show that it was sold out.

however Bruce springsteen sold 55,000 tickets three nights in a row so who knows? I believe she can get these numbers though!!! Will be interesting to see the final ticket tallys :)

I think Friends Arena is scaled down version unfortunately (without the third floor sections, unless those were sold out immediately), but nonetheless it will have 35k capacity. :nails:

I think Gaga could sell the whole capacity but idk, maybe the prices are too high or possibly they add more sections later on (after the field is full)... :huh:

Maybe they want to make sure that the more expensive tickets are sold out first? :shrug:

Scaled down capacity:

aik.jpg

Spoiler

The Rolling Stones will perform there 10 days later with even higher pricing and they have full capacity almost sold out... :madge:

af3f2e8a6184a79d73649681ad83e1c1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

TEANUS
7 hours ago, JustTea said:

I think Friends Arena is scaled down version unfortunately (without the third floor sections, unless those were sold out immediately), but nonetheless it will have 35k capacity. :nails:

I think Gaga could sell the whole capacity but idk, maybe the prices are too high or possibly they add more sections later on (after the field is full)... :huh:

Maybe they want to make sure that the more expensive tickets are sold out first? :shrug:

Scaled down capacity:

aik.jpg

Hide contents

The Rolling Stones will perform there 10 days later with even higher pricing and they have full capacity almost sold out... :madge:

af3f2e8a6184a79d73649681ad83e1c1.jpg

This is the great mishap of The Chromatica Ball

Spoiler

Other than no dates in South or Latin Americas and Oceania :messga:

• Like 2

• TEANUS changed the title to Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (European Leg 96% SOLD OUT)
TEANUS

With an estimated 885,000 tickets available, The Chromatica Ball needs an average ticket price of exactly $113 to gross $100 million. Here's some scenarios:

$100 Ticket Average = $88,500,000

$110 Ticket Average = $97,350,000

$120 Ticket Average = $106,200,000

$130 Ticket Average = $115,050,000

$140 Ticket Average = $123,900,000

$150 Ticket Average = $132,750,000

For reference, Taylor Swift's Reputation Stadium Tour had an average ticket price of $128.65. With that average, The Chromatica Ball would gross $113,885,250

BTS' Los Angeles Mini-Tour had an average ticket price of $138. With that average, The Chromatica Ball would gross $122,130,000

Beyoncé's Formation World Tour had an average ticket price of $167. With that average, The Chromatica Ball would gross $147,795,000

Edited by TEANUS
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

James Gibson

Stade de France date added a bunch of side view tickets and theyre already selling out :tony:

James Gibson

Also over 1,800 tickets added to Rogers Centre pratically at the back of the stage. Theyre getting ready for that Top Gun boost.

Edited by James Gibson
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

monstertoronto
5 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

Also more tickets added to Rogers Centre pratically at the back of the stage. Theyre getting ready for that Top Gun boost.

Weirdly, I just went on Ticketmaster to look at the seats and I’m getting the “there are no tickets available” message with the whole stadium greyed out! This can’t be true because I check the site several times every single day and I’ve been seeing seats disappear more and more but there are still a ton of resale that can’t have disappeared too.  But if you go on now, you can’t buy a ticket! 

• TEANUS changed the title to Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Gross: $17.647 Million - 2 Shows)