Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 21 (2022) - Stockholm, Sweden

Bat

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, aaronf4242 said:

Weird question, but I'm assuming since every post on this thread is in English, would it be rude in Sweden to just start off speaking English to someone, like at a restaurant for example?  Or is it more polite to ask first, like in other countries?  Like, do I need to learn the Swedish phrase for "Excuse me, do you speak English?" or would people just be annoyed?  Sorry if my question seems stupid.

When Ive been in Sweden I just start speaking English as almost everybody there speaks English too. Maybe ive been rude to start  just speaking English, idk but never had any problems.. 😬

ristretto
5 minutes ago, aaronf4242 said:

Weird question, but I'm assuming since every post on this thread is in English, would it be rude in Sweden to just start off speaking English to someone, like at a restaurant for example?  Or is it more polite to ask first, like in other countries?  Like, do I need to learn the Swedish phrase for "Excuse me, do you speak English?" or would people just be annoyed?  Sorry if my question seems stupid.

We speak it fluently, so no worries. 60% of my colleagues are immigrants who only speak English. Scandinavia in general has a very positive attitude towards English.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

PokerFace
On 3/15/2022 at 12:32 PM, KevinLeto said:

Maybe people feel like it would be hard to keep distance on the floor (covid is not over yet).

Anyway, I really hope the show won’t be cancelled. I have never seen her live before and I was devastated the last time when JWT was cancelled :cryga:

I don't think this is the case - in Sweden we haven't had any covid restrictions almost, no masks, everything have been open, there have been recommendations to work from home but a lot of Swedes haven't cared too much. Also in Sweden the covid pandemic is officially over already, it's now just a "normal" sickness and doesn't get special treatment. 

However, there are so many GA tickets available in this arena, it's huge - so I think that's why maybe. I'm really confused  about there still being EE GC tickets and GC tickets left though... 

• Like 1

hamster11

I'm flying from Thailand for this show and still looking for a cheap hotel / Airbnb near the city. Any suggestions would be so much appreciated <3

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Hecturr
On 3/20/2022 at 5:08 PM, hamster11 said:

I'm flying from Thailand for this show and still looking for a cheap hotel / Airbnb near the city. Any suggestions would be so much appreciated <3

maybe try an airbnb or something? a hostel could also work

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
hamster11

Guys, I invited my very special person to attend this show with me but it seems I've waited too long to buy the ticket until the GG Early Entry sold out.

Anyone here has their GG EE to sell for the normal price? I would be forever grateful T^T

OnionGirl

Can you guys please send a message to @ticketmaster_sverige, @stockholmlive and @livenationswe on Instagram/Twitter asking them to open the upper sections of the arena? If lots of people do it then they see there’s demand. They’re just losing money at this point ffs. 

OnionGirl
1 minute ago, OnionGirl said:

Can you guys please send a message to @ticketmaster_sverige, @stockholmlive and @livenationswe on Instagram/Twitter asking them to open the upper sections of the arena? If lots of people do it then they see there’s demand. They’re just losing money at this point ffs. 

@MonSwiftAnton @KevinLeto @PokerFace @Poker @Marges @Vengaboy @Ophelia @hamster11

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ophelia

Does anyone know about any Gaga afterparty? I'm so jealous of Paris, especially since I've had my ticket for this date in 2020, but changed it for Stockholm bcs I snatched the GCEE. 

Swedes, do you know any clubs that could be open on thursday night? :pole:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

• 3 weeks later...

I know that weird question maybe, but do in Sweden for event like this, they require proof of Cword vaccine certificate??