Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 21 (2022) - Stockholm, Sweden

Bat

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
8 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Just bought a golden circle ticket (not early entry tho). If anyone is going alone, hit me up!

2mw7a68sfxj3.gif

Iconic if I was there I would have loved to!

Juniper
18 minutes ago, Pedroply said:

people who bought early entry... how early do you plan to arrive?

11 am. I spend the whole day there even if I don’t have to. 

2 hours ago, Hurem said:

Just bought a golden circle ticket (not early entry tho). If anyone is going alone, hit me up!

2mw7a68sfxj3.gif

Me and my boyfriend have GC without EE too. How early do you plan to arrive? It's our first big big concert

Hurem
3 hours ago, Simon said:

Me and my boyfriend have GC without EE too. How early do you plan to arrive? It's our first big big concert

It's my first show where I have to queue early to get somewhat of a good view, so I'm not sure yet. I guess 1 or 2 PM? What about you guys?

Ophelia

How do you guys feel about reviving @Stupid Oreo's idea and hold these cards:

during one of the songs? I personally think we should make a voting thread with some songs picked and add a small disclaimer on the template with on which song we pull this out. The voting should be universal to all dates, so we don't make a mess on the forum.

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • YAAAS 1

aaronf1991

I'm flying back from Oslo after the show and was planning to take the train the next day but all the trains are already showing sold out for the 22nd and 23rd.  Is that normal?  Should I wait and hope maybe someone cancels?

ARTPOP
1 hour ago, Ophelia said:

Everyone! STOCKHOLM FAN PROJECT IS HERE! :legend:

:heart:WELCOME TO STOCKHOLMATICA:heart:

Czarny-Wg-bienie-Pryzmatyczny-Futurystyc

We had a voting with fans on Messenger. As a result, we decided to hold paper sheets with "YOU HEALED MY HEART" during "Sine from Above". All the details can be found on our pages. Please leave a like, follow and participate in our action! It's the only one prepared and it will be promoted on many different sites.

There are two templates to choose from, both in .png and .pdf. Please, print as many as you can (every copy counts!) and spread the word. Let's show Gaga how much she means to us!:pawsup:

:heart:INSTAGRAM

:heart:TWITTER

:heart:TEMPLATES IN PDF AND PNG

FW62j-OXgAE3sD0?format=jpg&name=small

Reveal hidden contents

@Bat I'd be very happy if you pinned this post!:heart:

Watch her not play SFA 

:ladyhaha:

COME ON GAYS!!
  • LMAO 3

Juniper
On 6/30/2022 at 9:46 AM, aaronf1991 said:

I'm flying back from Oslo after the show and was planning to take the train the next day but all the trains are already showing sold out for the 22nd and 23rd.  Is that normal?  Should I wait and hope maybe someone cancels?

Unfortunately yeah that happens during busy times like holidays, vacations etc. You can always keep checking if tickets appear but you have to be quick then. 

Ophelia
1 hour ago, ARTPOP said:

Watch her not play SFA 

:ladyhaha:

lmaooo nooo don’t say that:noparty: We will see after Dusseldorf, but I feel like the song is too important to ha to pass

If it happens we will just change it to some ballad lol

Everyone who attends this, please get on board with us, it would be so nice to have something prepared for her:wub:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

aaronf4242

We should have a planned back up song in case there’s multiple ballads if SFA isn’t played. 

• Like 1