💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 21 (2022) - Stockholm, Sweden

Bat

Featured Posts

Guys I was at the Düsseldorf show and I was pretty sure that she was wearing a wig but looking at some videos from today I am not so convinced.

Does anyone know if that is her real hair?  

Edit: Also, is she wearing the flat boots throughout the entire show?

Edited by snakes

Alijandro
1 hour ago, Sarah H said:

The quality of this recording! 

Haha that’s me 😉 thought I would do some public service, hope it’s enjoyed ☺️

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 5

OMG Guys. What a show. We don't deserve her at all. I had a blast on the stadium. I was crying, sobbing, dancing and hugging. I lost my voice on enigma. It is such a stadium banger. Replay and monster are iconic. So much energy 

I had GC without EE but I was so close to the stage and right catwalk. So many emotions. It might be her best show. Oh I need to calm down a little

• Love 13

I wonder if the stage was as low as in Dusseldorf? Because after that show a lot of people said they couldn’t see anything because of the low stage and tiny gaga. I really hope they managed to fix this in this little time or that it’s different depending on the venue because it sounded kind of a waste of money to not even be able to see her after queuing for hours and getting a gc ticket.

• Like 1

Rebelde

Besties, I screamed so hard that I probably did permanent damage to my vocal chords when she started singing Fun Tonight. And then she started doing the album version of the other half of the song and now I probably should go to the hospital to have them checked up cause OH MY GOD WHAT A LIFE CHANGING SURPRISE

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 6
  • Shook 1

The Fame Monster
On 7/18/2022 at 1:10 PM, JustTea said:

I took a morning ship (Viking Line) there and back, total was less than 50 euros (+ taxi to the arena... :rip:) No hotel, so I'll stay awake whole night waiting my ship :haroon:

How is your cruise ship experience? How long did you have to wait for your ship? Was it terrible to wait?

I had a hotel room for the night but I slept probably just 2 hours before I had to wake up and take a bus to the harbour to catch my ship back to Finland.

Find your freedom in the music

The Fame Monster
4 hours ago, Rebelde said:

Besties, I screamed so hard that I probably did permanent damage to my vocal chords when she started singing Fun Tonight. And then she started doing the album version of the other half of the song and now I probably should go to the hospital to have them checked up cause OH MY GOD WHAT A LIFE CHANGING SURPRISE

Oh no 😂😂😂 I also noticed quite soon at the concert that I can’t sing anymore or I’ll just start coughing 😂

I was also scared that I damaged my other ear since it hurt a bit during and after the concert. Luckily now it’s back to normal.

JustTea
10 minutes ago, The Fame Monster said:

How is your cruise ship experience? How long did you have to wait for your ship? Was it terrible to wait?

I had a hotel room for the night but I slept probably just 2 hours before I had to wake up and take a bus to the harbour to catch my ship back to Finland.

Pretty good so far, luckily I had a friend with me so it wasn't too bad to hang around Stockholm all night. :staymad: Now waiting for our return ship. Mood = super tired, but that's totally worth it! :legend:

• Love 1

The Fame Monster
6 minutes ago, JustTea said:

Pretty good so far, luckily I had a friend with me so it wasn't too bad to hang around Stockholm all night. :staymad: Now waiting for our return ship. Mood = super tired, but that's totally worth it! :legend:

Good to know you’re okay! :kiss:

• Love 1

OnFireTheseDays
10 hours ago, angelduuh said:

I just don't want hold my hand to close the show... it doesn't fits in my opinion

Agreed, I think ROM would be a better closer. Maybe she will switch it around in the later dates.

The show is just getting better and better :bradley: this is becoming my favourite tour of hers! Cannot wait for the DVD/Netflix special if we get one!

• Like 1

The Fame Monster

Did anyone see any good-looking people at the show? :ohwell:

There was this one guy standing near me and omg he was so gorgeous… He had amazing jawline and cheekbones. And a cute man bun. :enigma: And this one girl looked like FKA Twigs… :firega: 

So much to look at during the show. I was like
YAAS GAGA, Ba ba babylon… :staymad:
Omg FKA Twigs look-alike, slay girl… :firega: 
Oh my, look at that bone structure, damn boy… :what:

Edited by The Fame Monster

cherryboomboom
11 hours ago, Alijandro said:

Haha that’s me 😉 thought I would do some public service, hope it’s enjoyed ☺️

Did you record more songs? 

Smithy

Was there more crowd interaction with this show than at the first date? I saw a lot of people who attended in Germany say that she didn’t really interact

The Fame Monster
14 minutes ago, Smithy said:

Was there more crowd interaction with this show than at the first date? I saw a lot of people who attended in Germany say that she didn’t really interact

Gaga's speech was very lovely and personal. She didn't point out any particular fans in the crowd, which she has done, at least, during the first tours of her career. So in a way, she interacted less with the audience. I guess the interaction is important for hardcore monsters that have been waiting for this concert for ages and have dressed up all fancy and stuff.

I was happy with everything she did in the Stockholm show. I don't need her to point people out or call them to join her to the stage and perform the choreos with her. That's Born This Way Ball, not the Chromatica Ball.

• Like 4

Alijandro
2 hours ago, cherryboomboom said:

Did you record more songs? 

Only the piano part of Fun Tonight which I uploaded to the same page. 

Was in the middle of GC so was too busy dancing for my life most of the show (and the back of stage screen is only used for live feed when she’s at the B stage anyway) 

good lord the number of DM’s I got today from fans demanding videos I don’t even have 😂 they think I hacked the production feed or something haha 

• LMAO 1