Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 17 (2022) - Dusseldorf, Germany

Bat

Featured Posts

Oriane
1 hour ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Apparently a lot of people are positive (they said so in the WhatsApp group) they were standing on the floor front of stage on the right… I was like sitting 10-15 m from there. :cryga:

Please that's where I was :air:

I got it two months ago though, so I'm hoping I didn't catch it again.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Fan anybody explain Why end didn't  perform 1000 Doves und Fun Tonight vor us? Thus makes me war und also anoyed because we didn't get the Full expierence

• 2 weeks later...
aaronf4242

I wanted to post earlier but I've been traveling and generally very busy.  Did anyone else here with regular golden circle get told at the show that the section was "filled to capacity" and directed into the regular GA section (the one that costs like 40% less).  I paid 160 euro and got put into the like 80-90 euro section.  Security just shrugged and told me to email after to get the difference refunded.  Couldn't find anyone afterwards in the box office either.  Ticketmaster and the organizer admitted they sold too many tickets for that section but basically told me I wasn't going to get a refund for it either.  I just want to know if anyone else had this issue.

• Shook 4

41 minutes ago, aaronf4242 said:

I wanted to post earlier but I've been traveling and generally very busy.  Did anyone else here with regular golden circle get told at the show that the section was "filled to capacity" and directed into the regular GA section (the one that costs like 40% less).  I paid 160 euro and got put into the like 80-90 euro section.  Security just shrugged and told me to email after to get the difference refunded.  Couldn't find anyone afterwards in the box office either.  Ticketmaster and the organizer admitted they sold too many tickets for that section but basically told me I wasn't going to get a refund for it either.  I just want to know if anyone else had this issue.

Kind of same here but idk...

Me and my friends arrived pretty late and had reg GC tickets. You could see that they had made this extra zone between the normal GC and the GA floor section... sort of like an extension of the GC. While it did seem a bit weird, I was really happy with the extra zone as it reached the B stage and had way more space to dance around.

cdparky
10 hours ago, aaronf4242 said:

Sort of.

We were initially directed into that GA section as the staff didn't really seem to know what was going on. We even got the GA bands before spotting the GC bit so went there and were let in (maybe around 7.30pm). Initially thought they might have split the GC into 2 sections (as it was in Paris).

aaronf4242
18 hours ago, cdparky said:

Sort of.

We were initially directed into that GA section as the staff didn't really seem to know what was going on. We even got the GA bands before spotting the GC bit so went there and were let in (maybe around 7.30pm). Initially thought they might have split the GC into 2 sections (as it was in Paris).

In Paris it was split into 3 sections from the very beginning and each of the three sections were priced accordingly. I feel like I got ripped off. I just want them to refund me the difference in price between the two. Does anyone here remember exactly how much regular GA during the regular on sale (not resale or platinum tickets)?

SwissMonster
1 hour ago, aaronf4242 said:

In Paris it was split into 3 sections from the very beginning and each of the three sections were priced accordingly. I feel like I got ripped off. I just want them to refund me the difference in price between the two. Does anyone here remember exactly how much regular GA during the regular on sale (not resale or platinum tickets)?

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• 1 month later...
Sandrology

Just wante to leave my Storytime video here for those Monsters that attempted Düsseldorf and wanted to relive it again :kiss: This night was everything <3

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1