💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 21 (2022) - Stockholm, Sweden

Bat

Featured Posts

Pedroply
37 minutes ago, PokerFace said:

but there are a lot of tickets left it looks like... 

yes! but i noticed that they sold a lot of tix for the seated sections, way more than holland 

• Shook 1

Pedroply
15 minutes ago, Neringa said:

Are there still earlyentry tickets left?

yes... it's so weird

maybe ppl just ignored the "vip" tickets section 

aaronf4242
3 hours ago, Neringa said:

If i order ticket insurance but dont live in Scandinavia, i wont be issued a refund if i cant go?

I think there are insurance policies you can get separately from ticketmaster if you buy them within a certain amount of time.

aaronf4242

Is anyone else worried that the show might be canceled for low ticket sales?  I'm surprised regular GC tickets are still available, not to mention GCEE.  I'm worried if they didn't sell out that means the show won't happen.

11 hours ago, aaronf4242 said:

Is anyone else worried that the show might be canceled for low ticket sales?  I'm surprised regular GC tickets are still available, not to mention GCEE.  I'm worried if they didn't sell out that means the show won't happen.

Don’t worry, ofcourse she'll do the show even though it might not be completely sold out. Its interesting to see that the seats are selling quite well but that the floor is having struggling.

• Like 2

KevinLeto
1 hour ago, Bat said:

Don’t worry, ofcourse she'll do the show even though it might not be completely sold out. Its interesting to see that the seats are selling quite well but that the floor is having struggling.

Maybe people feel like it would be hard to keep distance on the floor (covid is not over yet).

Anyway, I really hope the show won’t be cancelled. I have never seen her live before and I was devastated the last time when JWT was cancelled :cryga:

I'm the spirit of my hair, it's all the glory that I bare
  • Like 1

dopega

hoping the ticket sales stay low so I can snatch a ticket next month :enigma:

I've been waiting my entire life for this moment :messga:

Edited by dopega

CyberRaga

Just snatched 3 Golden Circle tickets for me and my friends! Came to 460 euros total including the insurance. :worship2:

• YAAAS 2

Pedroply
4 hours ago, dopega said:

hoping the ticket sales stay low so I can snatch a ticket next month :enigma:

I've been waiting my entire life for this moment :messga:

talk to me if you don't manage to get one then, I have tickets to almost every show on this tour, I would give up on this one and sell it to help another fan! 

Edited by Pedroply
  • Love 2

Joaomanotta

Why aren’t they selling then upper levels for this? The lower levels are almost sold out it doesn’t make sense :patrizia:

12 minutes ago, Joaomanotta said:

Why aren’t they selling then upper levels for this? The lower levels are almost sold out it doesn’t make sense :patrizia:

I also don't undestand that... Clearly seated sections are selling great so they should open the upper ones! Tickets probably would be cheaper so they would sell nice I think! Maybe they will open this sectors later

• Sad 1

aaronf4242

Weird question, but I'm assuming since every post on this thread is in English, would it be rude in Sweden to just start off speaking English to someone, like at a restaurant for example?  Or is it more polite to ask first, like in other countries?  Like, do I need to learn the Swedish phrase for "Excuse me, do you speak English?" or would people just be annoyed?  Sorry if my question seems stupid.