Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 21 (2022) - Stockholm, Sweden

Bat

Featured Posts

ImMatt
23 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

I mean, in terms of all the other pop stars, do any of them still have forums as active as Gaga Daily? It kind of blows my mind because the fan forum is a relic of the past but has somehow sustained for us monsters. 

I think Taylor Swift does and I guess BTS have various forums or fan sites. But in terms of other pop artists from the 2010s, I doubt the likes of Justin Bieber and Beyonce etc have active fan sites like Gaga Daily? :kiss:

Damianek
2 minutes ago, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

She just pointed directly at 4,500 people without knowing it.... or did she? :ohwell:

Well Cynthia is watching with us so she pointed at Mom :huntyga:

• LMAO 5

ImMatt
23 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

I mean, in terms of all the other pop stars, do any of them still have forums as active as Gaga Daily? It kind of blows my mind because the fan forum is a relic of the past but has somehow sustained for us monsters. 

I think Taylor Swift does and I guess BTS have various forums or fan sites. But in terms of other pop artists from the 2010s, I doubt the likes of Justin Bieber and Beyonce etc have active fan sites like Gaga Daily? :kiss:

GreatestThing

She will probably perform all the songs at some point, i feel like sine and plastic doll will also be added at a show in the future

• Like 4
  • Love 1

lilboyblue

The half-studio Fun Tonight was amazing... nice segue into Enigma!

Now she just needs to pad up the finale/encore a bit and it's perfect!

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

Anveeroy

They really need to do something with this situation before the encore. Feels so distracting! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!
  • Thanks 1

HeavyMetal Halcyon
Just now, GreatestThing said:

She will probably perform all the songs at some point, i feel like sine and plastic doll will also be added at a show in the future

I think the US leg and Paris are going to be longer shows

• Like 1

Queen Gloria

"Delusion strikes again, everybody." :creepflop:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 3

Lady Rah Rah

I feel like they have to keep the stage dark cause there is probably casually dressed staff sorting out the fire effects and they’re not dressed like the dancers idk??

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

lilboyblue

Also let me know if we're harassing Gaga to put 1000 Doves Piano Version on Spotify after the show... I'll chip in a tweet

BehindTheAura12

gaga backstage hearing everyone sing Alejandro knowing damn well she's singing hold my hand and booking it 

adele-evadentz.gif

• LMAO 21