💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 21 (2022) - Stockholm, Sweden

Bat

Featured Posts

Lucifer

My sister and her boyfriend won’t be able to go to the concert. So we are selling one golden circle ticket and one seated ticket. DM me if interested. :heart:

23 hours ago, LM said:

Hey, is there any afterparty planned?

I am wondering the same. I am going to the concert with my boyfriend and a friend.

chromaticathong
On 7/5/2022 at 11:39 AM, Ophelia said:

Everyone! STOCKHOLM FAN PROJECT IS HERE! :legend:

:heart:WELCOME TO STOCKHOLMATICA:heart:

We had a voting with fans on Messenger. As a result, we decided to hold paper sheets with "YOU HEALED MY HEART" during "Sine from Above".

Welp... :vegas:

Edited by chromaticathong

Ophelia
4 minutes ago, chromaticathong said:

Welp... :vegas:

As it was stated on our socials before, we pull out the cards on Sine or first song played on the piano.

The song is SHALLOW

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

This is the first concert in my life, so I have some questions. I have a GC ticket but no EE. Gate 1. 

1. Since people with EE also enter Gate 1 will the service filter out these people? 

2. How can I find the end of the queue to the Gate 1 when I will be there?

3. My guess is that since I don't have EE there will be already a lot of people on the field. Should I be standing where there is space? Can I push a bit? Move between people? Whether it is regarded as in bad taste? I don't want to hurt others or be mean. But I want good standing place too  
4. What about water? Can I have my own bottle? Will be there a space (on the field) where I can get water?

5. I'm going to be there with my boyfriend. He likes to pee a lot. What does it look like with toilets? What if he goes to the toilet during the concert. Can he push people and move between them to get back to me?

The Fame Monster

Just trying to figure out how I could still join the Stockholm show. I would be travelling from Finland (alone) and the flights are so expensive. And it's a working week for me :triggered: I could do remote work from the hotel but omg, I would need to spend like a thousand euros for this trip :selena:

Find your freedom in the music

JustTea
35 minutes ago, The Fame Monster said:

Just trying to figure out how I could still join the Stockholm show. I would be travelling from Finland (alone) and the flights are so expensive. And it's a working week for me :triggered: I could do remote work from the hotel but omg, I would need to spend like a thousand euros for this trip :selena:

I took a morning ship (Viking Line) there and back, total was less than 50 euros (+ taxi to the arena... :rip:) No hotel, so I'll stay awake whole night waiting my ship :haroon:

The Fame Monster
Just now, JustTea said:

I took a morning ship (Viking Line) there and back, total was less than 50 euros (+ taxi to the arena... :rip:) No hotel, so I'll stay awake whole night waiting my ship :haroon:

I would do this as well if I didn't have to work :messga:

• Like 1

The Fame Monster

It turns out that I will be joining after all... Just bought the tickets and flights and cruises... Omg I'm panicking so hard right now. :nooo:

• YAAAS 2

The Fame Monster

@Hurem @Simon and other who have Golden Circle tickets.

I just bought a Platinum Golden Circle ticket. Are there different kinds of Golden Circle tickets? How do I know if mine is Early Entry or not?

Do you know where I can find more info?

12 minutes ago, The Fame Monster said:

@Hurem @Simon and other who have Golden Circle tickets.

I just bought a Platinum Golden Circle ticket. Are there different kinds of Golden Circle tickets? How do I know if mine is Early Entry or not?

Do you know where I can find more info?

I've got Platinum Golden Circle too. It's not EE. EE means Early Entrance. 

The Fame Monster
1 minute ago, Simon said:

Okay! Thanks. What time are you planning to go to the arena?

According to Friends Arena web page, the doors will be opened at 18.30 and the concert will start at 20.30.

Debithius
28 minutes ago, Simon said:

What the hell is the platinum golden circle?

The Fame Monster
6 minutes ago, Debithius said:

What the hell is the platinum golden circle?

I have no idea :selena: I'm still trying to process that I have just bought myself a ticket... I hope the organiser will email us more information about the schedule and entry soon