Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 21 (2022) - Stockholm, Sweden

Bat

Featured Posts

Ophelia
23 hours ago, Bat said:

I wish I could but I can’t see to figure out how. Perhaps a mod @SamanthaCor @PartySick can do this?

I was the most active here during and pre Joanne, completely forgot how things work tbh :oops: Yes, I think the mods will be able to do this!

20 hours ago, aaronf4242 said:

We should have a planned back up song in case there’s multiple ballads if SFA isn’t played. 

I think we just should pull it out on the first song played on the piano? What do you think? I'll make changes to the templates

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • Like 1

I AM THEATRE

Hey y'all.. someone coming at The Chromatica Ball Tour in Sweden? :hor:

I've just known that the show will start at 7.30 p.m. (omg isn't too soon?) :messga: In your opinion, if I have a ticket for the pit (staplats) and i wanna be as close as possible to the main stage.. at which time should i be at the stadium (to start waiting in line)? Please help me, i'm coming from Italy.. :kiss:

Ophelia

To everyone scared whether SINE will be performed....The STOCKHOLMATICA fan project was updated:staymad:

We hold the sheets on SINE or, if it's out of setlist - first song played on the piano. Updated templates are in the link:staymad:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

KikiLoohoo

Hey guys, I’m new and have no idea if this is allowed. BUT here we go. I have two GC tickets to this show and would like to sell only one for a reasonable price (of course no more than I bought it for). The person who was going to come with me (my ex) can no longer do it. I’m coming from Copenhagen but we can arrange to be there around the same time to make entry easy. Again, sorry if I’m not allowed to advertise tickets but I’m getting desperate a week before the show 😫

Edited by KikiLoohoo
  • Like 1

On 6/26/2022 at 6:44 PM, Tinnitus15 said:

Live nation says the doors are opening at 6:15

Do we have more informations about doors or other things?

Emmanymar

Does anyone know if the tickets on the pdf in the email are the tickets you use to enter or do I need to print them out or something?

Juniper
2 hours ago, Emmanymar said:

Does anyone know if the tickets on the pdf in the email are the tickets you use to enter or do I need to print them out or something?

You don’t need to print it but that PDF is your ticket. (You can always print it in case you loose your phone or as a backup. You can also access the ticket via your Ticketmaster account or via the app. It’s specified in the e-mail along with the ticket.)

• Love 1

Debithius

So...for anyone with the GC EE tickets, did you get any information about which gate/when EE holders are allowed to enter? They said they would send out emails about it today but I haven't received anything.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Debithius said:

So...for anyone with the GC EE tickets, did you get any information about which gate/when EE holders are allowed to enter? They said they would send out emails about it today but I haven't received anything.

yup.

Gate 1 

Debithius
15 minutes ago, PMM said:

yup.

Gate 1 

It doesn't tell me which time though.

• Like 1

Debithius
49 minutes ago, PMM said:

same for me 

Siiigghhh, come on live naattioooonnn

hey, i have tickets for stockholm but they refused my visa application, 3 GC EE tickets for sale, 250€ each. you can contact me on instagram @oktem 

Edited by MADIR