July 21 (2022) - Stockholm, Sweden

Bat

Featured Posts

Gaby15
18 hours ago, Sarah H said:

The quality of this recording! 

the little notes stuck to the piano are back, I always love them so much

Schwerk

Excited she now does my two Chromatica favs, Fun Tonight and Enigma. But bummed it's all on the B stage since I have GC.

Does anyone who went last night know what they meant by this in the Rolling Stone review?

..."she moves away from the sterile stage proper (which is surrounded by a band of empty flooring — despite being sold out, the venue’s fire marshal wouldn’t allow people in the large area around the front and side of the stage) to a platform in the busy centre of the room."

What area was empty? Was it part of the GC?

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Vengaboy

Does anyone know if Nicola Formichetti was in the audience last night? Because I’m pretty sure I almost ran into him. 

16 hours ago, Schwerk said:

Excited she now does my two Chromatica favs, Fun Tonight and Enigma. But bummed it's all on the B stage since I have GC.

Does anyone who went last night know what they meant by this in the Rolling Stone review?

..."she moves away from the sterile stage proper (which is surrounded by a band of empty flooring — despite being sold out, the venue’s fire marshal wouldn’t allow people in the large area around the front and side of the stage) to a platform in the busy centre of the room."

Not sure about this particularly... but omg security was EXTREMELY tight during the show. There were green-vested security guards slowly strolling around GA throughout the entire show looking super carefully at everyone. If you were in their way, they would push you away - but idk it looked a bit exaggerated as the crowd was super chill and calm - and not too packed or anything. But eh I guess extra security is always good.

• Like 1

ARTPOP
On 7/21/2022 at 1:25 PM, Marges said:

112, yours?

AHHHHHHHHHHH I just logged into GGD. You were in front of me in the queue and next to each other second row in the show :kara: :party:

What a small world, my friend asked me if I had your contact :) 

COME ON GAYS!!

ARTPOP
On 7/21/2022 at 3:05 PM, Debithius said:

I mean while we are at the other que after check in. I am the guy with white braids with a Harley Davidson clown shirt. We didn't land until 11:50 urgh

That was you as well, I was with my group of friends next to you guys.  :party:

COME ON GAYS!!

Max
8 hours ago, ARTPOP said:

AHHHHHHHHHHH I just logged into GGD. You were in front of me in the queue and next to each other second row in the show :kara: :party:

What a small world, my friend asked me if I had your contact :) 

Ahh that is you??? How funny! 
I assume the one with the white shirt who stood right behind at the end of the concert?

You can give him my Instagram (which is Marges9) but I think he said something that he only has WhatsApp though? Let me know :)

Edited by Marges

badfaith
On 7/23/2022 at 1:43 AM, Schwerk said:

I think what they meant by empty flooring is the area closest to the stage because of the fire effects.

Debithius
12 hours ago, ARTPOP said:

That was you as well, I was with my group of friends next to you guys.  :party:

Oohh my! What did you wear?

ARTPOP
13 minutes ago, Debithius said:

Oohh my! What did you wear?

Babble on T-shirt, eyeliner and glitter under my eyes. I was next to @Marges

COME ON GAYS!!
  • YAAAS 1

beli8
On 7/22/2022 at 1:43 PM, Schwerk said:

They're just talking about the typical empty space between the stage and where the pit barricare starts, but in this case apparently the space was also on the side of the pit. And maybe the space is a little bit larger than usual due to the pyrotechnics (since they mentioned the fire marshall set the requirement).

• Thanks 1

Debithius
3 hours ago, ARTPOP said:

Babble on T-shirt, eyeliner and glitter under my eyes. I was next to @Marges

Omg wait! That was you?? Oohhh my gosh!

• YAAAS 1